Is climate science mattering outside of Oz?

I mess with mostly "Barn Lanterns"......I'm up to 40-odd now.

The best modern rendition is the Kirkland #2. Pretty expensive for a oil lantern at $95.00 but for safe indoor lighting it's hard to beat. I found two (never fired) at a yard sale for $5 bucks each. ;)

For a smaller lantern the Feuerhand 276 is top notch.....I use them for night fishing.

LOL....I have a West German .mil wooden box that held 6 of them in their own compartments, they were in use into the 1980s.

Barn lanterns are pretty cool. So are Coleman lanterns, I refurbish a lot of those things. The early 200A single-mantle Coleman lanterns in minty condition are still bringing ridiculous prices on Ebay...

coleman.jpg

The short answer is....no.

The reality vs rhetoric is laughable. Wood burning supplies waaaaay more electricity than wind/solar worldwide. :bye1: Coal? DOMINATING....still.

So...after 20 years of the AGW nutters screaming bloody blue murder....still lOsiNg biGlY.

This will make you laugh your balls off.....

"Energy Transition" - Reality Versus Rhetoric | ZeroHedge

So where are the climate crusaders winning in the real world? Exactly nowhere...

Nobody caring about the science folks!:deal::deal:

View attachment 869331
Yes. The contingent of squealing right wing American morons does not control the world.

Yes. The contingent of squealing right wing American morons does not control the world.
CO2 emissions increasing by 1 billion tons every year makes it hard to believe that anyone other than a few loons are buying their predictions of a coming climate catastrophe.

Forum List

Back