No Matter Who It Is...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....don't make the mistake of assigning a higher level of integrity and honesty than anyone else.

Certainly, we learned that about bureaucrats, heads of agencies, the Deep State.

"States Say Some Doctors Stockpile Trial Coronavirus Drugs, for Themselves

Doctors are hoarding medications touted as possible coronavirus treatments by writing prescriptions for themselves and family members, according to pharmacy boards in states across the country.

The stockpiling has become so worrisome in Idaho, Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Texas that the boards in those states have issued emergency restrictions or guidelines on how the drugs can be dispensed at pharmacies. More states are expected to follow suit.

“This is a real issue and it is not some product of a few isolated bad apples,” said Jay Campbell, executive director of the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy."

Not to put too fine a point on it.....for you Democrats/Liberals: no, Obama was not god, Jesus, or the messiah as you were told.

....don't make the mistake of assigning a higher level of integrity and honesty than anyone else.

Certainly, we learned that about bureaucrats, heads of agencies, the Deep State.

Doctors are hoarding medications touted as possible coronavirus treatments by writing prescriptions for themselves and family members, according to pharmacy boards in states across the country.

The stockpiling has become so worrisome in Idaho, Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Texas that the boards in those states have issued emergency restrictions or guidelines on how the drugs can be dispensed at pharmacies. More states are expected to follow suit.

“This is a real issue and it is not some product of a few isolated bad apples,” said Jay Campbell, executive director of the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy."

Not to put too fine a point on it.....for you Democrats/Liberals: no, Obama was not god, Jesus, or the messiah as you were told.
Wow, THIS is pretty scary. But unfortunately NOT all that surprising.

They're simply human beings with all the foibles one should expect.

The Founders knew this simple fact, and that's what checks and balances is about.

A grave....lethal... error in Leftist doctrine is the idea that people are basically good.

Reagan was pretty darn smart, especially when he said, about the Soviets, 'Trust....but verify.'

No one appears to be ready to champion the Leftist belief that people are basically good.....

....but here's one, an oldie but goodie:

People 'Good,' Damn It!

'she has promoted ideas that include things like "most people are bad".'

'you claim to be a christain yet scream about how peopel are NOT GOOD and that the poor need to be punished just like Jesus used to preach about.'

Guess who penned those classic lines?

Yup! It was my pal, Ms. Truthie!

Bet some of you remember Ms. Truthie...

who do you think told us that Obama was God, Jesus or the Messiah? Can you post a quote or video?

these platitudes you spew are so childish btw. If you want to be taken seriously I suggest a new presentation of your ideas.

who do you think told us that Obama was God, Jesus or the Messiah? Can you post a quote or video?

these platitudes you spew are so childish btw. If you want to be taken seriously I suggest a new presentation of your ideas.

Isn't it time for you to realize that I am never....NEVER.....wrong.

Watch this:

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Talking about childish......you bought it like it was on sale......

1585090402578.png

Quite a dunce......er, 'god' you Liberals worshiped.........

Watch this:

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Please don’t spam... yes I know by now that you’ve deluded yourself into thinking you are always right... problem is I have yet to see you say something right

This Doctor provided EXCELLENT recommendations for strenghtening the immune system thereby medications will not be necessary

Watch this:

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

Please don’t spam... yes I know by now that you’ve deluded yourself into thinking you are always right... problem is I have yet to see you say something right

You wrote this.....
"... do you think told us that Obama was God, Jesus or the Messiah? Can you post a quote or video?"

And I, promptly, smashed 20 custard pies in your ugly kisser.

Try to remember that I am never....NEVER.... wrong.....

....and I just used you to prove it.

See if you can pull your head out of that dark and remote region, and don't ever doubt me again.

Watch this:

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

She owned your sorry ass, and that's the best you can do......."Please don't spam me with facts proving I'm an idiot" :D

Watch this:

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

You wrote this.....
"... do you think told us that Obama was God, Jesus or the Messiah? Can you post a quote or video?"

And I, promptly, smashed 20 custard pies in your ugly kisser.

Try to remember that I am never....NEVER.... wrong.....

....and I just used you to prove it.

See if you can pull your head out of that dark and remote region, and don't ever doubt me again.
You’re delusional lady... fighting some
Kind of fake intellectual battle on this forum but you just sound like a ranting looney. Enjoy your victory party though... its almost the hour where I need to go pray to my Obama statue.

You show the stereotypical lack of honesty and self-awareness that so very many government school grads evince.

You wrote this.....
"... who do you think told us that Obama was God, Jesus or the Messiah? Can you post a quote or video?"

I, promptly, not just eviscerated you.....I practically emasculated you.....

Any reader of our posts will attest to it.

Yet....here you are as though the egg isn't congealing on your ugly face.

To put a fine point on it, you won't ever say "... who do you think told us that Obama was God, Jesus or the Messiah? Can you post a quote or video?"
....to me again, without the same pain being promptly issued again.

Right now you’re probably trying to brush something off your face….you didn’t realize it was the floor.

Speaking of the coronavirus......did you see that the governor of Nevada.....Democrat Governor banned or restricted the use of the drug that Trump has been mentioning as a cure.....

"Gov. Steve Sisolak signed the order on the recommendation of state health officials, who said there is the potential for stockpiling the drug. "

Get that?
He orders a restriction so that there will be no hoarding of the drug....

