Noem Knows Trump is Best

How does this piss off "decent people"?

View attachment 827054
Your textbook definition does not jive with the vernacular usage... indicating licentious authoritarian social reengineering.

Subverting parental rights... emphasis on queer-ism in the military... allowing a flood of Illegal Aliens... wordplay won't cut it.

People have had a bellyful of LibProg activism and opponent-shaming and you are facing a massive, long-lasting backlash.

Whether you admit it or not.

You said that you can tell if nine year olds are gay.

That you now deny it, is icing on your ka-ka.

POS = U.
Nothing wrong with that claim
Many, many homosexuals exhibit their sexuality at young ages

WTF is the matter with you?

Nothing wrong with that claim
Oh, yes there is.

That you watch nine-year-old children to see if they are gay shows that you are obsessed with children.

Many, many homosexuals exhibit their sexuality at young ages

WTF is the matter with you?

I like to pull deviance up, and you vomited that bit of information out, slappy.

Consider you pulled.

Continue, I don't mind repeating. :)

Oh, yes there is.

That you watch nine-year-old children to see if they are gay shows that you are obsessed with children.

I like to pull deviance up, and you vomited that bit of information out, slappy.

Consider you pulled.

Continue, I don't mind repeating. :)
Who ever said I watch 9 year olds to see if they are gay?
More lies from my creepy stalker

Who ever said I watch 9 year olds to see if they are gay?

You did. That's why you said that there was nothing wrong with your claim that you can tell if nine-year old children are gay.

Screenshot 09-08-2023 16.28.43.png

More lies from my creepy stalker

I consider your waffling about your own words to be a transactional proof that you watch children to see if you can tell that they are gay.

That's fucked right up.

And Noem does know Trump well. :thup:

You did. That's why you said that there was nothing wrong with your claim that you can tell if nine-year old children are gay.

View attachment 827065

I consider your waffling about your own words to be a transactional proof that you watch children to see if you can tell that they are gay.

That's fucked right up.

And Noem does know Trump well. :thup:
Creepy Stalker

I love it! It's Sarah Palin all over again! :banana:
Noem is a great choice. I was thinking Ramaswamy would be, but after more thought, Noem has a proven track record as governor like DeSantis. She would probably appeal to more people than Trump as well.

Noem is a great choice. I was thinking Ramaswamy would be, but after more thought, Noem has a proven track record as governor like DeSantis. She would probably appeal to more people than Trump as well.
Didn't you wingnuts say that Sarah Palin had a proven track record with Alaska?

The difference was the top of the ticket was well-respected by Republicans, and many independents and Democrats. Whether you liked him or not, he was a serious person. As opposed to the criminal clown who is running now, despised by Democrats and independents and hated by half of his own party.

I love the look on her face......like "omigod, what do I smell!?!?"

I know! She was thinking, thank God the Trump smell got rid of that whiff of Bodie I got!

Didn't you wingnuts say that Sarah Palin had a proven track record with Alaska?

The difference was the top of the ticket was well-respected by Republicans, and many independents and Democrats. Whether you liked him or not, he was a serious person. As opposed to the criminal clown who is running now, despised by Democrats and independents and hated by half of his own party.

1694280609441.png

1694280635135.png

1694280655549.png

Your textbook definition does not jive with the vernacular usage... indicating licentious authoritarian social reengineering.

Subverting parental rights... emphasis on queer-ism in the military... allowing a flood of Illegal Aliens... wordplay won't cut it.

People have had a bellyful of LibProg activism and opponent-shaming and you are facing a massive, long-lasting backlash.

Whether you admit it or not.

Forum List

Back