No, We Will Not Sacrifice Our Parents And Grandparents At The Alter Of Trumps Economy

You have a choice. In this case, it's human life versus a bogus economy that can be repaired. But you will never get that life back. And more deaths are on the way.

The economy affects people's ability to keep a roof over their head, to put food in their stomachs, and otherwise to meet their basic life needs.

There is a very real likelihood that the economic damage being done due to the hysteria over this virus will ultimately result in more deaths, and more general suffering, than the virus itself would directly have caused.

I get that your kind do not understand the circumstances of those of us who are expected to contribute to society, to work to earn a living. But where do you think your food stamps and other government welfare benefits come from?

Without enough of us actual working and creating wealth, and paying taxes, there will be no welfare for you and your kind. You'll starve just like the rest of us.

Marxists are perfectly happy starving with the rest of us. In fact, that is very "equal".

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick bluntly said what trump has been saying more subtly with his 15-day plan to open up businesses and schools — that grandparents should sacrifice their lives to save the economy for the children. Also, he is implying that there are only two (false) choices — save the economy or let the elderly die.

In the video segment below, Tucker Carlson, instead of being his usual chatty and nasty self, listens in silence, probably thinking of his parents, and asks a question in the end —

Tucker: You are basically saying that this disease could take our life, but that’s not the scariest thing to you, there’s something that would be worse than dying.

Patrick: Yeah

The party of life ladies and gentlemen. I just can't figure out why nobody takes them seriously.

I bet trump won't try dying to save his kids economy.

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

this virus is bigger than Trump, you, the economy and any political bullshit you can come up with. Chances are GROWING DAILY coast to coast shut downs are on the way. Then you can play tough bitch all you want.
Trump needs to suspend the election until Coronavirus is completely eradicated

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick bluntly said what trump has been saying more subtly with his 15-day plan to open up businesses and schools — that grandparents should sacrifice their lives to save the economy for the children. Also, he is implying that there are only two (false) choices — save the economy or let the elderly die.

In the video segment below, Tucker Carlson, instead of being his usual chatty and nasty self, listens in silence, probably thinking of his parents, and asks a question in the end —

Tucker: You are basically saying that this disease could take our life, but that’s not the scariest thing to you, there’s something that would be worse than dying.

The party of life ladies and gentlemen. I just can't figure out why nobody takes them seriously.
OTOH..This virus, left unchecked...will lower the boom on the boomers with a quickness..and is this really a bad thing? The demographic we are taking about..the one at the most risk..is also the demographic of the right-wing. By all means, let us return to business as usual..and let nature take its course. when the geezers have coughed up their lungs and died..the millennials can pick up the pieces. The economic argument is cogent...let's leave some semblance for the majority----the 'minority majority'--and go quietly into that good night!

The irony of the average age of the poster here..the majority of whom are Conservative--is not lost on me.

Last edited:

You really like a nanny state, don’t you. By the way, I’m an -old- person.

I really think the right wing extremists here need to drop the term nanny state.

Here is why.

US GOVERNMENT HELPS WHITES 8 TIMES HISTORICALLY

You didn't mind the nanny state when you were growing up. And the "nanny state" is what allowed you to prosper. But you didn't call it that back then. It was called opportunity in those days. It only became a nanny state when those like you could not be handed everything. When others could have the same opportunities. Suddenly at that point the opinion changed to the government should not be doing that. Funny how that happens.

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

this virus is bigger than Trump, you, the economy and any political bullshit you can come up with. Chances are GROWING DAILY coast to coast shut downs are on the way. Then you can play tough bitch all you want.
Wrong. There will be none of that.

OTOH..This virus, left unchecked...will lower the boom on the boomers with a quickness..and is this really a bad thing? The demographic we are taking about..the one at the most risk..is also the demographic of the right-wing. By all means, let us return to business as usual..and let nature take its course. when the geezers have coughed up their lungs and died..the millennials can pick up the pieces. The economic argument is cogent...let's leave some semblance for the majority----the 'minority majority'--and go quietly into that good night!

The irony of the average age of the poster here..the majority of whom are Conservative--is not lost on me.
I'm 59 and not a conservative. I plan on living. Now all these old right wing John Waynes can go on out there and play tough if they want, but I bet as they are struggling to live after they get the virus, they all will beg for extra time.

Last edited:

Boy it's incredible how these Daily Outrages age, isn't it? This was Tuesday's Outrage. Then the actual unemployment numbers came out and the outragers went pretty silent.

OF COURSE there are worse things than dying. Does anyone remember the Revolutionary War battle cry? "Give me liberty or give me death". Freedom > death

But now in the 21st century we screech at people who dare to go to the grocery store because MAYBE, just MAYBE, they will get the virus and infect us and then MAYBE we will die

That's how far we've devolved. As a culture, honestly, we don't deserve to survive

Boy it's incredible how these Daily Outrages age, isn't it? This was Tuesday's Outrage. Then the actual unemployment numbers came out and the outragers went pretty silent.

