Nord Stream and Germany's shrinking economy

An article published 2 weeks before the war started! "In a world where Germany and Russia are friends and trading partners, there is no need for US military bases, no need for expensive US-made weapons and missile systems, and no need for NATO."
Q0ZewaX3

Currently you support in your pastime Putin and his criminal gang.

?

?

I never liked to speak with you, Nazi. But since years you liked to declare to me what a wonderful Nazi your grandfather, your father and you had been. And now you support Putin and his criminal gang. A short time ago the Russian government under Putin payed the salary of the so called "Wagner" mercennaries (Russians). And this Russian Nazi-mercennaries are meanwhile part of the regular Russian army.

Are you really sure you are not a criminal? If you are a Russoian you fight for Putin and his criminal gang against Russia. If you live in the western world - or in very most other countries of the world - then you are a high traitor
Putin, Putin, Putin. I supported him because the Russian Ukrainians were denied civic rights. But now I consider the war baseless. Neither is there a need for Russia to advance further nor can Ukraine do anything to retake territory.

Your avatar name says very clear that you are no German. The word "Bleipriester" is no German expression. This word not exists in the German language.
zaangalewa is not a German expression. This word does not exist in the German language. I guess that you will be zeitenwendet. Unless you get a job.

An article published 2 weeks before the war started! "In a world where Germany and Russia are friends and trading partners, there is no need for US military bases, no need for expensive US-made weapons and missile systems, and no need for NATO."
Q0ZewaX3

Putin, Putin, Putin. I supported him because the Russian Ukrainians were denied civic rights. But now I consider the war baseless. Neither is there a need for Russia to advance further nor can Ukraine do anything to retake territory.

There is just one image and lots of talk. It does not say whether reconstruction is considered accomplished or if there is actually more to see.
ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

As Ukrainians perish... Ukraine can´t even sell its grain as the Poles block the border again. Ukraine is mangled, the Ukrainians are suffering and exhausted. The country will need decades to recover, when the war is over. You can see, Ukraine is clearly not on the side of the winners.

As Ukrainians perish...
ONLY IN YOUR DIRTY MASKAL DREAMS
UUU.jpg

As Ukrainians perish... Ukraine can´t even sell its grain as the Poles block the border again. Ukraine is mangled, the Ukrainians are suffering and exhausted. The country will need decades to recover, when the war is over. You can see, Ukraine is clearly not on the side of the winners.

ONLY IN YOUR DIRTY MASKAL DREAMS
View attachment 884385

It is just the truth. The only winner is the US. It is all about the gas.

Putin, Putin, Putin. I supported him ...

You support him. That's why you started to atttack me again after you you understood once that I do not like to have contact to Nazis like you who show not any will to understand what's wrong with their Nazi ideology, Nazi lifestyles and their stupid racist nonsense propaganda and social Darwinism.

Last edited:

This time is over. Germany always offered peace to Russia - you chose to start a war on Europe. With or without the USA - you made a very big mistake when you started a war on Europe in the Uktraine. This was perhaps the worst mistake Russia made since Russia is existing. Perhaps you denied finally your own existence when you started to deny and to attack your own most important roots.

You support him. That's why you started to atttack me again after you you understood once that I do not like to have contact to Nazis like you who show not any will to understand what's wrong with their Nazi ideology, Nazi lifestyles and their stupid racist nonsense propaganda and soccial Darwinism.
I support freedom. You demonize anyone who doesn´t agree with you. I am a free human being surrounded by slaves. Slaves that bark and steal and lie. But my freedom is not negotiable. I am not willing to stand by as a bunch of ass fucked perverts destroy the achievements of 500 years of struggle for the civil rights and wealth by establishing their disgusting homo regime. They are at war with me and they will perish by my hand. Don´t cross my way.

I support freedom. You demonize anyone who doesn´t agree with you. I am a free human being surrounded by slaves. Slaves that bark and steal and lie. But my freedom is not negotiable. I am not willing to stand by as a bunch of ass fucked perverts destroy the achievements of 500 years of struggle for the civil rights and wealth by establishing their disgusting homo regime. They are at war with me and they will perish by my hand. Don´t cross my way.

Exactly it's from Africa. Nevertheless typical German on reasons you do not [like to] understand.

So, according to your own logic, you are an African, not a German. You are certainly illegal in Germany. Maybe it is time for me to contact authorities, what do you think?

I support freedom. You demonize anyone who doesn´t agree with you. I am a free human being surrounded by slaves. ...

Exactly Nazi. You defend your freedom in a world surrounded by slaves. And if you attack others and you get an answer what they think about you then they "demonize" you, undear Nazi idiot and slave of Putin. The word "demon" would be far too good for you.

Last edited:
So, according to your own logic, you are an African, not a German.

The Vandals also had been Africans and "Andalus" in Spain is indeed a German expression meaning "Land of the Vandals". I fear your understanding what is German and what is not German is a little strange, AI.

You are certainly illegal in Germany.

Since decades of thousands of years.

Maybe it is time for me to contact authorities, what do you think?

I think you are a criminal violent superidiot who has absolutelly not any idea about what's important in life and what's unimportant. Otherwise you would try to search the real truth of god and you would not waste your time to fight against a grandgrand...grandson of David who starts to learn how to use a slingshot again, fake-Goliath.

Last edited:
Exactly Nazi. You defend your freedom in a world surrounded by slaves. And if you attack others and you get an answer what they think about you then they "demonize" you, undear Nazi idiot and slave of Putin. The word "demon" would be far too good for you.
Slave, you say what a slave has to say.

Forum List

Back