North Korea back to firing missiles

I believe the strategy now is just don't look and he will fade away. Or Kim and Trump could save the world by continuing their bromance, it was so beautiful.. Raytheon also announce a successful flight of their hypersonic missile, now lunch.

So what is Joe gonna do about it? Send Rocketman $50 billion to behave just like the old days?​

North Korea claims successful test of a hypersonic missile

Seoul — North Korea has successfully tested a new hypersonic gliding missile, state media reported Wednesday, in what would be the nuclear-

They do this every fall to get some fuel aid from China to make it through another winter now that they have chopped down most of their trees.

NK never stopped firing missiles, why do so many people think they did?

So what is Joe gonna do about it? Send Rocketman $50 billion to behave just like the old days?​

North Korea claims successful test of a hypersonic missile

Seoul — North Korea has successfully tested a new hypersonic gliding missile, state media reported Wednesday, in what would be the nuclear-
I'm not in Biden's mind but, I must admit, for now, ignoring Rocket Man might not be a bad idea. He only does it for attention and to force concessions from the other side. If that is what is going on it might be worth ignoring him for a while. Nothing else has worked. If this doesn't work then Biden will probably end up ponying up and paying ransom. We could send 50 billion per month in regular installments, until Rocket Man decides he needs more.

Last edited:
North Korea had 11 missile test in 2019/2020 and none of you blamed it on Trump....why is that?

I'm not in Biden's mind but, I must admit, for now, ignoring rocket man might not be a bad idea. He only does it for attention and to force concessions from the other side. If that is what is going on it might be worth ignoring him for a while. Nothing else has worked. If this doesn't work then Biden will probably end up ponying up and paying ransom.
/----/ Nothing else has worked.
Uhhh, Trump stopped him cold. But now Rocketman sees Dementia Joe as weak on the world stage. Besides, I'm sure our allies don't like being used as target practice by a homicidal maniac.

The people of the USA had better find a new way of learning world news and events because its not good and our media are not covering what's happening.....

The US and South Korea agreed to "update the action plan in case of war with North Korea."

Will they attach handles to US Air Force planes, so that it would be more convenient for koreans to cling to them when americans are fleeing?

Forum List

Back