Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

because i am not a miserable hateful little man like you are.

And saying that making someone bake a cake against there will is A-OK because someone else may decide to beat up a gay person is consistent with your views on gun control, i.e. punish people who aren't actually doing anything wrong.

It appears you are a moron, but at least you are a consistent one.

if they didn't want to bake a cake, they shouldn't have opened a bakery. That's a pretty simple solution to the problem.

And, yes, these homophobes DID do something wrong. It's why they were fined six figures and run out of business.

because i am not a miserable hateful little man like you are.

And saying that making someone bake a cake against there will is A-OK because someone else may decide to beat up a gay person is consistent with your views on gun control, i.e. punish people who aren't actually doing anything wrong.

It appears you are a moron, but at least you are a consistent one.

if they didn't want to bake a cake, they shouldn't have opened a bakery. That's a pretty simple solution to the problem.

And, yes, these homophobes DID do something wrong. It's why they were fined six figures and run out of business.

That's the fascist asshole solution to the "problem".

So a Jewish butcher has to provide pork products if they want to be a butcher?

They did something 'wrong" according to vacuous twats such as yourself.

Most. miserable. human. being. ever.

Uh, no. He just can't offer Pork to only people he agrees with. If he doesn't sell prok to ANYONE, he's not in violation of the law.

To take your absurd "Religious freedom" argument to the next level, the Kleins did not deny cakes to adulterers, women with braids and pearls, women who wrote their own vows for the ceremony, men with tattoes, men with bad eyesight - all of whom would be in violation of scripture.

Nope, Scripture for them was just a reason to hate on the gays. Which is why they got and deserved a 20 pound hammer to the skull.

No, they did something wrong by the laws of the state of Oregon.

I'm sorry you are confused on this point.

Uh, no. He just can't offer Pork to only people he agrees with. If he doesn't sell prok to ANYONE, he's not in violation of the law.

To take your absurd "Religious freedom" argument to the next level, the Kleins did not deny cakes to adulterers, women with braids and pearls, women who wrote their own vows for the ceremony, men with tattoes, men with bad eyesight - all of whom would be in violation of scripture.

Nope, Scripture for them was just a reason to hate on the gays. Which is why they got and deserved a 20 pound hammer to the skull.

No, they did something wrong by the laws of the state of Oregon.

I'm sorry you are confused on this point.

Meat is meat, a wedding is a wedding, isn't that the equivalency you guys are trying to enforce? The Klein's issue was with the ceremony, not with the people, the issue with the people came up when they started a government action against them.

To me, with your denial scenarios, you are preaching to the choir, as long as the service is as non-necessary as something like a wedding cake.

And as usual, your fascist wet dreams are laid to bare in your last statement. of course, you let government do your dirty work, because you are far too much of a gutless coward to do it yourself.

Pussy.

Added: MLK did things that were wrong according to the laws of Alabama and Mississippi at the time, oh wait, you believe in only laws that you agree with, got it.

Meat is meat, a wedding is a wedding, isn't that the equivalency you guys are trying to enforce? The Klein's issue was with the ceremony, not with the people, the issue with the people came up when they started a government action against them.

The the issue came up when the Kleins refused to make good on their promise to serve them and started screaming bible verses at them.

To me, with your denial scenarios, you are preaching to the choir, as long as the service is as non-necessary as something like a wedding cake.

Uh, no,guy, the thing is, they didn't deny THOSE people who had offended their Imaginary Friend in the Sky. They are just using the Imaginary Pixie to justify their hate.

And as usual, your fascist wet dreams are laid to bare in your last statement. of course, you let government do your dirty work, because you are far too much of a gutless coward to do it yourself.

Pussy.

No, I just want to do it effectively. I'm a "Whatever it takes to get it done" kind of guy. The Kleins had AMPLE opportunity it make this right, they kept doubling down on the stupid.

Added: MLK did things that were wrong according to the laws of Alabama and Mississippi at the time, oh wait, you believe in only laws that you agree with, got it.

Wow, you are comparing the HOmophobic Haters to MLK? Really?

King challenged laws that everyone knew were unjust.

These PA Laws are an outgrowth of what he fought for. That everyone should have access to public accommodations regardless of their race, creed or sexual orientation.

The Kleins had options.

