No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

Ahhh another emotional reactionary snowflake reply.

Show me where I said I support murdering babies...or are you the liar?
Keep shrieking. It's fun. Your only reason for being is to keep us entertained until the real show starts on Nov 8.

You live YOUR life the way YOU see fit, and go fuck yourself on the rights of others to believe differently.
Why don’t you go fuck yourself, you deranged bigot who wants innocents to be slaughtered en masse?

There is only the woman and her doctor.
Typical bigot. Erasure of the victim.

Stop ascribing thoughts, abilities and rights to a blob of cells. You give those cells more credit for thoughtful consideration of the situation than you give to the women who are being forced to make these decisions.
You’re a particularly trash blob of cells.

Those you hate are better than you - they at least have potential to be something not as loathsome and hateful as you.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG DON'T HAVE ONE. YOUR OPINION ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PREGNANCIES HAS NO VALIDITY WHATSOEVER.
If you don’t believe in robbery, don’t rob anyone.

If you don’t believe in rape, don’t rape anyone.

Herpaderp.

Here you have it folks...the religious toleration of the right. Just like the taliban.

You want your trash religion to infect our law to promote killing innocent human beings.

Fuck you, too, as well as your “god.”

If you claimed to be a religious Aztec and you thought it was moral to capture enemy tribesmen and rip their hearts out in ritual sacrifice, well your freedom of thought can let you believe in that monstrous god privately, but it will not infect the law and your human sacrifice put into practice will land you in prison where you deserve.

And while we’re at it, we have freedom of speech and religion, and I will absolutely use it to condemn you as an inhuman barbarian for worshipping such a monster.

First Amendment, eat shit.

Forum List

Back