North Carolina Republicans Find Out Tea Party Hero Mark Meadows Is A Fraud

It's also very undemocratic, small d, which the tea party movement was supposedly all about. Of course Meadows put his thumb on the scale for his preferred candidate. Because whatever auspices he went to Congress under—that supposed grassroots anti-establishment tea party ethos—he's a fraud like every other Republican.

North Carolina Republicans find out tea party hero Mark Meadows is a fraud

Seems remarkable.

Have you got a real link? The dailykos is just a lying propaganda hate site.

I think skews13 is retarded. He has 1 source and it is a hack leftwing site.

It's also very undemocratic, small d, which the tea party movement was supposedly all about. Of course Meadows put his thumb on the scale for his preferred candidate. Because whatever auspices he went to Congress under—that supposed grassroots anti-establishment tea party ethos—he's a fraud like every other Republican.

Seems remarkable.

KOS is ridiculous..to be sure..here's some stuff more to your liking?

Mark Meadows accused of timing retirement to help elect wife’s friend

"Rep. Mark Meadows' shock retirement — revealed just 30 hours before the filing deadline in North Carolina — has roiled some Republicans in the state who suspect he timed his announcement to benefit a friend of his wife.

The four-term congressman will depart the House for an as-yet-undefined role with President Donald Trump, a decision he disclosed in an interview with POLITICO Playbook that published around 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 19, ahead of the filing deadline at noon on Dec. 20.
Later that day came a campaign launch by Lynda Bennett, a local GOP activist and real estate agent who is friendly with Debbie Meadows, the congressman's wife, according to sources who know both women.

Wary Republicans in the state quickly speculated that she had advance notice of Meadows' retirement.
Online records revealed her campaign website domain had been registered on Oct. 28 by a Scott Meadows, who appears to be the brother of the congressman. The campaign's Facebook page was created on Dec. 18, a day before the retirement. And shortly after midnight on Dec. 19 — about five hours before Meadows announced — Bennett posted photos of herself with the congressman and his wife at local GOP events in the state."

Yes, this fucktard has been around since the 90's.... same moniker.... same insufferable ignorance. No way this idiot can ever post an original thought, just regurgitate hatred of America from twisted, marxist sites. Probably makes a few bucks a day posting for Soreass which, I suppose, is better than finding him stealing shit out of my pool house.

Sorry Gator, I have experience with him on several sites. He's as hate filled as you are.

I was just laughing at the irony of you calling someone retarded.

Sucks for you that you are too stupid to get the irony of your postings.

Not at all, it sucks for you that you aren't intelligent enough to post here.

I love it when you people prove my view of you is 100% correct.

You make it so very easy.

Seems remarkable.

If you can show any part of that article is a lie, then put forward your proof. As far as the hate goes, that only comes from this board. As far as those direct quotes from Republicans in the article, that's very easily verifiable from multiple sources, and not in any sense propaganda.

Strike three, you're out dumbass.

I thought i remembered the name...from last year:

U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows's degree fixed on Wikipedia

"There was a curious change to the Wikipedia page of U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows last week, just after reports surfaced that President Donald Trump was considering the Florida native and North Carolina Republican for his chief of staff.
Erased on Dec. 11 was a claim that Meadows earned a “Bachelor of Arts” degree from University of South Florida. The corrected Wikipedia page now says: “He grew up in Brandon, Florida and graduated from the University of South Florida with an associates (sic) degree.”
It turns out, Wikipedia is not the only place where there’s confusion over Meadows’ academic credentials.
Multiple news reports over the years have credited Meadows with earning a bachelor’s degree from USF. Meadows’ official biography maintained by the Office of the Historian of the U.S. House of Representatives also claimed the candidate earned a “B.A.,” or Bachelor of Arts, from the Tampa university.
Those biographies, researched by Office of Historian staff, are vetted by the members’ congressional offices.
But Meadows didn’t complete the four years to obtain the degree listed on that bio. Instead, he earned an “associate of arts” from USF in December 1980, according to university spokesman Adam Freeman, “similar to a degree an individual might earn after completing two years at a community college.”
Asked about his academic credentials and the conflicting accounts, Meadows spokesman Ben Williamson said, “We wouldn’t comment for any piece.” The House historian corrected his biography Monday after the Tampa Bay Times inquired about the discrepancy."

Sorry Gator, I have experience with him on several sites. He's as hate filled as you are.

You can't "prove" anything son. You actually think you are a "Conservative" and you aren't. You seem to be the only one who doesn't recognize your silly game. You are a Prog apologist to your core.

You can't "prove" anything son. You actually think you are a "Conservative" and you aren't. You seem to be the only one who doesn't recognize your silly game. You are a Prog apologist to your core.

I do not think I am a "Conservative". I support smaller government, less spending and more freedom...3 things that you people that call yourselves Conservatives hate

I do not think I am a "Conservative". I support smaller government, less spending and more freedom...3 things that you people that call yourselves Conservatives hate
There's conservatives and there are con-servatives...those in on the trump con...or else easy marks of the trump con.

LOL, you're a joke who defends Lefty's at all costs son. You're projecting your self on to me.
You are entertainment, a joke.

LOL, you're a joke who defends Lefty's at all costs son. You're projecting your self on to me.
You are entertainment, a joke.

I never defend leftys. You are just a moron and think me laughing at you is defending someone else.

Trump ally Mark Meadows says he's retiring from Congress
Mark Meadows accused of timing retirement to help elect wife’s friend
The four-term congressman will depart the House for an as-yet-undefined role with President Donald Trump, a decision he disclosed in an interview with POLITICO Playbook that published around 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 19, ahead of the filing deadline at noon on Dec. 20.

Didn't see anything nefarious in the article. I guess if the commies couldn't bitch, they would have nothing to say. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back