They could

1) Bake the cake and shut up.
2) Not own a business where they deal with icky gays
3) Move to a state where the PA laws don't cover sexual orientation.

The the issue came up when the Kleins refused to make good on their promise to serve them and started screaming bible verses at them.

Uh, no,guy, the thing is, they didn't deny THOSE people who had offended their Imaginary Friend in the Sky. They are just using the Imaginary Pixie to justify their hate.

Pussy.

No, I just want to do it effectively. I'm a "Whatever it takes to get it done" kind of guy. The Kleins had AMPLE opportunity it make this right, they kept doubling down on the stupid.

Wow, you are comparing the HOmophobic Haters to MLK? Really?

King challenged laws that everyone knew were unjust.

These PA Laws are an outgrowth of what he fought for. That everyone should have access to public accommodations regardless of their race, creed or sexual orientation.

The Kleins had options.

They could

1) Bake the cake and shut up.
2) Not own a business where they deal with icky gays
3) Move to a state where the PA laws don't cover sexual orientation.

You got documented proof of that?

Also, this all boils down to "act the way I want you to act, or I will sic government on you". It's just your own pussy ass insecurity showing through, nothing more.

I am comparing unjust laws to the application of laws that may have some purpose being applied to situations that are inherently ridiculous.

And I note you can't refute my "meat is meat, marriage is marriage" comparsion, hack.

and those are not options. One shouldn't have to move to have their rights to their own livelihood, unless a compelling government interest is found. And your need to punish people you don't like or agree with is not a compelling government interest.

Now go find a Mormon to stare icily at.

Also, this all boils down to "act the way I want you to act, or I will sic government on you". It's just your own pussy ass insecurity showing through, nothing more.

I am comparing unjust laws to the application of laws that may have some purpose being applied to situations that are inherently ridiculous.

Jim Crow Laws are unjust.
Public Accommodation laws aren't.

And I note you can't refute my "meat is meat, marriage is marriage" comparsion, hack.

I think most people consider their marriages to be a lot more important to them than what they have for dinner. You see, the problem with what the Kleins did was they set these people up JUST to humiliate them. Mrs. Klein invited them to use their services. The husband was the one who started screeching bible verses.

and those are not options. One shouldn't have to move to have their rights to their own livelihood, unless a compelling government interest is found. And your need to punish people you don't like or agree with is not a compelling government interest.

Businesses are not people. Businesses do not have rights. This really isn't complicated, buddy.

If they don't like the law, they should campaign to have it changed. But until it is, they should obey it, and own up when they are caught breaking it.

Jim Crow Laws are unjust.
Public Accommodation laws aren't.

I think most people consider their marriages to be a lot more important to them than what they have for dinner. You see, the problem with what the Kleins did was they set these people up JUST to humiliate them. Mrs. Klein invited them to use their services. The husband was the one who started screeching bible verses.

Businesses are not people. Businesses do not have rights. This really isn't complicated, buddy.

If they don't like the law, they should campaign to have it changed. But until it is, they should obey it, and own up when they are caught breaking it.

PA laws when used to merely adjudicate hurt feelings are almost as bad as Jim Crow laws. It's government force being used nefariously, nothing more or less.

And as for the "setup", proof please, or STFU.

People have rights, and I don't see where in the constitution that people give them up without question just because they want to sell something.

And "if they don't like the law change it" is weaseling out of the "why" of the conversation.

And "the law is the law is the law" is a similar weasel method, which I have come to expect from you.

Naw, man, I'm proud to say I live in Illinois, where we shot Joseph Smith for the kiddy-diddling scam artist that he was.

What a pathetic asshole you are.

Not at all. There was nothing admirable about Joseph Smith.

Joseph Smith was not talking to God. Even you don't believe he was, as you certainly haven't rushed out to buy your own set of "Magic Underwear".

So if he wasn't talking to God, then he was plain old lying in order to scam less smart people out of money and fuck 14 year old girls.

PA laws when used to merely adjudicate hurt feelings are almost as bad as Jim Crow laws. It's government force being used nefariously, nothing more or less.

Except there was more than hurt feelings. There were death threats after Mr. Klien posted the Cryer-Bowman's names and addresses on social media. That's why they were hit with such a large fine.

I've posted numerous times that Melissa Klein invited Laurel Bowman to use their service.

