Noooow hear this. NFL teams will be compensated with higher draft choices if they hire negroes as coaches or GMs.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Under the proposal, a team that hires a minority head coach would move up six spots in the third round of the following year’s draft. Hiring a minority for the top personnel job would create a 10-spot improvement. Ostensibly a team that hired a minority coach and G.M. would see their third-round pick improve by 16 slots in draft order.

Also, a team’s fourth-round pick would improve by five spots in the coach or G.M.’s third year.
Hiring a minority candidate as a quarterbacks coach would bring a team a compensatory fourth-round pick.

If a minority assistant became a coordinator elsewhere, his old team would get a fifth-round compensatory pick. Losing a minority coach head coach or G.M. would bring the old team a third-round compensatory pick.

Whether a few spots in draft order or an extra mid-round pick would change things fundamentally remains to be seen. It’s also unclear whether owners — who generally make big changes slowly — will go for it.

LOL!!!!!!

No other comment I can make other than laughter. What a disaster. Patronize them more.

LOL!!!!!

Under the proposal, a team that hires a minority head coach would move up six spots in the third round of the following year’s draft. Hiring a minority for the top personnel job would create a 10-spot improvement. Ostensibly a team that hired a minority coach and G.M. would see their third-round pick improve by 16 slots in draft order.

Also, a team’s fourth-round pick would improve by five spots in the coach or G.M.’s third year.
Hiring a minority candidate as a quarterbacks coach would bring a team a compensatory fourth-round pick.

If a minority assistant became a coordinator elsewhere, his old team would get a fifth-round compensatory pick. Losing a minority coach head coach or G.M. would bring the old team a third-round compensatory pick.

Whether a few spots in draft order or an extra mid-round pick would change things fundamentally remains to be seen. It’s also unclear whether owners — who generally make big changes slowly — will go for it.

LOL!!!!!!

No other comment I can make other than laughter. What a disaster. Patronize them more.

LOL!!!!!
It figures. COLOR me NOT surprised by this one.........

nfl finger.jpg

I don’t see many teams changing who they pick for coaching slots to move up in the third round

LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Racism is bad no matter who is doing it.

Are the black people insulted by such blatant patronizing?

What am I talking about?

Their king jesse Jackson argued that the blacks test score standards need to be lower so that they can be accepted at Universities.

They weren't even embarrassed.

LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!
If you axe me....I think this rule is racist.

LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!
If you axe me....I think this rule is racist.
But DAT be racist, mw!

Are the black people insulted by such blatant patronizing?

What am I talking about?

Their king jesse Jackson argued that the blacks test score standards need to be lower so that they can be accepted at Universities.

They weren't even embarrassed.
Tests are racist because they test players according to racist white only standards.

The questions should be like; "If you have $5000 of coke and you sell 2 oz of that coke...how much coke would you have left?"

Answer: Depends on how many times you stepped on it, you white motherf**king racist.

Just wow. I gave up on tree hockey many years ago, and the Natl Felons League was hanging on by a thread. I absolutely do not need that kind of twisted shit in my life. BBC envy/white guilt, whatever the defect is, is not something I will sponsor.

I used to love the nba until the catered to non American culture. I’ll do the same to the nfl, I used to watch espn every day, I haven’t had it on in 12 years.

We should not criticize sports or any other profession when it comes to affirmative action.

This is 2020. This country is fast a-changing.

We should accept the fact that as the current majority ethnicity continues to shrink in numbers, it is only natural that other groups will increasingly take their place in sports, government, movies, etc.

We should not criticize sports or any other profession when it comes to affirmative action.

This is 2020. This country is fast a-changing.

I am old enough to remember the 1960s, when non-Caucasians were first allowed in commercials (they would be restaurant patrons in the background).

We should accept the fact that as the current majority ethnicity continues to shrink in numbers, it is only natural that other groups will increasingly take their place in sports, government, movies, etc.
Promoting based on race is racism, we live in a country with equal rights, they have to work hard to make it, and usually much easier then whites because of ppl like you that have white guilt

As a minority myself I find this highly offensive. Sounds like Roger Goodell is saying if a team hires me they'll be at a disadvantage so team will need to be compensated with draft picks. F U Roger Goodell. I don't need your help. I can make it on my own.

Forum List

Back