What morons these Liberals are.....zero understanding of human nature........order them to stop selling the drug to prevent stockpiling......and guess what people are gonna do?

Yup.....stockpile.

Just a coincidence that the title of the thread includes the word "who".....as we recently found that the vaunted WHO is beholden to the Red Chinese....

"WHO’s Bruce Aylward clumsily avoids Taiwan topic to protect the organization’s CCP allegiance
We've said for months the World Health Organization is beholden to the Chinese Communist Party. Why is this the organization everyone seems to want to lead the coronavirus defense?
The World Health Organization is corrupt. Leadership in the once-proud organization is completely beholden to the Chinese Communist Party. This is why they attacked countries, including the United States, for issuing travel bans on China. It’s why they chose to break every naming protocol they’ve ever used to go with “COVID-19” in an effort to deflect blame away from China. It’s why they didn’t act quickly enough despite the science clearly calling for China in general and Wuhan in particular to be locked down before it was too late. "

Remember this when you next put your faith in a Mueller, or a Comey, or an Obama.

Reagan said it best: "Trust, but verify."

Speaking of the coronavirus......did you see that the governor of Nevada.....Democrat Governor banned or restricted the use of the drug that Trump has been mentioning as a cure.....

"Gov. Steve Sisolak signed the order on the recommendation of state health officials, who said there is the potential for stockpiling the drug. "

Get that?
He orders a restriction so that there will be no hoarding of the drug....

What morons these Liberals are.....zero understanding of human nature........order them to stop selling the drug to prevent stockpiling......and guess what people are gonna do?

Yup.....stockpile.

Seems the governor's restrictions were exactly what conservatives said they were....

"Nevada Ban on Potential Coronavirus Drugs Raises Concerns
FDA approved antimalarial drugs to treat coronavirus five days after state ban

Nevada doctors are questioning Gov. Steve Sisolak's (D.) restriction on the prescription of antimalarial drugs the Food and Drug Administration approved as a potential coronavirus treatment on Sunday.

On Sunday, the FDA granted emergency approval for the use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to treat patients suffering from the pandemic. The move came five days after Sisolak announced Nevada will prohibit doctors from prescribing and dispensing the drugs to coronavirus patients unless they are in an emergency room."

Pop Quiz: guess which party this governor bows to.

The OP began:

But the Wuhan virus epidemic taught us to include 'experts' in those not to be trusted

"This expert says ‘Don’t trust the experts’
First of all, the “experts” frequently don’t agree. When this happens, it is up to politicians and other elected or appointed individuals to decide. It is an unenviable task for sure. If you are right the “expert” gets the credit. If you are wrong, you “should’ve listened to the experts!” Not to mention that hindsight is always 20/20.

Secondly the word “expert” implies a narrow field of “expertise.” Very few experts or scientists are qualified to consider the Big Picture, and they often miss the unintended consequences.

Finally, experts, like us all, can be both arrogant and arrogantly wrong. I have lived long enough to live through more than a few rounds of “experts” making dire predictions that have not panned out. Fears of a “population bomb” have been replaced by fears of too few people in places like Germany. China is beginning to regret listening to the “experts” who talked them into their “one child” policy. Now there are not enough women to marry all the boy babies preferred by couples and not enough young people to support the old.

The consensus among the “experts” was that we would be absolutely out of oil sometime in the 1980s. More news just today is that the world is AWASH in oil. OPEC just announced a cut of 10 MILLION barrels a day and now the experts are saying that is not even half enough cuts to prop up prices. I read yesterday that on an inflation adjusted basis we are buying gas at 1932 prices!!!!

There is in fact so much oil sloshing around that some “experts” are predicting that when the world runs out of storage the oil producers will be forced to PAY FOLKS TO TAKE IT OFF THEIR HANDS.

Where are all the experts now who told us that “BIG OIL” was controlling the world and artificially keeping the price of oil in the stratosphere? Investing in Big Oil companies like Exxon have been “dead money” for DECADES now.

So, while I love science and trust my doctor, I am just as skeptical of the nostrum, “Listen to the experts!” as I am about those who would have me believe that “women never lie!”

As always there is no substitute for doing one’s own thinking. You gotta be an expert on which experts to listen to!"

"Scientists Who Didn't Predict A Single Thing Accurately For Last Two Months Confident They Know What The Weather Is Going To Be Like In 100 Years
April 29th, 2020
article-6054-1.jpg

WORLD—Authorities in the scientific community who touted faulty COVID-19 models are "pretty confident" they know what the weather is going to be like in 100 years, sources confirmed Wednesday.

"Yes, we were off by a factor of about 1 billion in our predictions for what happened over the last few months, but trust us: we know exactly what the climate is going to be like in a century," said leading scientific authority Dr. Garth Wendybrook at a press conference. "See, I have this lab coat and this Bunsen burner here." At this point, he gestured toward a Bunsen burner sitting on the table in front of him, but he accidentally caught his sleeve on fire. "Fire hot! Fire hot!" the scientist cried before diving in a nearby vat of acid to put it out.
Post-press-conference analysis indicated his observations were correct, and the fire was hot.
The scientists say they have settled on a climate model that confirms the earth's average temperature will be either 1 million degrees Celsius or below freezing, give or take 1 million degrees."

New Topics

Forum List

Back