No test scores for college admission

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

How is this going to work long term? Wouldn’t every employer just realize an idiot going into college is probably still an idiot coming out with nothing more than a paper that says they may or may not know some shit, we didn’t test for that. Colleges are making themselves more worthless by the day. Woke doesn’t keep a company running in the black.

How is this politics? It’s our tax dollars paying for this stupid shit. It’s our money producing a 22 year old worthless fuck who now thinks he is smart to try and run shit.

This is how you get more Stacy Abrams, Beta O’roark, Illhan Omar, AOC level retards in government.

Promoting stupid gets more stupid. And the dumbest of the group get to pay for these morons “education”.

ACT / SAT tests have been optional but in 2020 and 2021 the colleges aren't even expecting to see any, due to the pandemic. What's occurred as a result is a lot of subpar applicants without having taken standardized tests to compare scores with other applicants from other schools are getting into elite colleges that they never dreamed they could get into.

FYI you can come up with a fake doctor's diagnosis for ADD or other similar illnesses and take a test that normally takes 3 hours in six and divided into two days. The system is rigged, but the elite, dedicated students that worked hard throughout their high school career to stand out still managed to shine through and the colleges were indeed able to sift through. Now the colleges are shooting in the blind.

How is this going to work long term? Wouldn’t every employer just realize an idiot going into college is probably still an idiot coming out with nothing more than a paper that says they may or may not know some shit, we didn’t test for that. Colleges are making themselves more worthless by the day. Woke doesn’t keep a company running in the black.

How is this politics? It’s our tax dollars paying for this stupid shit. It’s our money producing a 22 year old worthless fuck who now thinks he is smart to try and run shit.

This is how you get more Stacy Abrams, Beta O’roark, Illhan Omar, AOC level retards in government.

Promoting stupid gets more stupid. And the dumbest of the group get to pay for these morons “education”.
You understand it is a private college, don't you? At least it isn't a total scam like trump college was

ACT / SAT tests have been optional but in 2020 and 2021 the colleges aren't even expecting to see any, due to the pandemic. What's occurred as a result is a lot of subpar applicants without having taken standardized tests to compare scores with other applicants from other schools are getting into elite colleges that they never dreamed they could get into.

FYI you can come up with a fake doctor's diagnosis for ADD or other similar illnesses and take a test that normally takes 3 hours in six and divided into two days. The system is rigged, but the elite, dedicated students that worked hard throughout their high school career to stand out still managed to shine through and the colleges were indeed able to sift through. Now the colleges are shooting in the blind.
They aren’t shooting in the blind, they just want the money. Colleges don’t care what they produce as long as the tuition is paid you pass.

You understand it is a private college, don't you? At least it isn't a total scam like trump college was
What I do understand is this college isn’t producing any kids worth a fuck to the real world. Any educational institution that admits people based on anything but intelligence is worthless.

Yet they are rated the 36th best liberal arts college in the US. How many liberal arts colleges do you think there are?

It totally defeats the idea of achievement and getting something on merit.

I've said for a long time that the logical conclusion to this (it's end game) will mean the likes of people with downs syndrome as CEO's on boards and people in wheel chairs in Major League Baseball drafts etc. Why not? it starts with this slippery slope where unqualified and people who shouldn't be somewhere on merit get there just so people get the chance to be involved and don't miss out - so why not take it right to it's ridiculous end point?

Yet they are rated the 36th best liberal arts college in the US. How many liberal arts colleges do you think there are?
Apparently 38. Is liberal arts even a degree that should be available? What has that ever been worth. If they try hard maybe they can become the top ranked woke college and replace liberal arts with woke arts.

I've said for a long time that the logical conclusion to this (it's end game) will mean the likes of people with downs syndrome as CEO's on boards and people in wheel chairs in Major League Baseball drafts etc. Why not? it starts with this slippery slope where unqualified and people who shouldn't be somewhere on merit get there just so people get the chance to be involved and don't miss out - so why not take it right to it's ridiculous end point?
I see what you are getting at. If someone is bad at something, it's only right to say they are bad at it. Someone who sucks shouldn't expect to get the same praise as someone who does good. If you go at it that way, won't you have to stop whining because trump doesn't get as many positive stories written about him?

Apparently 38. Is liberal arts even a degree that should be available? What has that ever been worth. If they try hard maybe they can become the top ranked woke college and replace liberal arts with woke arts.
If you feel that way, then you shouldn't go to a liberal arts college. There are plenty of people who want a liberal arts education without you.

I see what you are getting at. If someone is bad at something, it's only right to say they are bad at it. Someone who sucks shouldn't expect to get the same praise as someone who does good. If you go at it that way, won't you have to stop whining because trump doesn't get as many positive stories written about him?
I don't understand the Trump point at the end.

In fact, I've read it like 8 times and I'm baffled.

TDS

Of course you don't

Of course you don't
Explain your point then instead of looking like a desperate moron doing anything they can to squeeze in some sort of anti-Trump reference for good measure and gratification.

Are you trying to say that because you don't think Trump has any talent then it's an oxymoron if anyone praises him or something? if so then lol

Eh... The fact that the media hated him was actually a fairly positive thing. It let ya know he was doing things right in pissing off the major corporations in bed with China.

Of course you don't
Explain your point then instead of looking like a desperate moron doing anything they can to squeeze in some sort of anti-Trump reference for good measure and gratification.

Are you trying to say that because you don't think Trump has any talent then it's an oxymoron if anyone praises him or something? if so then lol
If you truly don't understand my reference, then you are too dumb to try to communicate with.

Forum List

Back