no wonder congress is fighting

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
The deal reportedly includes a $367 billion fund for the small business loan program as well as a $500 billion fund for a new lending agency.

$500 BILLION TO CREATE bigger government - NEW LENDING AGENCY ?

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL - SHOOT EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM AND TELL GOD THEY DIED -

What a mess ... and this still needs to go over to the House for their approval ... and will The Donald sign knowing his businesses would be shut down? ...

"Too Big to Fail" doesn't work ... just twelve years later and we're in the same pickle ... more tax dollars to bail out failing industries ...

a new place to argue about handing out taxpayer money thats created with taxpayer money -

nobody else got a prob with that?

no, damn it we cant do that - yes we f'n can do that - nooooooooooooo we cant - yes we can

hold it

for 500 bil, we can open a new place to do this - ok, sounds good to me - me too- deal? DEAL!

Last edited:
Yeah, we should make sure that 90% of the workforce stays home to prevent the spread of the Wuhan virus.

We should provide money to them in lieu of a paycheck so that they can survive.

After the panic and Wuhan virus have run their course, the people can leave their homes! Yahhhhhhhh.....

Oh, wait. Where will they go and what will they do? All the small businesses went out of business. But that's okay, right? They aren't people after all.

All the small corporations have folded, but that's okay. They aren't people after all.

Without people working in small businesses, small corporations, and even large corporations, who aren't people, don't you know; there will be no taxes collected. Don't embarrass yourself by saying taxes collected on unemployment.

Without the taxes to the local, county, and state governments, utilities will have to shutter. After all, all that money collected on the "not real people" sector won't be available to pay them.

Basic government services and food banks will have to close because there is no money to pay the people.

But hey, the government sent me a week's wages in the form of a stimulus!

That's all the people need.

Last edited:
The deal reportedly includes a $367 billion fund for the small business loan program as well as a $500 billion fund for a new lending agency.

$500 BILLION TO CREATE bigger government - NEW LENDING AGENCY ?

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL - SHOOT EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM AND TELL GOD THEY DIED -
Same old bullshit just different day.

Yeah, we should make sure that 90% of the workforce stays home to prevent the spread of the Wuhan virus.

After the panic and Wuhan virus have run their course, the people can leave their homes! Yahhhhhhhh.....

Oh, wait. Where will they go and what will they do? All the small businesses went out of business. But thats okay, right? They aren't people after all.

All the small corporations have folded, but that's okay. They aren't people after all.

Without people working in small businesses, small corporations, and even large corporations, who aren't people, don't you know; there will be no taxes collected. Don't embarrass yourself by saying taxes collected on unemployment.

Without the taxes to the local, county, and state governments, utilities will have to shutter. After all, all that money collected on the "not real people" sector won't be available to pay them.

Basic government services and food banks will have to close because there is no money to pay the people.

Thats all the people need.
There's 350B in there to prop up small businesses. There's 500B for corps. There's extended unemployment at FULL pay for workers..

Considerably more than what you mistakenly think is what this is about.

Is it enough? It "should" keep my business alive...but I can't speak for others. There will probably be more later...gulp...

Of course, the intermediary banks funneling the re-election slush fund money to the people who need it will be skimming "service fees" off the top.

Oh, wait. Where will they go and what will they do? All the small businesses went out of business. But thats okay, right? They aren't people after all.

Thats all the people need.
There's 350B in there to prop up small businesses. There's 500B for corps. There's extended unemployment at FULL pay for workers..

Considerably more than what you mistakenly think is what this is about.

Is it enough? It "should" keep my business alive...but I can't speak for others. There will probably be more later...gulp...
Yes, I know it is there. People on here and in the media are saying that there should NOT be any money for businesses or corporations and that if there is, it is only so that Trump can get his.

But you know, businesses aren't people. Corporations aren't people. So they should never get any stimulus because if they do, it is just handouts to the rich.

Meanwhile, the people who have lost their jobs to "not people" will barely survive on 'extended' unemployment benefits when what they really need is their job.

People on here and in the media are saying that there should NOT be any money for businesses or corporations and that if there is, it is only so that Trump can get his.
"People" say a lot of shit. Let's not focus on what the outliers say. That only causes more problems.

MOST "liberals" (because that's who I assume you are referring to in your straw man whining) object ot handing Trump a half trillion with no accountability to dispense wherever he wants.

They aren't objecting to Business getting (yet another) bailout. It's as necessary now as it was with TARP.

I'm not thrilled at the ratio (500B to corps and only 350B to small business in spite of the fact that small business employs almost double the work force and have far fewer reserves)...but that's how Republicans think.

Understand now?

do soybean farmers get round two funds ?

People on here and in the media are saying that there should NOT be any money for businesses or corporations and that if there is, it is only so that Trump can get his.
"People" say a lot of shit. Let's not focus on what the outliers say. That only causes more problems.

MOST "liberals" (because that's who I assume you are referring to in your straw man whining) object ot handing Trump a half trillion with no accountability to dispense wherever he wants.

They aren't objecting to Business getting (yet another) bailout. It's as necessary now as it was with TARP.

I'm not thrilled at the ratio (500B to corps and only 350B to small business in spite of the fact that small business employs almost double the work force and have far fewer reserves)...but that's how Republicans think.

Understand now?
Its about jobs jobs jobs......now that's not too hard to understand....corporations create jobs.....saving them saves jobs....saving jobs means saving the middle class...

Its about jobs jobs jobs......now that's not too hard to understand....corporations create jobs.....saving them saves jobs....saving jobs means saving the middle class...
Jobs. Understood.

Small businesses employ almost TWICE the number of workers as corps do and have less reserves...and yet far more money went to corps.

Understand that? It's true

Jobs. Understood.

Small businesses employ almost TWICE the number of workers as corps do and have less reserves...and yet far more money went to corps.

Understand that? It's true
Corporations require a larger kick start than small businesses....believe me you don't want them going under for this....that would be a tragedy of untold proportions....it would surely kill off your small business if all of those workers were suddenly out of a job...you above all others should support corporate bail outs so they can retain your customer base and keep them whole....no jobs no one to buy your goods or services....understand?....

Corporations require a larger kick start than small businesses
The hell you say.

Oh wait. You have never started or run a small business so you're talking out your ass.

Be gone corporate troll

Forum List

Back