Non-grooming Universal Studios cartoons out perform Disney grooming cartoons....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Disney has surrendered their domination of the animation business by going woke and by grooming kids........

For three years now, Universal’s animation films have out-grossed the woke groomers at Walt Disney.

Yes, you read that right… Disney is now such a disaster, such a discredited brand; Universal Studios has been beating the once unbeatable Disney at the box office for three years running.

Gee, I wonder what has changed over the last three years.

Well, you can bet this gajillion-word article over the left-wing Wrap that examinesDisney’s fall doesn’t even mention the woke virus that has destroyed all things Disney.

No, the Wrap’s dishonest studio suck-ups blame it on everything but one glaring truth… Universal’s animation department produces movies meant to entertain children and parents alike, movies without political messages, movies without innocence-shattering adult sexuality, and homosexuality. Unlike Disney, Universal is not looking to confuse and groom children. Instead, Universal is looking to make children smile and laugh, thrill them and take them away into another world.

I wouldn't go see a Disney film now if it were free. I generally don't go in for children's animations though I have to admit I've seen a couple which were pretty funny and entertaining, but I just might have to rent or watch The Croods: A New Age, The Boss Baby: Family Business, and Minions: The Rise of Gru. Even the titles sound funny---- just to help boost Universal/DreamWorks' coffers just a bit more and stick my finger in Disney's eye.

Disney has surrendered their domination of the animation business by going woke and by grooming kids........

For three years now, Universal’s animation films have out-grossed the woke groomers at Walt Disney.

Yes, you read that right… Disney is now such a disaster, such a discredited brand; Universal Studios has been beating the once unbeatable Disney at the box office for three years running.

Gee, I wonder what has changed over the last three years.

Well, you can bet this gajillion-word article over the left-wing Wrap that examinesDisney’s fall doesn’t even mention the woke virus that has destroyed all things Disney.

No, the Wrap’s dishonest studio suck-ups blame it on everything but one glaring truth… Universal’s animation department produces movies meant to entertain children and parents alike, movies without political messages, movies without innocence-shattering adult sexuality, and homosexuality. Unlike Disney, Universal is not looking to confuse and groom children. Instead, Universal is looking to make children smile and laugh, thrill them and take them away into another world.

"Minions offered laughs, fun, adventure, and escapism, while Lightyear focused on a lesbian storyline."

That pretty well sums it up.

Disney is close to being unwatchable nowadays. The only exception has been Andor.

Disney has alienated millions of potential customers with that filthy ass woke groomer shit

Walt is turning over in grave now. Hollywood Libtards destroy everything they touch.

I wouldn't go see a Disney film now if it were free. I generally don't go in for children's animations though I have to admit I've seen a couple which were pretty funny and entertaining, but I just might have to rent or watch The Croods: A New Age, The Boss Baby: Family Business, and Minions: The Rise of Gru. Even the titles sound funny---- just to help boost Universal/DreamWorks' coffers just a bit more and stick my finger in Disney's eye.
The Croods seems good so far.

Forum List

Back