Nobel prize goes to Covid vax scientists - rejoice

The Nobel Marxists are so corrupt, I always wondered why Bill Gates thought befriending Epstein would help his odds in winning a Nobel prize

The article never addresses why Epstein would have so much pool with these Left-wing loons who hand out prizes based ONLY on how big of a Left wing stooge you are. All it talks about is how Bill's wife through a fit because Bill opted to befriend a known pedophile just to win a shiny trophy.

They should both be imprisoned for killing so many people.
As I have shown, the Nobel facade is run by murderous criminals and groomers like Obama and Tommy.

Trump signs a peace deal with Israel and her Arab neighbors while Obama bombs Libya to hell.

Trump is then declared Hitler and Obama given the shiny peace prize trophy.

It is all you really need to know about the Nobel charlatans.

Last edited:
They should both be imprisoned for killing so many people.
^^^^^

glue-gluea.gif

Well deserved reognition for these pioneers.Its about time that their work was recognised and applauded.
Saving the world deserves some reward.
Turdy talks about the researchers as if he had heard of them before this announcement . As if !
Naturally he does not have the IQ or experience to evaluate the worth of their award .
And it never crosses a low IQs mind to question the possibility that these accolades are political , misplaced and outrageous .In general terms as disgraceful as Gay Boy Obummer receiving a so called Peace Prize.

Well deserved reognition for these pioneers.Its about time that their work was recognised and applauded.
Saving the world deserves some reward.

Hey, Tammy. Have you had your daily booster yet?

Don't let us down. We wouldn't want anything to "happen" to you.

The article never addresses why Epstein would have so much pool with these Left-wing loons who hand out prizes based ONLY on how big of a Left wing stooge you are. All it talks about is how Bill's wife through a fit because Bill opted to befriend a known pedophile just to win a shiny trophy.
You'r'e not sane, kook fascist boi.

I'm sure that as a child, you didn't dream of growing up to be a commie knob-bobber. What went wrong?

That goes for all you Trump cult stooges. At what point did you all go off the rails and become traitors to the USA, and enemies of good morality, common decency and common sense?

Hey, Tammy. Have you had your daily booster yet?

Don't let us down. We wouldn't want anything to "happen" to you.

Only a Fake News response because I certainly would be delighted to see this fifth rate barrack room low IQ lawyer trip over hisown petard and leave our world.

Therefore , I only gave you a FN because of a misplaced , "We" . Probably had too much caviar for lunch .

I'm sure that as a child, you didn't dream of growing up to be a commie knob-bobber. What went wrong?

That goes for all you Trump cult stooges. At what point did you all go off the rails and become traitors to the USA, and enemies of good morality, common decency and common sense?
Another Mutant .
Collect their names for when we have to start culling them .

Amusing individually but a real pest in numbers .

Name calling, it's literally all the loons have "Left".

Trump did win the prestigious Bay of Pigs award. And he won a bowling trophy in college.
The nobel prize is what they give grown ups.
even trump's 'rasslin' hall o' fame award is just a "participation trophy" watch the u tube of "stone cold steve austin slams trump wrestlemania" to see what i mean. austin handled dear leader as if he really did only weigh 215 lbs.

Forum List

Back