Non-whites need not apply

The ad read, "The said land shall not be sold, leased or rented to any person other than of the Caucasian race or to any entity of which any person other than that of said race shall be a member, stockholder, officer or director."

For Costa, it had a too familiar ring. "Obviously it's in somebody's will or is an oversight on somebody's part. But this is wrong, this is unfair, I felt like I was back in the 60's," she said.

In fact, records at Fairhaven Town Hall reveal a deed dating back to 1946, when the property was subdivided and a covenant established which the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) calls "unlawful and unenforceable under Massachusetts statute."

The language used then is still used now, and the Harmon law firm in Newton which placed the ad said in a statement, "This notice involves a restriction that a previous owner placed on the property. We do not condone the language and do not believe it would be enforceable."

Mandi Costa wants to be sure, which is why she filed a discrimination suit. "Discrimination is alive and well and this is a primary example of something that says we're not equal yet. This is why I'm trying to bring light to everyone," she said.

Yet there's absolutely no reason why it SHOULDN'T be enforceable. Free parties should be able to decide to whom they will or won't sell to. And free parties should sure as hell be free to decide with whom they will or won't LIVE WITH, for God's sake.

They put these restrictions in deeds years ago to keep neighborhoods safe and clean. Now that this is illegal, the lovely result has been the invasion of crime, garbage and noise brought in by blacks. Ah, "freedom." Ain't it sweet?

The ad read, "The said land shall not be sold, leased or rented to any person other than of the Caucasian race or to any entity of which any person other than that of said race shall be a member, stockholder, officer or director."

For Costa, it had a too familiar ring. "Obviously it's in somebody's will or is an oversight on somebody's part. But this is wrong, this is unfair, I felt like I was back in the 60's," she said.

In fact, records at Fairhaven Town Hall reveal a deed dating back to 1946, when the property was subdivided and a covenant established which the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) calls "unlawful and unenforceable under Massachusetts statute."

The language used then is still used now, and the Harmon law firm in Newton which placed the ad said in a statement, "This notice involves a restriction that a previous owner placed on the property. We do not condone the language and do not believe it would be enforceable."

Mandi Costa wants to be sure, which is why she filed a discrimination suit. "Discrimination is alive and well and this is a primary example of something that says we're not equal yet. This is why I'm trying to bring light to everyone," she said.

Yet there's absolutely no reason why it SHOULDN'T be enforceable. Free parties should be able to decide to whom they will or won't sell to. And free parties should sure as hell be free to decide with whom they will or won't LIVE WITH, for God's sake.

They put these restrictions in deeds years ago to keep neighborhoods safe and clean. Now that this is illegal, the lovely result has been the invasion of crime, garbage and noise brought in by blacks. Ah, "freedom." Ain't it sweet?

Yeah, freedom is sweet if in your eyes it's for White ppl only. If you had your way, Blacks would be shipped to Africa even if they weren't born there and if you couldn't do that blacks would be the ones down in the coal mines making mininum wage and living in tin shacks. I can see you now laying beside the pool issuing orders to your black servants to make sure dinner is ready at 6 pm and to pour another round of drinks for your friends. In your White world Blacks are to be stepped on, dogged out and stripped of whatever dignity or intergrity they have the nerve to believe they have. No education, all they need to know is to do what you say do and utter the words "Yeah massah". When your guests have left for the evening, you check the kitchen to make sure none of your black sl...servants have eaten any of the food. They are only served what is left on the plates that were brought into the kitchen. When they are sick, you have your own private doctor to tend to their needs and whatever he can't fix, so be it. If they die, they just die. Afterall, blacks are a subhuman species meant to serve the White man and nothing else. It was written in the bible and you are only doing what the bible instructed. Amen.

Yeah, freedom is sweet if in your eyes it's for White ppl only. If you had your way, Blacks would be shipped to Africa even if they weren't born there and if you couldn't do that blacks would be the ones down in the coal mines making mininum wage and living in tin shacks. I can see you now laying beside the pool issuing orders to your black servants to make sure dinner is ready at 6 pm and to pour another round of drinks for your friends. In your White world Blacks are to be stepped on, dogged out and stripped of whatever dignity or intergrity they have the nerve to believe they have. No education, all they need to know is to do what you say do and utter the words "Yeah massah". When your guests have left for the evening, you check the kitchen to make sure none of your black sl...servants have eaten any of the food. They are only served what is left on the plates that were brought into the kitchen. When they are sick, you have your own private doctor to tend to their needs and whatever he can't fix, so be it. If they die, they just die. Afterall, blacks are a subhuman species meant to serve the White man and nothing else. It was written in the bible and you are only doing what the bible instructed. Amen.

This is what you tell yourself about what I believe in order to reject it.

You don't follow my posts, clearly.

It's BLACKS who today demand that WHITES service their every need, and don't care if they die. Whites would do just fine without blacks. What blacks do amongst themselves is up to them. All evidence is that what they do when we're not around is kill each other.

Thought experiment:

Imagine all whites sucked up into the sky and dropped down on a large piece of land with natural resources.

Imagine the same thing happens to blacks.

But they're dropped on SEPARATE pieces of land, and have no contact.

Come back in a hundred years.

What do you find in the white land? The black?

You sure have a lot of hate in you. It's obvious you hate white people. I would almost bet that the racism you have faced in your life is negligible at most. My God we have a black President, isn't that proof that a black person can achieve in this world?

**snipped article quote**

Your first paragraph had me nodding my head.

Your second paragraph made me shake my head.......

:eusa_hand:

You sure have a lot of hate in you. It's obvious you hate white people. I would almost bet that the racism you have faced in your life is negligible at most. My God we have a black President, isn't that proof that a black person can achieve in this world?

Be ready, here comes the explanation from Casper that they are extremely light skinned with blue eyes and have faced prejiduce from both sides. :lol:

I believe in freedom. You want a neighborhood of all black people, have at it. I am of the belief that black Americans, for the most part, fear this terribly. There is no injustice in separating, no interference of freedoms to choose who lives on private property. Many white people would choose to live among blacks, many would not. I think it would make for a happier society.

Be ready, here comes the explanation from Casper that they are extremely light skinned with blue eyes and have faced prejiduce from both sides. :lol:

I believe in freedom. You want a neighborhood of all black people, have at it. I am of the belief that black Americans, for the most part, fear this terribly. There is no injustice in separating, no interference of freedoms to choose who lives on private property. Many white people would choose to live among blacks, many would not. I think it would make for a happier society.

I don't care what color her skin is, she's a racist. Plain and simple.

Wow, so much hate. And people like you claim that white people are the evil, racist ones! You'd make Sharpton proud, and even richer if all blacks thought like you. Newslash: Lincoln planned on shipping the Africans back to Africa, but John Wilkes Booth put an abrupt stop to that, plus white slave owners complained because they were getting rich off of slave labor. The US Constitution was written FOR and BY WASPS, no other ethnicity was ever intended on becoming a citizen. Most of the founders had slaves, so they probably viewed all blacks as the "lesser race."

Last edited:

Exactamundo. I consider myself a "white nationalist", not a "supremacist". I don't shave my head, have any swastika tatoos, or endorse hate groups like the KKK. I merely am for a separate piece of land carved out where white people can govern themselves and associate with themselves. Every other race should do the same, I think everyone would be happier.

Forum List

Back