OF COURSE there are worse things than dying. Does anyone remember the Revolutionary War battle cry? "Give me liberty or give me death". Freedom > death

But now in the 21st century we screech at people who dare to go to the grocery store because MAYBE, just MAYBE, they will get the virus and infect us and then MAYBE we will die

That's how far we've devolved. As a culture, honestly, we don't deserve to survive

Some of us didn't have the option of liberty back in the revolutionary days. Those times weren't so great and the people were not hard. Drop the delusion.

Some of us didn't have the option of liberty back in the revolutionary days. Those times weren't so great and the people were not hard. Drop the delusion.

People have always risked death for freedom. For themselves, for their children and for their people.

The Undergroud Railroad.

As I said. We now chastise our neighbors for going to the pharmacy as we sit on our homes. We now want to take THEIR freedom on the slim chance they are risking OUR death.

It's shameful.

I can't believe anyone would have the balls to post anything from DailyKos, much less open a thread using them as the OP....lol

Fail from the start.

I can't believe anyone would have the balls to post anything from DailyKos, much less open a thread using them as the OP....lol

Fail from the start.

Even as of yesterday, JarJarVanka and Trump believe two ventilators are enough for every hospital. You ignorant, lard-based, utter waste of humanity. Leave family out of your insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fail from the start.

Even as of yesterday, JarJarVanka and Trump believe two ventilators are enough for every hospital. You ignorant, lard-based, utter waste of humanity. Both you and your satanic spawn’s Hubby.

You are dismissed, seek professional help.

Obama would at least give your parents a pain pill. You supported that, so go to hell.

You have a choice. In this case, it's human life versus a bogus economy that can be repaired. But you will never get that life back. And more deaths are on the way.

The economy affects people's ability to keep a roof over their head, to put food in their stomachs, and otherwise to meet their basic life needs.

There is a very real likelihood that the economic damage being done due to the hysteria over this virus will ultimately result in more deaths, and more general suffering, than the virus itself would directly have caused.

I get that your kind do not understand the circumstances of those of us who are expected to contribute to society, to work to earn a living. But where do you think your food stamps and other government welfare benefits come from?

Without enough of us actual working and creating wealth, and paying taxes, there will be no welfare for you and your kind. You'll starve just like the rest of us.

My kind?

I understand both. The Economy is already bust. You think it's doing great because rump says it is. Nope, it's bust. And it won't start healing until the virus is taken care of.

Here is what I see. Rump is throwing temper tantrums. Pence is doing a fantastic job in the Virus crisis. But the problem is, Pence doesn't have the power to do what is necessary. Only a President does. We are WAR. And we need a War Time President. We need a President that will force industry to get the tools to the people fighting the war. We need to get people off the streets and keep them home. Yes, I am talking about a WWII type President who took charge of ALL industry. But instead of making tanks, they make ventilators, masks, and other medical supplies. I am talking about using the Military to force the population to adhere to the isolation.

We now have more Corona Virus cases than any country in the world. We also have more deaths directly attributed to the Virus than any other Country. And it just gets worse each day. I have not liked Pence very much in the past but he's head and shoulders above Rump in a crisis. But he's powerless to do what needs to be done. Pence know what needs to be done but it's like bringing up something the King doesn't like knowing that the Guillotine is fully operations.

Case in point. Rump isn't working well with all the Governors. The ones that support him, he is in constant contact with. The ones that haven't in the past, are frozen out. Pence, on the other hand, is in constant communication with ALL Governors and Metro Mayors.

If rump keeps doing what he's doing, I highly suggest he be removed either by impeachment or Chapter 25. Or sit him down, tie him to a chair, gag him and allow Pence to start making the hard choices. I know you will fight me about Federalizing all of the US but that is the only thing that will get us where we need to be fast enough. You want to save the Economy, you have to defeat the virus. What we are doing right now is just allowing it to spread. And the Medical Community is overwhelmed and is right on the verge of being buried. We are WAR. And we need a War President not a boy child throwing temper tantrums.

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

We need to suspend Rump and let Pence be President so we have an Adult in the job.

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

We need to suspend Rump and let Pence be President so we have an Adult in the job.

Then we need to remove Biden from the November ballot, for the same reason

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

You keep repeating wanting this coup against the Constitution on a regular basis. You think you are joking, Frank, but we all know you are all too serious. You know why? For all your libertarian BS, you are an authoritarian at heart.

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

Then we need to remove Biden from the November ballot, for the same reason

I am not looking at November. I am looking at right now. Anyone playing politics right now should not be in Office. Pence is doing the best he can under the situation he has been handed. And yes, he's correcting the President even in the same briefing. He's the only one that can. Everyone else is met with "Off with his Head". Rump can't fire Pence until November. We need a take charge, War President that pulls NO punches, tells it straight up, listens to the Scientists, Medical community and advisors and does what needs to be done. We need a President that will go it RIGHT NOW. Not 2 weeks later after the genie is out of the bottle and then just a token to try and keep his polls up. Rump is still feeding you Rumpers. We need to get him a Fiddle. But put Pence in as President and not allow Nero baby to keep doing what he is doing.

NEWS FLASH

Dear RW Shitstains

Wrong. There will be none of that.

Polling places are petri dishes. You can wait for the election until Coronavirus is eradicated. Hell you don't even have a legitimate candidate right now anyway

Forum List

Back