Non violent flash mob against Hamilton play....make people decide not to show up...?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There was a Pro-Trump/Pence flash mob outside of hamilton after they acted like asshats when Vice President Pence attended the show....

I have to say with the way the left wing totalitarians have acted like asshats at every step of this election cycle..they deserve to have the production of Hamilton flash mobbed, in a non violent way, every night of the theater season.........make the New York totalitarians to afraid to go to the show......

I am sick of the left being violent, hateful and acting like criminals...and then smearing good people with lies....

6 retards screaming USA outside the building isn't a flashmob
Would have been a great opportunity for the knockout game though
for a little perspective thousands showed up in nyc to protest Trump a few days ago

09-trump-protest.w710.h473.jpg

I bet they'd all love free tickets to Hamilton

Since when is expression that you disagree with violence? Jesus Trump supporters are scary as fuck. You can see they are already trying to silence dissenters.

There was a Pro-Trump/Pence flash mob outside of hamilton after they acted like asshats when Vice President Pence attended the show....

I have to say with the way the left wing totalitarians have acted like asshats at every step of this election cycle..they deserve to have the production of Hamilton flash mobbed, in a non violent way, every night of the theater season.........make the New York totalitarians to afraid to go to the show......

I am sick of the left being violent, hateful and acting like criminals...and then smearing good people with lies....
Hell lay down on the street when it lets out so it takes hrs to get home......

Forum List

Back