NORAD - Cheyenne Mountain sealed up

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide

Over 1000 US Military personnel are now sealed up in the mountain. These soldiers have been tested for COVID-19 and all are negative. This is our command and control center for all US FORCES.

FOX just reported that all command and control of US forces has been handed to NORAD command to keep us safe with staff who are not affected by COVID-19. We just observed how fast a Nuclear Aircraft Carrier was brought down and they want no part of it...

Everything points to very bad weeks ahead...

Over 1000 US Military personnel are now sealed up in the mountain. These soldiers have been tested for COVID-19 and all are negative. This is our command and control center for all US FORCES.

FOX just reported that all command and control of US forces has been handed to NORAD command to keep us safe with staff who are not affected by COVID-19. We just observed how fast a Nuclear Aircraft Carrier was brought down and they want no part of it...

The only problem I see is that they tested negative before going in! What if someone pops positive or gets sick on Monday from previous exposure? That gums up the works doesn't it?

We're the threat they're preparing for.

The politicians have their bunker, too.

Everything happening right now is one big shtf drill for when the global economy totally collapses and the natives become restless. The elite are preparing. The people are contained. For now...

Whomever thought this global pandemic up as the distraction to the inevitable economic coallpse and first leg of the drill are one sick group of individuals.

Last edited:

They didn't do this with the H1N1 virus. And so are they saying that this is the only way to keep from being infected? It is to lock ourselves up into a bunker.
This is all a hoax and they know it. But why are they going along with the program? If it were a true pandemic. The Dems will not be politicizing it. For some reason they are behaving as if they are immune from it.
I'm not in the military, and I'm not worry at all.

3vf40v.gif

NORAD is just being cautious. They kinda have to. It doesn't mean we're all gonna die. It's just the flu, remember?

Yeah, a flu that I was warned by my doctors could easily kill me.

The normal flu killed 34,000 last year.

They didn't say the flu from last year could kill me. The were talking about COVID-19! The nature of the flu is what kills people, not that it is a flu!

They didn't do this with the H1N1 virus. And so are they saying that this is the only way to keep from being infected? It is to lock ourselves up into a bunker.
This is all a hoax and they know it. But why are they going along with the program? If it were a true pandemic. The Dems will not be politicizing it. For some reason they are behaving as if they are immune from it.
I'm not in the military, and I'm not worry at all.

View attachment 319253

You go right on believing it is a hoax and see how that works out for you! Make sure that they don't put you on a respirator when they need to do so, that you prefer to just die instead!

As for myself and my grandson with leukemia, we would prefer to stick around.

The only problem I see is that they tested negative before going in! What if someone pops positive or gets sick on Monday from previous exposure? That gums up the works doesn't it?
They are tested, placed into isolation for 14 days and tested again before going in. Very little chance they will be infected.

NORAD is just being cautious. They kinda have to. It doesn't mean we're all gonna die. It's just the flu, remember?

I have congestive heart failure. The fluid in my lungs from this disease makes me very susceptible to infection and death from this virus. People who have diabetes (high sugars lower the ability of the body to defend itself) and other underlying illnesses can not defend themselves from this virus.

The normal flu killed 34,000 last year.
Normal Flu kills just 0.01% of those infected... COVID-19 kills 5-15% of those infected and is 10 times more infectious than the common flu... and we have no immunity to it...

They are tested, placed into isolation for 14 days and tested again before going in. Very little chance they will be infected.

The problem is that testing negative today does not mean you will not test positive later!

I have congestive heart failure. The fluid in my lungs from this disease makes me very susceptible to infection and death from this virus. People who have diabetes (high sugars lower the ability of the body to defend itself) and other underlying illnesses can not defend themselves from this virus.

I just had 5 stents placed in my heart, so I am on blood thinners. I am also a Type 2 diabetic, and have stage 4 liver failure. I am trying to stick around long enough for a transplant!

Forum List

Back