Non-classical barbies

Great, you're pissed off, you're freaking out.

It's better to masturbate to Brittany than to fuck stinky beer barrels that stink of dog.

I am not pissed off at all. Nor am I freaking out. Although, I would imagine you are freaking out that I do not agree that Brittany Murphy was the greatest woman who ever lived.

Oh, and FYI, Brittany had dogs and loved them.

Who allowed to change the anatomical structure of Barbie? Barbie is the ideal of the American female body. Graceful long-legged, narrow-hipped. Just like pinup icons.

It is not allowed to change American ideals.

It is allowed to increase boobs, as hero of Mickey Rourke liked in "spun". Small ass and big breasts - it's possible. But boobs should be firm. The rest is not allowed to change.
The doll with adjustable boob sizes was not a real Barbie.

Well, trying to find the real one is disgusting me with humanity, so that's out for now..

You cranked her arm around and the boobs grew or shrank. My girlie friend had one, I remember.

That girl never needed a boob job.

Last edited:
Katherine Hepburn, Meryl Streep
Not ugly but not beautiful either. Not talent and not mediocrity. probably a protégé of the left.

I would compare her with Lolobrigita. But she is better than Lolobrigita.

Not ugly but not beautiful either. Not talent and not mediocrity. probably a protégé of the left.

Yes, we get it. You are obsessed with your crush. And that crush is dead, so you will never know more.

Although perhaps not. Lollobrigida is beautiful and talented, but she's still not a barbie.

I don’t know with whom it can really be compared, in terms of Greatness and beauty at the same time.

Although perhaps not. Lollobrigida is beautiful and talented, but she's still not a barbie.

I don’t know with whom it can really be compared, in terms of Greatness and beauty at the same time.

Barbi was a plastic doll. The physical proportions of the doll would cause major issues for an actual human being.

You need help. Obsessed with a dead actress and a plastic doll? Sad.

Real Love never dying, you fool

So you are really in love with someone you never met? lol That is called a psychosis or a delusion.

Besides, when you started telling her about your opinion of dogs, she would send you packing. Brittany loved her dogs. There are pics of them kissing her face and mouth, and her loving it!

So you are really in love with someone you never met? lol That is called a psychosis or a delusion.

Besides, when you started telling her about your opinion of dogs, she would send you packing. Brittany loved her dogs. There are pics of them kissing her face and mouth, and her loving it!
The name of that doll with the adjustable breasts is really bothering me. Looked just like Barbie, Mattel probably sued.

Only around for 2 years or less. Oh! Apparently it was supposed to be Barbie's little sister?

I thought I remembered the breastuses getting bigger, but this is probably it:

Last edited:
The doll with adjustable boob sizes was not a real Barbie.

Well, trying to find the real one is disgusting me with humanity, so that's out for now..

You cranked her arm around and the boobs grew or shrank. My girlie friend had one, I remember.

That girl never needed a boob job.
The size of a woman's breasts is not very important, it is the shape and not the size that decides.
Barbie breasts are of little interest to me at all.
Small ass is a priority.
Should have narrow hips and long, slender legs. There should be no ears on the thighs, there should not be a big hole between the thighs.

She doesn't have to look like a Russian nesting doll, she has to look like a pin-up girl.

In general, here is an explanation of how it should be correct:

Breast size is greatly overestimated. If breast size mattered, we wouldn't fall in love with girl at school.
It's a bullshit. If they are like drooping spaniel ears, they will look bad for any size. Zero breast size will not reduce a woman's sex appeal. On the contrary, it gives infantilism, and we appreciate it in women.

And the waist should not be, this is important. A thin waist does not fit well with narrow hips.
Barbies with a waist look absolutely ridiculous.

And the waist should not be, this is important. A thin waist does not fit well with narrow hips.
Barbies with a waist look absolutely ridiculous.

Congrats. You have a specific taste in women. But don't pretend it is the same taste all men have. Some like big breasts. Some like a big butt. But the Barbi doll is still plastic with impossible proportions.

Congrats. You have a specific taste in women. But don't pretend it is the same taste all men have. Some like big breasts. Some like a big butt. But the Barbi doll is still plastic with impossible proportions.
I still prefer 70s girls' bodies, when breasts came in all shapes and sizes and everything was real, whatever shape it was. It's a personal preference. :dunno:

in short, here is the barbie etalon:

2.jpg

Who allowed to change the anatomical structure of Barbie? Barbie is the ideal of the American female body. Graceful long-legged, narrow-hipped. Just like pinup icons.

It is not allowed to change American ideals.

It is allowed to increase boobs, as hero of Mickey Rourke liked in "spun". Small ass and big breasts - it's possible. But boobs should be firm. The rest is not allowed to change.
Didn’t realize how shallow of a human being you were.

There is nothing specific here, at least for the American continent, India and Central Asia.

It is only in northern Europe that there are many women with wide hips and cellulite, hence their waist.

Such a skeleton disfigures women, it almost always leads to an X-shaped curvature and flat feet, in addition, they have short limbs, especially legs. This is the price of the waist. I don't care about the waist, it's better without it.

Forum List

Back