Bittersweet Cake

Rachel and Laurel say Melissa Klein knew they were a lesbian couple, but nonetheless invited them back to her bakery.

Laurel: Actually [Melissa Klein] said, "Have you thought about getting married?" and Rachel said, "Oh no, I'm never getting married." And we just made the joke about it, and she said, "Well, if you decide to, come back." And that was the last thing we really said about it.

I've always suspected Mrs. Klien isn't a bad person. I think her husband intentionally fucked up her business because he resented her success. Probably slapped her around like Jesus said to.

People have rights, and I don't see where in the constitution that people give them up without question just because they want to sell something.

Check out the Commerce clause.

And "if they don't like the law change it" is weaseling out of the "why" of the conversation.

And "the law is the law is the law" is a similar weasel method, which I have come to expect from you.

I've already told you the why of the conversation.

Homophobia is evil. It needs to be stomped out. Completely, totally.

Naw, man, I'm proud to say I live in Illinois, where we shot Joseph Smith for the kiddy-diddling scam artist that he was.

What a pathetic asshole you are.

Not at all. There was nothing admirable about Joseph Smith.

Joseph Smith was not talking to God. Even you don't believe he was, as you certainly haven't rushed out to buy your own set of "Magic Underwear".

So if he wasn't talking to God, then he was plain old lying in order to scam less smart people out of money and fuck 14 year old girls.

Bigot.

Except there was more than hurt feelings. There were death threats after Mr. Klien posted the Cryer-Bowman's names and addresses on social media. That's why they were hit with such a large fine.

I've posted numerous times that Melissa Klein invited Laurel Bowman to use their service.

Bittersweet Cake

Rachel and Laurel say Melissa Klein knew they were a lesbian couple, but nonetheless invited them back to her bakery.

Laurel: Actually [Melissa Klein] said, "Have you thought about getting married?" and Rachel said, "Oh no, I'm never getting married." And we just made the joke about it, and she said, "Well, if you decide to, come back." And that was the last thing we really said about it.

I've always suspected Mrs. Klien isn't a bad person. I think her husband intentionally fucked up her business because he resented her success. Probably slapped her around like Jesus said to.

Check out the Commerce clause.

I've already told you the why of the conversation.

Homophobia is evil. It needs to be stomped out. Completely, totally.

And there were death threats to the Memories Pizza people, but that's probably OK to you because you don't like them.

Ah a quote, but a meaningless one that doesn't back up your whole "husband evil" schtick.

The commerce clause doesn't automatically overrule the Bill of Rights, despite the typical prog view of it.

Not wanting to work on a gay wedding isn't homophobia.

I am going to eat some really nasty food today....
Then tomorrow I will go to a department store
head to the ladies room. I will be tapping into my sexy female side you see.
I will say I'm exercising my freedom and liberty and then take a massive dump,
then go off to the most expensive women's store and try on some fancy ladies panties
and report all those who don't address me properly and make sure they are fined heavily....

Is this a great country or what???

Last edited:
And there were death threats to the Memories Pizza people, but that's probably OK to you because you don't like them.

I would be all for prosecuting whoever instigated those death threats. Oh, wait, that was the Memories Pizza folks themselves by calling up the TV station and saying, "We ain't going to cater no fag weddings!" Like anyone would serve Pizza at a wedding.

The thing is, Klein instigated those death threats by telling everyone the names and address of the people who complained about them. THAT'S why they paid the huge fine.

Ah a quote, but a meaningless one that doesn't back up your whole "husband evil" schtick.

Actually, it's a safe bet. EVERY stupid thing done in this case was done by the husband. He was the one who refused service. He was the one who started screaming bible verses at their mom. He's the one who posted their addresses on Christian websites.

But he personally wasn't fined, the business was. Because businesses aren't people.

The commerce clause doesn't automatically overrule the Bill of Rights, despite the typical prog view of it.

Businesses aren't people. Therefore, the Bill of Rights doesn't apply. If they don't want to be part of transactions they consider immoral, they shouldn't be in that business.

Not wanting to work on a gay wedding isn't homophobia.

Yes, it is.

And if you are a homophobe, you shouldn't invite gay people to use your services and THEN start screaming bible verses at them.

Although, again, I've got a much better idea for the Homophobic Bakers.

death-camp-tolerance.jpg

Forum List

Back