North Korea claims the CIA tried to assassinate Kim Jong-un this year

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
How does he know it's the CIA? North Korea has the entire world as enemies, everyone outside of China, Russia and Iran. Furthermore, there was the exact same attack against his half brother, which apparently was conducted by the North Korea regime itself according to the culprits themselves and the clowns are still facing trial I believe.

Regardless, if this is true, it's reminder that if you go to these extreme measures, you have to succeed.

North Korea claim a CIA plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un was foiled in May (AP)
North Korea has accused the CIA of trying to assassinate Kim Jong-un with a nerve agent earlier this year.

A statement released by the Korean Central News Agency claims a U.S. spy was paid to bump off the North Korean dictator using a deadly biological or chemical substance.

The plot – which bears similarities to the one used to assassinate Kim Jong-un’s half-brother Kim Jong-nam at Kuala Lumpur airport in February – was apparently foiled by the secretive regime in May.

KCNA, the propaganda machine of the notoriously secretive state, said: “In May this year, a group of heinous terrorists who infiltrated into our country on the orders of the Central Intelligence Agency of the US and the South Korean puppet Intelligence Service with the purpose of carrying out a state-sponsored terrorism against our supreme headquarters using biological and chemical substance were caught and exposed.

Last edited:
When the CIA goes after Trump, do you suppose he'll ease up on NK? :lmao:

I don't believe the CIA is capable of 'secretly' stealing my spare tire without being caught.
Watch them at airports. They are as obvious as the Mormon missionaries.
Well. That being said most of them used to be Mormon missionaries. LOL

Forum List

Back