Non-Woke University

You always seem to runaway from posters and the point highlighted to you is certainly not pointless. Looks like the truth hurt.

Fuck yeah. I run away from posters who don't offer me a decent conversation.
You can pull out all the childish little sentences like "Looks like the truth hurts" and "you're a coward" and all that crap. And I couldn't give a flying FUCK. Bye bye

Doesn't answer, nor address the question though, so I'll repeat it.

What's more indoctrination than to be taught to worship a flag OP?
Students have got to be taught respect for the flag and the love of country that is patriotism. No one is born with it. It's not passed genetically. Without it, we end up with the degenerates now maleducating the young.

Education over indoctrination... How refreshing.

I got one of the tests from the science class

DB7C03DF-3E08-4B13-953E-6AEDFE75BF2F.jpeg

And here. We have the approved explanation on the history of the Earth.

Now. What do you think a diploma will be worth from this university when the idiots who go there are speaking to the rest of us? Will they be taught the Earth is Flat?

Actually, Genesis has nothing to do with the Gospel. And, one does not teach scientific theories to FOURTH GRADERS!

How sane is it to teach kids that Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the keys to excellence, when this is manifestly false? How sane is it to teach that gender is a choice, when this is patently false? How sane is it to teach that homosexuality is "normal," when that is provably false?

One could go on forever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back