Non-News

3k7o6m.gif

Most folks knew this would never 'trickle down' to middle Americans from the git-go, yet I keep hearing cultists praise the success of the tax cuts.

Unhappy Birthday? Trump Tax Cuts Turn 2

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

Unemployment at 50 year lows, Black Unemployment at ALL TIME lows. The markets and people's retirements at all time highs.

A "cultist" believes in things based on faith- like our global warmist friends- but this is based upon an objective look at the financial pages. Real evidence.

Most folks knew this would never 'trickle down' to middle Americans from the git-go, yet I keep hearing cultists praise the success of the tax cuts.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

Unemployment at 50 year lows, Black Unemployment at ALL TIME lows. The markets and people's retirements at all time highs.

A "cultist" believes in things based on faith- like our global warmist friends- but this is based upon an objective look at the financial pages. Real evidence.
The controversy is that Trump's economic policies have been good, even great, for the investment and wealthy classes, it has been negative and even harmful for common workers and the poorer classes.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

The controversy is that Trump's economic policies have been good, even great, for the investment and wealthy classes, it has been negative and even harmful for common workers and the poorer classes.

Common workers have retirement accounts here in America. Markets rising definitely helps them. And the extraordinarily tight labor market is tremendous for those at the lowest strata of society.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

Speak for yourself.
This common worker has gotten 5 bucks per hour more in 3 years.
My federal tax liability was lower last year. Really don't see the down side to either.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

Common workers have retirement accounts here in America. Markets rising definitely helps them. And the extraordinarily tight labor market is tremendous for those at the lowest strata of society.
Nonsense. Why do you believe that propaganda?

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

That's simply factually false.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

Those 3 sentences are simple fact.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

So its your contention that the markets really aren't rising, and the labor market really isn't tighter than the President's rear end?

Interesting, how is Trump able to hide the "real" economic numbers?

How can a tax cut "trickle down" to people who pay very little in taxes? At least compared to what the wealthy pay?
Did you happen to notice I posted "middle Americans". Guess I should have posted "Middle class Americans" to be clearer.
So the wealthy get richer with bigger breaks, and corporations get buy backs, and Middle class gets less deduction balanced by less return. Kind of you, though, to care more for those who would sell you out in a New York Minute than for Joe the Plumber or the Cable guy.

Look at the RESULTS, bw.

My prince, you cite good news even if it takes 3 jobs to break even, and working women get stiffed on pay. Don't know about others, but my retirement needle hasn't moved even though my expenses rise annually.

If you think global warming is 'faith-based' you need a new dictionary.

How can a tax cut "trickle down" to people who pay very little in taxes? At least compared to what the wealthy pay?
Did you happen to notice I posted "middle Americans". Guess I should have posted "Middle class Americans" to be clearer.
So the wealthy get richer with bigger breaks, and corporations get buy backs, and Middle class gets less deduction balanced by less return. Kind of you, though, to care more for those who would sell you out in a New York Minute than for Joe the Plumber or the Cable guy.

None of that's true.

Forum List

Back