Debate Now Non-Binary Person Makes You Correct Yourself For "Misgendering" Them

No it isn't. Only right-wing people have an issue with giving into other people's delusions.

The further you separate your Point into your Ideology ... And away from the Core Principle ...
The more Opportunity it provides to Pollute the Core Principle and Destroy your own Argument in a Debate.

The further you separate your Point into your Ideology ... And away from the Core Principle ...
The more Opportunity it provides to Pollute the Core Principle and Destroy your own Argument in a Debate.

Huh?

Why am I suddenly seeing these debate now buttons on my alerts pulldown. I click on them and it just takes me back to the posts on the thread.

This is a Sub-Forum Dedicated to the Idea of a Structured Debate.
The tab is indicating the Sub-forum ... Generally, as a Reminder ... It's not the "Basement" ... :auiqs.jpg:

It will take you to the post indicated.

Last edited:

Don't worry about it ... I was just giving guidance,

You opened this thread in the Debate Now Sub-Forum ... Which indicates a Structured Debate.
You had the Opportunity to Set Rules ... You chose not to.

If you are not going to set rules insisting it is a political issue ... Then go to the Principles instead of the Politics.

Don't worry about it ... I was just giving guidance,

You opened this thread in the Debate Now Sub-Forum ... Which indicates a Structured Debate.
You had the Opportunity to Set Rules ... You chose not to.

If you are not going to set rules insisting it is a political issue ... Then go to the Principles instead of the Politics.

Is this debate not structured enough or something?

Is this debate not structured enough or something?

Why would ask me that ... What structure did you provide ... You had the opportunity.
But ... I told you not to worry about it ... I do know what the idea behind it is though ... :auiqs.jpg:

Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum
  • Site wide rules apply.
  • Zone 2 rules apply. (thread title and opening post, keep it reasonably civil or risk thread being moved)
  • The OP (original poster) must be written out and in your own words i.e. NO copy/paste or simple links.
  • The OP will clearly state what additional rules (3 or less) will apply to the discussion. The maximum total of three (3) rules MUST be adhered to at all times. Such rules might request that no partisan labels such as Democrat, GOP, liberal, conservative, etc. be used. Or that no specific religion be mentioned. Or no specific person can be named. Or that the discussion is limited to a specific person, document, event, group, etc. Civil or uncivil, whatever the rules will be up to the OP.
  • Members participating in this forum will be expected to follow the rules specified in the OP at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • It is recommended that any rules specified in the OP be simple, easy to understand, kept to a reasonable minimum, and that they make sense. (If rules are too broad, vague, complicated, restrictive, or numerous, it will be impossible to moderate their intent and purpose.)

Why would ask me that ... What structure did you provide ... You had the opportunity.
But ... I told you not to worry about it ... I do know what the idea behind it is though ... :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I just have issues coming up with rules if that's the problem.

Childish (or mentally ill) is someone refusing to acknowledge reality and confronting another with their delusions, most likely because they want attention. If you have time for that, more power to you.
You confronting them is exactly the attention they crave, and you appear to fear. But again...

Actually…it’s kind of funny. How CAN you misgender someone who has no gender? 😆

Only one subset of Non-Binary People is completely Non-Gender Conforming.

Other subsets include Third Gender, Androgynous, Intersex ... And many more ... That do include an association with "traditional genders" ...
And the degree of which they have both ... Or neither ... And it is not always a denial of gender completely.

So ... The answer to your question would be ... You would have to ask them if you cared to grant them that Power.

Only one subset of Non-Binary People is completely Non-Gender Conforming.

Other subsets include Third Gender, Androgynous, Intersex ... And many more ... That do include an association with "traditional genders" ...
And the degree of which they have both ... Or neither ... And it is not always a denial of gender.

So ... The answer to your question would be ... You would have to ask them if you cared to grant them that Power.

I can’t keep up with them. I need a cheat sheet.

The only rule is to stay on topic and the reason that I put misgendering in quotation marks is because how can you misgender somebody who claims they don't even have a gender? That's the crazy world that we live in today folks. She (and yes it's plainly obvious that she's a she) might not berate you for misgendering her, but she's still expecting you to apologize if you do. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

I say: "Bitch, you still smell like (pussy or balls) and always will. STFU!"
Trans women will never smell like vagina. Trans men will never smell like balls.
barney_true_story.png

I can’t keep up with them. I need a cheat sheet.

I hear you ... And a cheat sheet wouldn't help ... It's also "fluid" and can change by the day ...
Or in their "perception" by the moment ... With some Non-Binary People.

You literally have to ask them ... Good Luck getting an answer out of them that makes more sense ... :auiqs.jpg:
Also remember ... That only a portion of them Respect anything you think about it ... So there is that as well.

Forum List

Back