Noose is tightening around McCain's throat over his dossier involvement

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Good. I hope he lives long enough to be forced to take the stand in the lawsuits against Steele, Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed. I want him to suffer greatly thru the grilling.

No mercy. Fusion GPS and Steele worked with McCain to get the dossier to him. McCain knew damn well that this was opposition research on Trump.

Now the timelines become crucial. Because if the dossier really was the basis for the FISA rulings, it means this was a complete dog and pony show and Never Trumper and sore loser extraordinaire McCain tried to help set up Trump to get a formal investigation going.

Bastard.

"After the election, Mr. Steele decided to share his intelligence with Senator John McCain via an emissary. We helped him do that. The goal was to alert the United States national security community to an attack on our country by a hostile foreign power. We did not, however, share the dossier with BuzzFeed, which to our dismay published it last January."

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations

Good. I hope he lives long enough to be forced to take the stand in the lawsuits against Steele, Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed. I want him to suffer greatly thru the grilling.

No mercy. Fusion GPS and Steele worked with McCain to get the dossier to him. McCain knew damn well that this was opposition research on Trump.

Now the timelines become crucial. Because if the dossier really was the basis for the FISA rulings, it means this was a complete dog and pony show and Never Trumper and sore loser extraordinaire McCain tried to help set up Trump to get a formal investigation going.

Bastard.

"After the election, Mr. Steele decided to share his intelligence with Senator John McCain via an emissary. We helped him do that. The goal was to alert the United States national security community to an attack on our country by a hostile foreign power. We did not, however, share the dossier with BuzzFeed, which to our dismay published it last January."

McCain will croak any day.

McCain has been a Soros puppet for quite a while.

upload_2018-1-10_10-51-56.png

President Trump is Deep State's worst nightmare, no wonder all kinds of Soros puppets have been using all kinds of tricks to hurt Trump as much as possible and to possibly get rid of him.

Last edited:

Bastard.

I want him to FACE JUSTICE THEN CROAK!
Him Clinton, Obama, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Mills, Abedine, Podesta & Lynch can all go to trial together.

Bastard.

Maybe he'll man up and give a deathbed confession...
Aww who am I kidding,the little weasel will take it to the grave miserable to the end.

McCain has been a Soros puppet for quite a while.

View attachment 170926

President Trump is Deep State's worst nightmare, no wonder all kinds of Soros puppets have been using all kinds of tricks to hurt Trump.

An FYI McCain has his own foundation and has taken money from Soros. It should be against the law that anyone serving in the House or the Senate to have a slush fund errrrr Foundation.

Check this out. It's like Clinton Foundation Jr.

Now, an exclusive report on the "McCain Institute" published earlier today from the Daily Caller (DC) has us wondering who else in Congress might just be running miniature Clinton Foundation-ish organizations and enriching their personal families in the process.

As the DC points out, the McCain Institute's donor list looks eerily similar to that of the Clinton Foundation.

In addition to the 'who's who' of massive corporate donors (Chevron, Cisco, FedEx, Wal-Mart...), many of which were also large contributors to the Clinton Foundation, the McCain Institute counts many other more 'questionable' donors, including Saudi Arabia, Teneo (Doug Band's firm) and George Soros, among its largest.

As the DC points out, one such 'questionable' donor that took interest in the McCain Institute was OCP, S.A., a Moroccan state-owned phosphate company. Ironically, OCP just happened to also be a "major sponsor" of the Clinton Global Initiative where Bill was a featured speaker.

McCain Institute Donors Look Disturbingly Similar To Clinton Foundation - Soros, Teneo, Saudia Arabia... | Zero Hedge

Bastard.

Of course you have a totally wrong angle on this.
Steele is a patriot. He alerted us that Russia was hacking our democracy so of course the republicans aren’t happy with him. They love to shoot the messenger.

It’s hilarious for the Trumpanzees traitors to attack a real war hero and support 5 deferment Donnie.

Bastard.

I want him to FACE JUSTICE THEN CROAK!
Him Clinton, Obama, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Mills, Abedine, Podesta & Lynch can all go to trial together.
Your sick dreams will never be fulfilled.
The impotent right goes down the wrong road of history once again.

Bastard.

Of course you have a totally wrong angle on this.
Steele is a patriot. He alerted us that Russia was hacking our democracy so of course the republicans aren’t happy with him. They love to shoot the messenger.

Steele never alerted anyone about the faux Russian hacking contrived by the DNC's employees CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike are liars.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Because if the dossier really was the basis for the FISA rulings...

It wasn't.

That manufactured bullshit you tards have been parroting was just destroyed by the release of the full transcripts of the GPS Fusion testimony.

The Contards do love the analogy of killing John McCain.

Just like they cheered the announcement of McCain's brain cancer.

Good moral Americans every one.

It’s hilarious for the Trumpanzees traitors to attack a real war hero and support 5 deferment Donnie.

Biden had exactly the same number of deferments.Asshole. And for the same reasons. 4 for education and 1 for health. And McCain wore out his hero status years ago. He's just a bitter old loser.

:lol:

Bastard.

Undermining the dossier doesn't overturn the FISA rulings.

That's like saying because your armpitts smelled like weed leading a cop to search your car, that his discovery of Cocaine is invalidated by "unreasonable search and seizure".

The search is reasonable upon the information at the time, not upon the later revelations.

Are all Republicans so stupid?

Forum List

Back