Nord Stream and Germany's shrinking economy

I was in an Indian reservation some years ago, the people living in was fat, unemployed and extremely stupid.
I suggest to much Coca Cola, fast food and chips.
I hope your reservation has more brainy people as inhabitants
Sounds like parts of the white rural South I have known.

You are nothing special because of race or ethnicity, none of us are.

The what? His SED was full of Nazis.

Honecker - this damned criminal high traitor of Germany - was arrested from the founding organisation of the Stasi? What a miserable gnome.

Liberated 100,000 Berlin women from their life by raping millions of women.

Really "funny" how many Russian anti-Christian propagandists of hate are meanwhile active in the USA.
Not the old rape trope again, you were lucky the Soviets didn't kill everyone in Berlin instead of feeding them, check out the Western allies record on rape in Germany and even some liberated Countries, how many rapes did he Nazis carry out in Russia and all the cold blooded murders you Nazi creature?

The what? His SED was full of Nazis.

Honecker - this damned criminal high traitor of Germany - was arrested from the founding organisation of the Stasi? What a miserable gnome.

Liberated 100,000 Berlin women from their life by raping millions of women.

Really "funny" how many Russian anti-Christian propagandists of hate are meanwhile active in the USA.
Honecker was arrested when the Nazis took power, he spent years in their sadistic camps while many other Germans sided with Hitler, you would have been one of them by the sound of it, shouting and screaming ein Volk ein Reich ein Fuhrer.

... The former DDR was a free country ...

The former GDR had been a state of injustice with a population being held hostage from the Sowiets under the dictatorship of their party bigwigs. It was a disaster - from the beginning to the breakout and breakdown in which it ended decades ago.

Happy New Year, Western World including the Ukraine.

Last edited:
Not the old rape trope again, you were lucky the Soviets didn't kill everyone in Berlin ...

The only reason why you did not do so was it because Germany anyway had not any chance any longer to survive. Berlin was dead. No one thought it is possible to rebuild Berlin on the place it had been. And you Russian stole everything what you was able to steal.

Last edited:
Honecker was arrested when the Nazis took power, he spent years in their sadistic camps while many other Germans sided with Hitler, you would have been one of them by the sound of it, shouting and screaming ein Volk ein Reich ein Fuhrer.

So it exists not any excuse for this criminal superidiot and his sadistic Stasi prisons. "A united population, one common union and only one common president (leader)" is by the way a possible translation of the early Nazi slogan "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer". The propaganda of the Nazis had been unfortunatelly much more better than most idiots think today. I do not know the propaganda of Putin and his criminal gang in your Russia - but I hope this propaganda has not the quality of the Nazi-propaganda under Hitler and Goebbels.

Last edited:
The only reason why you did not do so was it because Germany anyway had not any chance any longer to survive. Berlin was dead. No one thought it is possible to rebuild Berlin on the place it had been. And you Russian stole everything what you was able to steal.
I am not Russian you Nazi, i am English, and my family including my Dad fought you Nazis all over Europe so stop moaning about losing the war.

So it exists not any excuse for this criminal superidiot and his sadistic Stasi prisons. "A united population, one common union and only one common president (leader)" is by the way a possible translation of the early Nazi slogan "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer". The propaganda of the Nazis had been unfortunatelly much more better than most idiots think today. I do not know the propaganda of Putin and his criminal gang in your Russia - but I hope this propaganda has not the quality of the Nazi-propaganda under Hitler and Goebbels.
How many times do you need telling Nazi i am British? and i know the propaganda in the UK is from the Goebbels handbook.

I am not Russian you Nazi,

Okay - I will notice on your tombstone: "This slave of Putin liked not to be called 'Russian' but called me 'Nazi'. Bad luck for him".

i am English,

Are you?

and my family including my Dad fought you Nazis all over Europe so stop moaning about losing the war.

Did your dead Dad also impregnate British girls and rape French women for to liberate Europe, slave of Putin?

The former GDR had been a state of injustice with a population being held hostage from the Sowiets under the dictatorship of their party bigwigs. It was a disaster - from the beginning to the breakout and breakdown in which it ended decades ago.

Happy New Year, Western World including the Ukraine.

Freedom still needs those who fight for it in 2024.

None. Nowhere. Who did do so was a criminal who had been punished very h
None. Nowhere. Who did do so was a criminal who had been punished very hard.
:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Leave it out you Nazi.
Examples of mass rapes in Soviet Union committed by German soldiers include:

• Smolensk: German command opened a brothel for officers in which hundreds of women and girls were driven by force, often by arms and hair.[128]
  • Lviv: 32 women working in a garment factory were raped and murdered by German soldiers, in a public park.[127] A priest trying to stop the atrocity was murdered.[129]
  • Lviv: German soldiers raped Jewish girls, who were murdered after getting pregnant.[130]
It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.[131]: 56 [132]

Author Ursula Schele, estimated in the Journal "Zur Debatte um die Ausstellung Vernichtungskrieg. Verbrechen der Wehrmacht 1941–1944" that one in ten women raped by German soldiers would have become pregnant, and therefore it is probable that up to ten million women in the Soviet Union could have been raped by the Wehrmacht.[133]: 9 

Forum List

Back