Trump No state visit

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
You have to believe that the UK is relieved that Donnie has refused to make his visit in 2018 a state visit. He claims that he fears potential protesters.

In reality, it's probably because the UK fears some of his staff. Bigly.
4.png

So he's still going but not making it a state visit? Will he still meet the Queen?

So he's still going but not making it a state visit? Will he still meet the Queen?

Love to see former hooker Melania and the Queen
Would you insult her if she had a fake penis like your moochelle?

The Queen loved Michelle Obama...Michelle had class
Melania? What is she going to entertain the Queen with stories of all the Johns she fucked?

hqdefault.jpg

I bet michelle has banged more chicks than you and obama combined. I bet the poor queen had to dry clean that hideous thing she is wearing. Smelt like raunchy vagina and moochelles sweaty ball sack

Melania? What is she going to entertain the Queen with stories of all the Johns she fucked?

hqdefault.jpg

I bet michelle has banged more chicks than you and obama combined. I bet the poor queen had to dry clean that hideous thing she is wearing. Smelt like raunchy vagina and moochelles sweaty ball sack

The Queen won't touch the Third Lady

Doesn't want to occupy the same room as a prostitute

hqdefault.jpg

The Queen won't touch the Third Lady

Doesn't want to occupy the same room as a prostitute
meh she probably wishes she had her fake tits

Forum List

Back