No reasonable person

I don't want to shut them up. I am a consistent freedom of expression advocate. I want them to self-identify for us. I am also hopeful that their size will shrink enough so that it will fit where it belongs, on the fringe.
That quote is amazingly close to the conservative viewpoint about the government itself. On purpose?
I don't know. You asked, I answered.
So, you’d rather have one party rule heir Mac?
Nope.
Well, that sure is how it read, so I don’t believe you...

I don't want to shut them up. I am a consistent freedom of expression advocate. I want them to self-identify for us. I am also hopeful that their size will shrink enough so that it will fit where it belongs, on the fringe.
That quote is amazingly close to the conservative viewpoint about the government itself. On purpose?
I don't know. You asked, I answered.
So, you’d rather have one party rule heir Mac?
Nope.
Well, that sure is how it read, so I don’t believe you...
I don't care.

A growing trend among tRump supporting media and lawyers, the "no reasonable person" defense.

First we have Sydney "the kraken" Powell claiming she shouldn't be prosecuted or disbarred for lying and wasting court's time and money because nobody with any brains would believe her outlandish claims.

Then there's Tucker Carlson and his lawyer's assertion that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses.

And now we've got lawyers stating that the insurrectionists are "short bus people'.

And that too much Fox News is detrimental to your mental health.

It's obvious that the leaders of the Republican party as well as the voters know they are well below average intelligence, and they are making it a good thing.

Anyway, this whole thing seems crazy to me.

You brilliantly showcase low intelligence kid. You're completely blinded by hatred and partisanship. It is a disgusting trait for a human being, ANY HUMAN BEING, right or left to have.
I get it, the topic is completely indefensible so you have to attack the poster.

I attack the "poster" for his inability to see or understand any "real" truth. You blindly swallow everything the media tells you. You STILL believe that Russia stole it for Rump.

Lol, duckduckgo? Wtf is that? Some kinda conservative answer to Google?
Well, I mean, only if you consider logic and reason to be strictly "conservative". What it actually is, is a search engine that doesn't track and spy on you, like unethical Google does.

I always marvel at how liberals even manage to feed themselves when they are completely ignorant of the most basic items in society. It's no wonder they need government to provide for them. They are literally like helpless toddler relying on a mommy and daddy for even their most basic necessities.
Bla,bla,bla. Logic and reason and conservative do not go together these days. You change the subject to one fringe person saying shoplifters should not be arrested yet no one on here is parroting or agreeing . Millions how ever bought the Tucker Carlson and kraken lie. Likely you included

Op/ed isn't propaganda and slander. Derp.
Bwahahaha!! Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and outdo yourself.

Slander is the legal term for a verbal lie (and legally does require financial harm as the result of that law). And no, the law does not state that "Op/Ed" are exempt.

Damn...you...are...dumb.

Hilarious. The "no reasonable person" defense basically is an admission by Powell and Carlson that they and Fox are liars, and by the riotors that they are gullible idiots. And Powell admits that she lied to the court.
Powell was never in court, idiot.

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHA

The most reliable source in your link was, and I kid you not...

VARIETY!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHA
I have no idea what VARIETY is... But.. It had the information did it not?
It prints the latest in Hollywood RUMORS!!!!

BWAHAHAHA
It printed the exact same information that the OP had. I care much more about accuracy than flash.
YOU didn't link to a VARIETY story.
YOUR link had page after page of BS.
The ONLY link referenced in your search that had a single scintilla of connection was the one I referenced.

VARIETY...
A Magazine that prints Hollywood rumors.

BWAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHA

The most reliable source in your link was, and I kid you not...

VARIETY!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHA
I have no idea what VARIETY is... But.. It had the information did it not?
It prints the latest in Hollywood RUMORS!!!!

BWAHAHAHA
It printed the exact same information that the OP had. I care much more about accuracy than flash.
YOU didn't link to a VARIETY story.
YOUR link had page after page of BS.
The ONLY link referenced in your search that had a single scintilla of connection was the one I referenced.

VARIETY...
A Magazine that prints Hollywood rumors.

BWAHAHAHAHA
ok

So no, not the same thing at all.
"'Anything beyond this is Maddow’s opinion or her exaggeration of the facts,' the judge noted in the ruling."

Wouldn't "exaggeration of the facts" constitute libel or lying? How exactly does one exaggerate a fact without making it a non-fact anyway?
Bingo! And Crepitus knows it too. But he's too disingenuous to admit that Rachel Maddow engages in propaganda and slander 24x7.
Op/ed isn't propaganda and slander.

Derp.

That may be but the question is, does she believe it? I don't know if Maddow does or not but a lot of liberals do. I've seen it right here on this forum many times. I will also say that liberals attack Hannity and Carlson and others for doing the exact same thing.
We are all entitled to our opinion.

So no, not the same thing at all.
"'Anything beyond this is Maddow’s opinion or her exaggeration of the facts,' the judge noted in the ruling."

Wouldn't "exaggeration of the facts" constitute libel or lying? How exactly does one exaggerate a fact without making it a non-fact anyway?
Bingo! And Crepitus knows it too. But he's too disingenuous to admit that Rachel Maddow engages in propaganda and slander 24x7.
Op/ed isn't propaganda and slander.

Derp.

That may be but the question is, does she believe it? I don't know if Maddow does or not but a lot of liberals do. I've seen it right here on this forum many times. I will also say that liberals attack Hannity and Carlson and others for doing the exact same thing.
I should add that I'm not huge fan of opinion shows no matter where they are.

A growing trend among tRump supporting media and lawyers, the "no reasonable person" defense.

First we have Sydney "the kraken" Powell claiming she shouldn't be prosecuted or disbarred for lying and wasting court's time and money because nobody with any brains would believe her outlandish claims.

Then there's Tucker Carlson and his lawyer's assertion that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses.

And now we've got lawyers stating that the insurrectionists are "short bus people'.

It's obvious that the leaders of the Republican party as well as the voters know they are well below average intelligence, and they are making it a good thing.

You brilliantly showcase low intelligence kid. You're completely blinded by hatred and partisanship. It is a disgusting trait for a human being, ANY HUMAN BEING, right or left to have.
I get it, the topic is completely indefensible so you have to attack the poster.

I attack the "poster" for his inability to see or understand any "real" truth. You blindly swallow everything the media tells you. You STILL believe that Russia stole it for Rump.
I believe Russia weighed in on his side, yes. And all the facts point that way.

I believe Russia weighed in on his side, yes. And all the facts point that way.
More than pointing – Russia in fact interfered in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf.

Forum List

Back