Noem Knows Trump is Best

Exactly. WTF!

Link
You saved this post for 3 1/2 years ?
WTF is wrong with you?
You are turning all creepy stalker

In this case a 9 year old was admitting to be homosexual and I pointed out that I have seen young children exhibit signs of being gay and later they turned out to be gay.

I had a girl in my class that was a “tomboy” but more than just liking sports. She wore boys clothes and very short hair. She later came out as a lesbian

A boy in my sons class was very effeminate and his parents confided he may be gay. As an adult he was an outright gay.

To think someone turns on a switch one day and decides to be homosexual is ridiculous

WTF is wrong with you?

In this case a 9 year old was admitting to be homosexual and I pointed out that I have seen young children exhibit signs of being gay and later they turned out to be gay.

I had a girl in my class that was a “tomboy” but more than just liking sports. She wore boys clothes and very short hair. She later came out as a lesbian

A boy in my sons class was very effeminate and his parents confided he may be gay. As an adult he was an outright gay.

To think someone turns on a switch one day and decides to be homosexual is ridiculous
So, you don't stand to what you said a few years ago and blame someone else on your own words, cancel culture enthusiasts that leftists daily prove themselves to be.

Or do you?

But yes, you just did. :thup:

Did what?

Stand and show your clear obsession with little children, conflating that obsession with sexuality. But it is nice to see your rampant desire to defend that obsession.

So, you don't stand to what you said a few years ago and blame someone else on your own words, cancel culture enthusiasts that leftists daily prove themselves to be.

Or do you?

But yes, you just did. :thup:

Did what?

Stand and show your clear obsession with little children, conflating that obsession with sexuality. But it is nice to see your rampant desire to defend that obsession.
WTF is the matter with you?
You stalk me for over three years because I said children can exhibit signs of homosexuality

You are just fucking creepy

You stalk me for over three years because I said children can exhibit signs of homosexuality

You are just fucking creepy

:nono:

What's the matter with you?

Your post shows that you are obsessed with children and conflating that childish obsession with adult sexual choices.

And that's why you're attempting to defend your sickness.

But your pitiful defense is just that. :thup:

WTF is wrong with you?

The question is what the fuck is wrong with YOU!

Perv....

:nono:

What's the matter with you?

Your post shows that you are obsessed with children and conflating that childish obsession with adult sexual choices.

And that's why you're attempting to defend your sickness.

But your pitiful defense is just that. :thup:
What the hell kind of creep are you?

You don’t realize homosexuals can exhibit their sexuality at a young age?
Ask any homosexual when they started to realize their sexuality….it wasn’t as an adult

Cant believe you have obsessed over this simple fact for over three years. You are one sick Fuk

What the hell kind of creep are you?

You don’t realize homosexuals can exhibit their sexuality at a young age?
Ask any homosexual when they started to realize their sexuality….it wasn’t as an adult

Cant believe you have obsessed over this simple fact for over three years. You are one sick Fuck
^mere psychological projection. Still at least you are self-aware.

That I'll give you for nothing, and you said that you could tell and not that the child told you. :doubt:

^mere psychological projection. Still at least you are self-aware.

That I'll give you for nothing, and you said that you could tell and not that the child told you. :doubt:
You have turned all creepy stalker following me from thread to thread
Yes, I can tell that some children appear to exhibit homosexuality at young ages. Most people can. Parents can, teachers can, fellow students can.
What is your point that you have to keep this shit up for over three years?

rightwinger calling anyone a creep after saying that is mind blowing.

What kind of weird son of a bitch looks at a little kid and thinks ‘Hmm I wonder if they are gay or not’?

Fucking disgusting.

You don’t think homosexuality is evident in young children?
Oh….I forgot
You are one of those who believe innocent children are groomed to be homosexual or that one day they wake up and say…..I think I will become gay today

You have turned all creepy stalker following me from thread to thread
Yes, I can tell that some children appear to exhibit homosexuality at young ages. Most people can. Parents can, teachers can, fellow students can.
What is your point that you have to keep this shit up for over three years?
I think it is more that it pushes children to do sexuality differences as maybe they do not have to. There may be a wide foggy line of either doing gay ways or not. Teaching children to not mess with other children is prudent. Teaching children to actually do things sexually is not prudent.

You don’t think homosexuality is evident in young children?
Oh….I forgot
You are one of those who believe innocent children are groomed to be homosexual or that one day they wake up and say…..I think I will become gay today

I don’t equate kids and sex like your nasty ass apparently does.

Understand?

Sexual identity in children is a matter for time and the child him-or-herself to work through.

Parental rights and their wishes and guidance during the course of that childhood are vital and must be preserved at all costs.

LibProg Woke-a$$ school boards and school districts and school staff pushing for the opposite is backfiring all across the country.

Phukking idiot Democrats.

Sexual identity in children is a matter for time and the child him-or-herself to work through.

Parental rights and their wishes and guidance during the course of that childhood are vital and must be preserved at all costs.

LibProg Woke-a$$ school boards and school districts and school staff pushing for the opposite is backfiring all across the country.

Phukking idiot Democrats.
Wrong.

Actually, it’s neo-fascist authoritarian rightwing school boards that promote bigotry and hate against gay and transgender students.

And neo-fascist authoritarian rightwing school board members who support and would vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back