Nord Stream and Germany's shrinking economy

Your opinion lacks relevance

I only wonder why you are still not in prison, Nazi.

and all know what is a nazi in your matrix: someone who isn´t like you. Right- and left-wingers do not exist in Germany, only do-gooders and nazis and someone who wants the borders and streets to be protected is a of course nazi. Someone who assumes civil rights: nazi. Someone who assumes legal equity: Nazi. Ukrainian with swastika- and Hitlertattoo: Democrat.

Totally stupid and empty phrases, slave of Putin.

It is because our justice system does not work like you want. We are not in your matrix. I am just exercising free speech, something that earns anyone the death penalty in your fantasy do-gooder world.

It is because our justice system does not work like you want. We are not in your matrix. I am just exercising free speech, something that earns anyone the death penalty in your fantasy do-gooder world.

Last edited:

Russia no longer relies on the European market in the future. The problem is that they are cutting off the Russian gas whether there is an alternative or not. You would never think the US government would act like this.

Russia no longer relies on the European market in the future. The problem is that they are cutting off the Russian gas whether there is an alternative or not. You would never think the US government would act like this.
Moscow's economy shrank by about one third as a result of the sanctions put in place back in 2014, after Putin decided to annex Crimea. The sanctions put in place in 2022 are much more comprehensive.

Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 horde is Doomed. As they say karma is a tricky thing to avoid or something like that.

I'm very convinced you are a criminal and one day you will make a mistake and see a jail from inside. And you are the future bad luck for everyone who trusts in any of your words.

US is acting for the US, yes, bleipriester.

"Bleipriester" is by the way only a word which sounds German but is no German word at all. "Blei"=plumb, "Priester"=priest. This combination makes not any sense at all in the German language. Nevertheless this idiot is really able to write German. No idea what's his real nationality.

Last edited:
Moscow's economy shrank by about one third as a result of the sanctions put in place back in 2014, after Putin decided to annex Crimea. The sanctions put in place in 2022 are much more comprehensive.

Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 horde is Doomed. As they say karma is a tricky thing to avoid or something like that.

Russia´s economic growth is about 3,5 % in 2023.

Sounds like parts of the white rural South I have known.

You are nothing special because of race or ethnicity, none of us are.

One of the perks for liberals is never having to admit they were wrong

Sure, Darthy.
The Marcellus and Utica shale formations found across the tri-state region have become the largest sources of natural gas and natural gas liquids in the world.8 Apr 2019

The Energy Edge: Marcellus/Utica Country Now Largest ...​

invalid , if your ulus 🇷🇺🇸🇦is in such great shape , why dont you want to go home🇷🇺🇸🇦? we dont need parasites- 5 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 column like you in EU.

ps we dont buy your BS " statistic "

I am a born German. Your EU membership light will turn your country over to EU legislation without representation within its decision making bodies.

I am a born German.
YOU ARE A LYING BITCH LIKE ALL IVAN 🇷🇺 & 🇸🇦NATASHA WHORES

NO German ´d ever support moscow- muslim 🇷🇺🇸🇦🐖gangs against EU

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

I am here for a pastime

Currently you support in your pastime Putin and his criminal gang.

and this is all I get? Some boring Nazi Bazi?

?

I fled the German clones to get another one?

?

I wonder what you are doing here, its the US Message Board after all, not the Creek Message board.

I never liked to speak with you, Nazi. But since years you liked to declare to me what a wonderful Nazi your grandfather, your father and you had been. And now you support Putin and his criminal gang. A short time ago the Russian government under Putin payed the salary of the so called "Wagner" mercennaries (Russians). And this Russian Nazi-mercennaries are meanwhile part of the regular Russian army.

Are you really sure you are not a criminal? If you are a Russoian you fight for Putin and his criminal gang against Russia. If you live in the western world - or in very most other countries of the world - then you are a high traitor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back