Nord Stream and Germany's shrinking economy

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Leave it out you Nazi.
Examples of mass rapes in Soviet Union committed by German soldiers include:

• Smolensk: German command opened a brothel for officers in which hundreds of women and girls were driven by force, often by arms and hair.[128]
  • Lviv: 32 women working in a garment factory were raped and murdered by German soldiers, in a public park.[127] A priest trying to stop the atrocity was murdered.[129]
  • Lviv: German soldiers raped Jewish girls, who were murdered after getting pregnant.[130]
It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.[131]: 56 [132]

Author Ursula Schele, estimated in the Journal "Zur Debatte um die Ausstellung Vernichtungskrieg. Verbrechen der Wehrmacht 1941–1944" that one in ten women raped by German soldiers would have become pregnant, and therefore it is probable that up to ten million women in the Soviet Union could have been raped by the Wehrmacht.[133]: 9 

Totally stupid nonsense what you say here. I will now not prove any of this statements because I spoke with many people all over Europe and no one of them reported that German soldiers raped anyone what on the other side Russian soldiers did do in masses.

By the way: Many soldiers in German uniforms not had been been Germans. For example: 1/3rd of the members of the SS had been since 1942 no Germans.

And about your examples let me say this are either heavy crimes - which also are able to happen in times of peace - and I hope this crimes had been punished drastically - and/or propaganda stories which try to justify what's not justifyable. That a million Russian women got pregnant from German soldiers is for sure only a totally stupid Stalinist propaganda story. The Stalinists on their own murdered in masses Russians - and I would not be astonished if they had also raped the own women.

Last edited:
Deadstick

I don't want to water down serious war crimes - from no one. Here a concrete story. Only one case - very short:

Michail Romanow ist ein 32-jähriger Vater, Ehemann und Soldat der russischen Armee. Im Frühjahr 2022 drang er in ein Haus im Kiewer Stadtteil Browary ein, tötete den Besitzer des Hauses und vergewaltigte dann die Frau, die er soeben zur Witwe gemacht hatte. Das Verbrechen zog sich über Stunden. Romanows eigenes Kind ist ebenso alt wie der Sohn der Opfer. Er weinte zum Zeitpunkt der Tat im Zimmer nebenan.

source: Vergewaltigung als Kriegswaffe

Translation of this concrete single example:

Mikhail Romanov is a 32-year-old father, husband and soldier in the Russian army. In the spring of 2022, he broke into a house in the Kiev district of Browary, killed the owner of the house and then raped the woman he had just made his widow. The crime went on for hours. Romanov's own child is the same age as the victim's son. He was crying in the room next door at the time of the crime.

Last edited:
Totally stupid nonsense what you say here. I will now not prove any of this statements because I spoke with many people all over Europe and no one of them reported that German soldiers raped anyone what on the other side Russian soldiers did do in masses.

By the way: Many soldiers in German uniforms not had been been Germans. For example: 1/3rd of the members of the SS had been since 1942 no Germans.

And about your examples let me say this are either heavy crimes - which also are able to happen in times of peace - and I hope this crimes had been punished drastically - and/or propaganda stories which try to justify what's not justifyable. That a million Russian women got pregnant from German soldiers is for sure only a totally stupid Stalinist propaganda story. The Stalinists on their own murdered in masses Russians - and I would not be astonished if they had also raped the own women.
Denial denial denial, i love the way some of you clowns like to rewrite history, they have been doing it with Ukraine for years, Bandera was a saint according to the usual suspects, and i am well aware of who and what the SS were, i have studied them since i was at school and WW2, and the Wehrmacht didn't have clean hands, some of them were involved in crushing the Warsaw ghetto uprising and some attached to the Einzatsgruppen in the East, and the invasion of the Soviet Union Barbarossa didn't go by normal laws of war, to quote Hitler it was a war of annihilation and that was how the Wehrmacht as well as the SS fought it.

