No repeal this year to Gay marriage ban in California

Another example of a few idiots trying to force their perverted life style on everyone else. The people of cal. have voted, stop crying and except the loss. Right has won.

Another example of a few idiots trying to force their perverted life style on everyone else. The people of cal. have voted, stop crying and except the loss. Right has won.

Actually, I am one of the ones who will help us win. 18,000 of us have legal marriage...others do not. That is unequal treatment under the law...classic Segregation. And it will go away just like those colored drinking fountains went away. We aren't going away. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

All in good time..

The tide has turned and Gay Marriage will soon be allowed

Why don't people work on the 50% divorce rate among those who want to keep marriage "sacred"? Can't they "honor their vows"?

Actually, I am one of the ones who will help us win. 18,000 of us have legal marriage...others do not. That is unequal treatment under the law...classic Segregation. And it will go away just like those colored drinking fountains went away. We aren't going away. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Calling your vile couplings a 'marriage' will never make them anymore than vile couplings.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal

Calling your vile couplings a 'marriage' will never make than anymore than vile couplings.

calling your fragments of semi-lucidity a 'thought' ain't working either, chumley.

Why don't people work on the 50% divorce rate among those who want to keep marriage "sacred"? Can't they "honor their vows"?

There's actually a petition in the works (one I have signed, btw) to change CA law to make it very very difficult to get a divorce. We have to save marriage, after all.

Calling your vile couplings a 'marriage' will never make them anymore than vile couplings.

How come all you think about with marriage is sex? I don't know anyone who does that except for you Segregationists who like to dwell on what we do in our bedrooms. Talk about vile.

Last edited:
How come all you think about with marriage is a state issued license?

Actually I don't. We've been married for over 20 years, but this legalizes everything for security/child protection/health care/inheritance reasons. The same reason straight couples seek state issued licenses.

Are you saying state issued licenses are somehow something not worth pursuing?

Not unequal treatment. I am straight and can't marry a man either.

Not unequal treatment. I am straight and can't marry a man either.

That argument worked really well for the Segregationists in the Loving v. Virginia case. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back