No, We Will Not Sacrifice Our Parents And Grandparents At The Alter Of Trumps Economy

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

this virus is bigger than Trump, you, the economy and any political bullshit you can come up with. Chances are GROWING DAILY coast to coast shut downs are on the way. Then you can play tough bitch all you want.
Trump needs to suspend the election until Coronavirus is completely eradicated
You keep repeating wanting this coup against the Constitution on a regular basis. You think you are joking, Frank, but we all know you are all too serious. You know why? For all your libertarian BS, you are an authoritarian at heart.

What coup? It's just having to wait until this deadly slate cleaning pathogen is eradicated. You don't even have a real candidate anyway. The time might work in your favor

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick bluntly said what trump has been saying more subtly with his 15-day plan to open up businesses and schools — that grandparents should sacrifice their lives to save the economy for the children. Also, he is implying that there are only two (false) choices — save the economy or let the elderly die.

In the video segment below, Tucker Carlson, instead of being his usual chatty and nasty self, listens in silence, probably thinking of his parents, and asks a question in the end —

Tucker: You are basically saying that this disease could take our life, but that’s not the scariest thing to you, there’s something that would be worse than dying.

Patrick: Yeah

The party of life ladies and gentlemen. I just can't figure out why nobody takes them seriously.
You really like a nanny state, don’t you. By the way, I’m an -old- person.

I really think the right wing extremists here need to drop the term nanny state.

Here is why.

US GOVERNMENT HELPS WHITES 8 TIMES HISTORICALLY

You didn't mind the nanny state when you were growing up. And the "nanny state" is what allowed you to prosper. But you didn't call it that back then. It was called opportunity in those days. It only became a nanny state when those like you could not be handed everything. When others could have the same opportunities. Suddenly at that point the opinion changed to the government should not be doing that. Funny how that happens.

Yeah. They're both nanny, and the state.

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick bluntly said what trump has been saying more subtly with his 15-day plan to open up businesses and schools — that grandparents should sacrifice their lives to save the economy for the children. Also, he is implying that there are only two (false) choices — save the economy or let the elderly die.

In the video segment below, Tucker Carlson, instead of being his usual chatty and nasty self, listens in silence, probably thinking of his parents, and asks a question in the end —

Tucker: You are basically saying that this disease could take our life, but that’s not the scariest thing to you, there’s something that would be worse than dying.

The party of life ladies and gentlemen. I just can't figure out why nobody takes them seriously.

Spoken like a true ignorant fool.

If the economy collapses so will we,

Grandparents will not get the medicare nor social security if the economy collapses

If If food producers don't get paid they won't produce , there will be panic & misery

You and the Lt Governor should move to Cuba, Venezuela Somalia or any other communist paradise.

The Great Depression and World War II experiences say otherwise. Food is a booming business right now. Its the only thing people are focused on buying. Essential services will be making more money than they ever have been.

Its the non-essential services economy that will collapse. But that won't collapse the country. It never has, and never will. CIVIL War, Great Depression, World War II.

You really like a nanny state, don’t you. By the way, I’m an -old- person.

I really think the right wing extremists here need to drop the term nanny state.

Here is why.

US GOVERNMENT HELPS WHITES 8 TIMES HISTORICALLY

You didn't mind the nanny state when you were growing up. And the "nanny state" is what allowed you to prosper. But you didn't call it that back then. It was called opportunity in those days. It only became a nanny state when those like you could not be handed everything. When others could have the same opportunities. Suddenly at that point the opinion changed to the government should not be doing that. Funny how that happens.

You finally get your reparations kid, don't spend it all on crack and Ho's.

You have a choice. In this case, it's human life versus a bogus economy that can be repaired. But you will never get that life back. And more deaths are on the way.

The economy affects people's ability to keep a roof over their head, to put food in their stomachs, and otherwise to meet their basic life needs.

There is a very real likelihood that the economic damage being done due to the hysteria over this virus will ultimately result in more deaths, and more general suffering, than the virus itself would directly have caused.

I get that your kind do not understand the circumstances of those of us who are expected to contribute to society, to work to earn a living. But where do you think your food stamps and other government welfare benefits come from?

Without enough of us actual working and creating wealth, and paying taxes, there will be no welfare for you and your kind. You'll starve just like the rest of us.

Just think most of this would not be happening if your orange god had acted earlier.

You really are as stupid as I thought you were.

What a maroon.

Yeah. They're both nanny, and the state.
Dems are the ultimate nanny state, closing down all the bars and telling us we have to stay home.

I agree that you have the right to your large congregations during what you think of as a joke. You have that right but you don't have the right to pass on the virus to others that take the problem more seriously and especially the healthcare workers and various service people that are still working. You want to go to the bars and pubs with your buddies, sure. Go ahead. But when y our buddies come down with the virus, you don't get to use any of our masks, hospital beds or respirator. I suggest you find an island somewhere and start your own country where all your buddies can do whatever the hell they want. I'll give you a year before you all drink the Jonesy Koolaid.

ask not what Trump can do for you, ask what you can do for Trump!

i'd rather die from the corona than die from hunger, my friends!

If the french can during a heatwave we can to !

Half of us are probably walking around with this thing...some people naturally get over it.....some will need the malaria drug cocktail..

Forum List

Back