You work for ольгинские тролли.
you are 120 % right
Stop your rabid barking.

any comment on this ?
Deadstick

I don't want to water down serious war crimes - from no one. Here a concrete story. Only one case - very short:

Michail Romanow ist ein 32-jähriger Vater, Ehemann und Soldat der russischen Armee. Im Frühjahr 2022 drang er in ein Haus im Kiewer Stadtteil Browary ein, tötete den Besitzer des Hauses und vergewaltigte dann die Frau, die er soeben zur Witwe gemacht hatte. Das Verbrechen zog sich über Stunden. Romanows eigenes Kind ist ebenso alt wie der Sohn der Opfer. Er weinte zum Zeitpunkt der Tat im Zimmer nebenan.

source: Vergewaltigung als Kriegswaffe

Translation of this concrete single example:

Mikhail Romanov is a 32-year-old father, husband and soldier in the Russian army. In the spring of 2022, he broke into a house in the Kiev district of Browary, killed the owner of the house and then raped the woman he had just made his widow. The crime went on for hours. Romanov's own child is the same age as the victim's son. He was crying in the room next door at the time of the crime.

Denial denial denial,

Dear idiot min, I never believed what Hitler said and I never believed what Stalin said. And as far as I know since Christmas 800 AD never anyone in my families did do so.

i love the way some of you clowns like to rewrite history,

Always thought the inhabitants of Russia are called Russians not Clowns. Russians are not funny. On the other side ... your uniform caps are indeed a little funny. Try toppers. More place for thoughts.

they have been doing it with Ukraine for years,

Ukrainian history? Independent since 1991. Infiltrated from Russian combatants since 2008. In 2014 Russian annexion of the Ukrainian territory Crimea and start of a Russian underground war in the Donbass region. Since February 24th 2022 Russia started an official war against the whole Ukraine. This attack on Europe in the Ukraine made Russia to a clear enemy of everyone in the world who is able to think.

Bandera was a saint according to the usual suspects, and i am well aware of who and what the SS were, i have studied them since i was at school and WW2, and the Wehrmacht didn't have clean hands, some of them were involved in crushing the Warsaw ghetto uprising and some attached to the Einzatsgruppen in the East, and the invasion of the Soviet Union Barbarossa didn't go by normal laws of war, to quote Hitler it was a war of annihilation and that was how the Wehrmacht as well as the SS fought it.

Totally uninteresting. Leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Best date is 2007 to do so.

Last edited:
Okay - I will notice on your tombstone: "This slave of Putin liked not to be called 'Russian' but called me 'Nazi'. Bad luck for him".

Are you?

Did your dead Dad also impregnate British girls and rape French women for to liberate Europe, slave of Putin?
Hey, Fritz, isn't German from the same language group English is? Half the words have the same roots and the grammar is quite similar. When will you stop being an illiterate fuck that you are?

Last edited:
Hey, Fritz,

Frederic?

isn't German from the same language group English is?

English is an old Germanic dialect of the Angeln and Saxons (=North German)

Half the words have the same roots

The other half has Latin roots.

and the grammar is quite similar. When will you stop being an illiterate fuck that you are?

I'm extraordinary impressed from your "illiterate fuck that you are". Sounds as if you had found a solution for the "Klorifikation der Belesenheit", slave of Putin.

"Klorifikation der Belesenheit"="glorification, clarification, toiletification of literacy".

Last edited:
Buy a new exchange brain, Nazi and slave of Putin.

You speak continuously nothing else than only your own death sentence, living undead.
Slawa, my friend. We are brothers in arms.

seldgbrkwt.jpg

uknam6k7h.jpg

Slawa, my friend. We are brothers in arms.

seldgbrkwt.jpg

uknam6k7h.jpg

Slave of Putin, you spoke always like a Nazi in the last years and it exists not any need for me to change my opinion about you which is basing on the stories you told me. And it's by the way nothing new to me that "modern" Nazis attack others by calling them Nazis. It became even modern under Nazis to call Jews Nazis. :lol:

Last edited:
Slave of Putin, you spoke always like a Nazi in the last years and it exists not any need for me to change my opinion about you which is basing on the stories you told me. And it's by the way nothing new to me that "modern" Nazis attack others by calling them Nazis. It became even modern under Nazis to call Jews Nazis. :lol:

Your opinion lacks relevance and all know what is a nazi in your matrix: someone who isn´t like you. Right- and left-wingers do not exist in Germany, only do-gooders and nazis and someone who wants the borders and streets to be protected is a of course nazi. Someone who assumes civil rights: nazi. Someone who assumes legal equity: Nazi. Ukrainian with swastika- and Hitlertattoo: Democrat.

Forum List

Back