NOLA Cops Ambushed

If you want to see chaos, burning and looting and on top of that forfeit your first and second ammendments, you must vote for Biden. If you want freedom, prosperity, safety and a shot at the American dream, vote for Trumpy.

Under the exceptional, wise leadership of Joe Biden these incidents will be a thing of the past.

In your dreams. I suppose you think if Biden wins the Chinese virus will just go away??

Exceptional, wise leadership?? Who do you think you are kidding. The man has been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your desperate post.

Trump has been president* for 4 years. :laugh:
Democrats have been demonizing and murdering cops for more than 4 years. Democrat rhetoric is directly responsible for many murders.

Give us ONE Democrat that has advocated harming police officers.
Come on man. Defunding or abolishing = harming. Your whole damn party is harming them with your positions and especially your rhetoric. Stick with Trumpy if you value your families safety.

Democrats have been demonizing and murdering cops for more than 4 years. Democrat rhetoric is directly responsible for many murders.

Come on man. Defunding or abolishing = harming.

Do you even know what DEFUNDING means? It doesn't have a damn thing to do with harming the police.

Your whole damn party is harming them with your positions and especially your rhetoric.

I don't have a party.

Stick with Trumpy if you value your families safety.

Sorry I can't back someone who is part of the problem.

Everyone that attacked or killed cops in the name of BLM were democrats.

Who has killed or attacked cops in the name of BLM?

No one. BLM isn't violent, but the White Supremacists who went to BLM peaceful protests and started breaking store windows are very violent.

Do you even know what DEFUNDING means? It doesn't have a damn thing to do with harming the police.

Your whole damn party is harming them with your positions and especially your rhetoric.

I don't have a party.

Well lets cut your income in half. Then if you if you can explain to me why you weren't harmed, I'll think about your position. I just hope people consider the results rationally before they vote. The last thing we need is idealistic dreams to replace logical thinking.

How about Deonte Murray in LA. You know, that little midget cocksucker who shot the two cops point blank for no reason.

I don't have a party.

Well lets cut your income in half. Then if you if you can explain to me why you weren't harmed, I'll think about your position. I just hope people consider the results rationally before they vote. The last thing we need is idealistic dreams to replace logical thinking.

Who said anything about cutting police officers income in half.

How about Deonte Murray in LA. You know, that little midget cocksucker who shot the two cops point blank for no reason.

What does Murray have to do with BLM? When did BLM ask him to shoot 2 cops? Is BLM defending this cowards actions?

Are you fucking crazy?

No one. BLM isn't violent, but the White Supremacists who went to BLM peaceful protests and started breaking store windows are very violent.
Ridiculous statement. ^

Ridiculous statement. ^
Already proven, wingnut. Turn on something other than rightwing media, who want to keep you uninformed.

What does Murray have to do with BLM? When did BLM ask him to shoot 2 cops? Is BLM defending this cowards actions?
You apparently havent been listening to BLM's violent chants about killing cops. They shout it out with glee at every BLM event.

Ridiculous statement. ^
Already proven, wingnut. Turn on something other than rightwing media, who want to keep you uninformed.
Your delusions are far from proven. Do you honestly think anyone on earth is going to believe that white supremacists are behind this left wing violence? :cuckoo:

Under the exceptional, wise leadership of Joe Biden these incidents will be a thing of the past.

Great plan ... :thup:

New Orleans' Mayor, Superintendent of Police, elected Representatives in the State Legislature and the Governor are all Democrats.
I'm just positive throwing another Democrat at the problem will clear things up.

Are you fucking crazy?

No more than a Trump Humper.

You apparently havent been listening to BLM's violent chants about killing cops. They shout it out with glee at every BLM event.

No they don't.

Forum List

Back