Noose is tightening around McCain's throat over his dossier involvement

It’s hilarious for the Trumpanzees traitors to attack a real war hero and support 5 deferment Donnie.

Biden had exactly the same number of deferments.Asshole. And for the same reasons. 4 for education and 1 for health. And McCain wore out his hero status years ago. He's just a bitter old loser.

:lol:
The entire Republican party are bitter old losers.

I said all along McInsane was involved. He was helping his good buddies the Clintons. He's an old corrupt Swamp Creature. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Good. I hope he lives long enough to be forced to take the stand in the lawsuits against Steele, Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed. I want him to suffer greatly thru the grilling.

No mercy. Fusion GPS and Steele worked with McCain to get the dossier to him. McCain knew damn well that this was opposition research on Trump.

Now the timelines become crucial. Because if the dossier really was the basis for the FISA rulings, it means this was a complete dog and pony show and Never Trumper and sore loser extraordinaire McCain tried to help set up Trump to get a formal investigation going.

Bastard.

"After the election, Mr. Steele decided to share his intelligence with Senator John McCain via an emissary. We helped him do that. The goal was to alert the United States national security community to an attack on our country by a hostile foreign power. We did not, however, share the dossier with BuzzFeed, which to our dismay published it last January."

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations
Undermining the dossier doesn't overturn the FISA rulings.

That's like saying because your armpitts smelled like weed leading a cop to search your car, that his discovery of Cocaine is invalidated by "unreasonable search and seizure".

The search is reasonable upon the information at the time, not upon the later revelations.

Are all Republicans so stupid?

You need to watch a few more TV shows concerning fruit of the poisonous tree.

Good. I hope he lives long enough to be forced to take the stand in the lawsuits against Steele, Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed. I want him to suffer greatly thru the grilling.

No mercy. Fusion GPS and Steele worked with McCain to get the dossier to him. McCain knew damn well that this was opposition research on Trump.

Now the timelines become crucial. Because if the dossier really was the basis for the FISA rulings, it means this was a complete dog and pony show and Never Trumper and sore loser extraordinaire McCain tried to help set up Trump to get a formal investigation going.

Bastard.

"After the election, Mr. Steele decided to share his intelligence with Senator John McCain via an emissary. We helped him do that. The goal was to alert the United States national security community to an attack on our country by a hostile foreign power. We did not, however, share the dossier with BuzzFeed, which to our dismay published it last January."

Undermining the dossier doesn't overturn the FISA rulings.

That's like saying because your armpitts smelled like weed leading a cop to search your car, that his discovery of Cocaine is invalidated by "unreasonable search and seizure".

The search is reasonable upon the information at the time, not upon the later revelations.

Are all Republicans so stupid?

You missed the point entirely. The timeline. Are all newbies this stupid? Or maybe we have retread in the house. Mmmmmm. Do tell.

Bastard.

Of course you have a totally wrong angle on this.
Steele is a patriot. He alerted us that Russia was hacking our democracy so of course the republicans aren’t happy with him. They love to shoot the messenger.

Steele never alerted anyone about the faux Russian hacking contrived by the DNC's employees CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike are liars.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Moron is still going with that totally discredited idea that Russia didn’t hack our democracy.
Where do these idiots come from?

57FFBEDF-44D4-4A3A-AB9C-15A6AEDBA1C3.jpeg
It’s hilarious for the Trumpanzees traitors to attack a real war hero and support 5 deferment Donnie.

Biden had exactly the same number of deferments.Asshole. And for the same reasons. 4 for education and 1 for health. And McCain wore out his hero status years ago. He's just a bitter old loser.

Bullshit.

McCain is one of the most respected men in the country.... by both R’s and D’s.
No one has ever accused trump of being respected for obvious reasons.

Bastard.

Steele is a patriot. He alerted us that Russia was hacking our democracy so of course the republicans aren’t happy with him. They love to shoot the messenger.

Steele never alerted anyone about the faux Russian hacking contrived by the DNC's employees CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike are liars.

Educate yourself you dumb SOB.

Everything We Know About Russia's Election-Hacking Playbook

Bastard.

CrowdStrike are liars.

“ Steele never alerted anyone.”

Education lesson #2.
A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

But I guarantee whatever you learned it will not be retained and you’ll keep lying about it..

Bastard.

CrowdStrike are liars.

Education lesson #2.

But I guarantee whatever you learned it will not be retained and you’ll keep lying about it..

Bullshit. I know that opinion piece very well because every whacked out lib tries to use it. It's just an opinion. In actual court documents because Steele is getting his ass sued off for this fairy tale, the asshole admits big parts of the dossier is unsubstantiated, not verified.

COURT DOCUMENTS. So go ahead. Get hold of Steele and tell him he's wrong.

Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

Bastard.

CrowdStrike are liars.

Education lesson #2.

Bullshit. I know that opinion piece very well because every whacked out lib tries to use it. It's just an opinion. In actual court documents because Steele is getting his ass sued off for this fairy tale, the asshole admits big parts of the dossier is unsubstantiated, not verified.

COURT DOCUMENTS. So go ahead. Get hold of Steele and tell him he's wrong.

Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified
So the fraud heads to the far right Wash times to tell him what he wants to hear.

You’re such pathological liar.
You immerse yourself in propaganda and come here to spew it out
Everyone of your threads has had no validity and nothing has come to fruition.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.
The Steele dossier on Trump and Russia, explained

Bastard.

OMG, McCain helped alert the FBI to the Russians fucking our elections. OMG!!!!!

Tiny Dick like Squeasy and other trump whores won’t/ can’t admit that they really don’t want to know if the president is a crook.

When Mueller’s report is finalized you’ll find out he is then I’ll sit back and watch you butthurt traitors squealing like pigs “BIAS. DONT BELIEVE MUELLER. “
It will be wonderful.

Bastard.

OMG, McCain helped alert the FBI to the Russians fucking our elections. OMG!!!!!
Tiny dick doesn’t even believe Russians hacked our democracy, despite all the incontrovertible evidence, he’s that far gone.
He hates it that McCain gets the respect in this country he can only dream of Trump getting.

Bastard.

Tiny dick doesn’t even believe Russians hacked our democracy, despite all the incontrovertible evidence, he’s that far gone.
He hates it that McCain gets the respect in this country he can only dream of Trump getting.
She's a nut. But a fun nut.

Forum List

Back