Nord Stream and Germany's shrinking economy

Before Scholz & Merkel Germany was the best friend of Russia who completely opened its market to German goods and sold natural resources much cheaper as to Belarus or Kazakhstan.
Now any relations are irreparable and completely destroyed, you can tell anything you want but for almost all Russians Germany is an enemy number one, even USA is number three after Ukraine.
The 'government' of Scholz, Baerbock & Co has did a 'good' job for Germans, Russians are well aware Germany is a traitorous backstabber and trust is gone.
I don't think it can be a rapprochement between Germany and Russia in this century, even if the next Russian governemnet will desire it.
All Russians families suffered through exported from Germany Lenin, WWI, WWII and now Germany is a main financier of the war in Ukraine which has costs more as 200,000 lives of Russians.
Even Hitler is no so hated by Russians as Scholz with his 'cabinet'

Here is my prophecy:

1. In five years Russia and China will build an union
2. One currency and free trade between China and Russia in seven - ten years
3. A construction like EU in 10 - 15 years.

By the way.
As 'thank' your beloved Ukrainians will cut off the last gas pipellinie from Russia to Germany in the next year.
Your dream is fulfilled, nothing comes from Russia to Germany anymore.
Enjoy four times higher 'democratic' LNG gas prices from USA and see how your industry is gone
any comment on this ?

What world do you live in ? they have started destroying their own economy on Washingtons orders, i mean what kind of arsehole blows up their own pipeline that was providing reliable cheap gas?
1703979052651.png

:abgg2q.jpg: :thup:

east germans are more friendly to russia than west germand

What's nonsense. Some Germans who lived in the former Soviet zone are still a little mad - that's all. An effect of a continuous stream of brainwashing political propaganda since 1933-1945 and 1945-1989 - together this had been 56 years of dictatorship and tyranny.

I knew the former Soviet zone - from my point of view politically nothing from this zone was and is worth to be saved. I am very sure everything is now much more better there than had been under the Soviets. Most simple example: Life expectancy in the former Soviet zone grew by around 20 years since Germany is reunited. In general: "Youth" seems to be always the best time in life. So people who had been young in this time have often a wrong form of romance. That many people had a nice life there had for sure absolutelly nothing to do with cruel superidiots like Stalin or murderous German Sowiet clowns like Ulbricht and Honecker, who had been only spitlickers of the Russian Soviets.

August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1842

Last edited:
Great,

now Germany must pay four times more expensive 'democratic' prices.

The German Association of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (BVMW) is reporting that almost one in five member companies is considering relocating at least some elements of production to sites abroad. Meanwhile, the chemical industry is warning of an industry exodus due to high energy prices.

Germany’s heavy-industry sector has mostly been concerned about the price of energy, especially gas, in the country, with many organisations looking to move abroad to cut costs.

Why dont the greenies in germany just install more solar panels and windmills?

What's nonsense. Some Germans who lived in the former Soviet zone are still a little mad - that's all. An effect of a continuous stream of brainwashing political propaganda since 1933-1945 and 1945-1989 - together this had been 56 years of dictatorship and tyranny.

I knew the former Soviet zone - from my point of view politically nothing from this zone was and is worth to be saved. I am very sure everything is now much more better there than had been under the Soviets. Most simple example: Life expectancy in the former Soviet zone grew by around 20 years since Germany is reunited. In general: "Youth" seems to be always the best time in life. So people who had been young in this time have often a wrong form of romance. That many people had a nice life there had for sure absolutelly nothing to do with cruel superidiots like Stalin or murderous German Sowiet clowns like Ulbricht and Honecker, who had been only spitlickers of the Russian Soviets.

August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1842

Yes Honecker, the anti Nazi who was arrested by the Gestapo, it must really piss you off you lost the war and the Soviets liberated part of Germany including Berlin
Deadstick: You are the illiterate one on the subject you don't know your arse from your elbow.

John Edgar Slow Horses said: You are just so MAGA, so ignorant and illiterate and conspiracy ridden.
Maga wtf are you barking about?

Yes Honecker, the anti Nazi

The what? His SED was full of Nazis.

who was arrested by the Gestapo,

Honecker - this damned criminal high traitor of Germany - was arrested from the founding organisation of the Stasi? What a miserable gnome.

it must really piss you off you lost the war and the Soviets liberated part of Germany including Berlin

Liberated 100,000 Berlin women from their life by raping millions of women.

Maga wtf are you barking about?

Really "funny" how many Russian anti-Christian propagandists of hate are meanwhile active in the USA.

Honecker - this damned criminal high traitor of Germany -

In difference to your 'government' which represents interests of NWO and neocons ONLY Honecker was a honest man which cared opinion of people about.
Your Scholz & Co are involved in numerous corruption and tax money wasting scandals where we are sums bigger as hundred of millions Euro talking about. No resignations, no investigations, nothing, only grinning.

The former DDR was a free country in difference to Merkel-Scholz's DDR 2.0 run by 'politicians' incompetent in any thing, without any proper education or working skills.

Forum List

Back