No reasonable person

A growing trend among tRump supporting media and lawyers, the "no reasonable person" defense.

First we have Sydney "the kraken" Powell claiming she shouldn't be prosecuted or disbarred for lying and wasting court's time and money because nobody with any brains would believe her outlandish claims.

Then there's Tucker Carlson and his lawyer's assertion that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses.

And now we've got lawyers stating that the insurrectionists are "short bus people'.

And that too much Fox News is detrimental to your mental health.

It's obvious that the leaders of the Republican party as well as the voters know they are well below average intelligence, and they are making it a good thing.

Anyway, this whole thing seems crazy to me.
Explains those trump cultists, doesn't it?

Just an FYI for all of you. . . Tucker Carlson's father is part of the Deep State.

Richard Warner Carlson (born Richard Boynton; February 10, 1941) is an American journalist and diplomat who served as the director of the Voice of America during the last six years of the Cold War. At the same time, he led Radio Marti broadcasting to Cuba, and was director of the U.S. Information Agency and the USIA Documentary Film Service.[1] Carlson has also been a newspaper and wire service reporter, a magazine writer, a TV and radio correspondent and a documentary filmmaker. He is the father of conservative pundit Tucker Carlson.
Oh no!!

Tucker is a deep state plant!!

Hopefully an annual, so he doesn't come back next year's.

This is the crack legal team that's going to put President Trump back into office this year. Derp, Derp, Derp!

Crappy YouTube videos aren't links.
Yes they are... In fact I had a link ready to go, deleted it... And went and found that video.

I ask again, link?
Lol, duckduckgo? Wtf is that? Some kinda conservative answer to Google? Most of those links were about Powell, and a couple of opinion pieces about the maddow suite.

Here's a real link:

A federal judge on Friday dismissed a $10 million defamation lawsuit by One America News (OAN) against Rachel Maddow, finding that a "reasonable viewer" would know the MSNBC prime-time host was only offering her opinion when she called the right-leaning network "paid Russian propaganda."

So no, not the same thing at all.

You lose.

Crappy YouTube videos aren't links.
Yes they are... In fact I had a link ready to go, deleted it... And went and found that video.

I ask again, link?
Lol, duckduckgo? Wtf is that? Some kinda conservative answer to Google? Most of those links were about Powell, and a couple of opinion pieces about the maddow suite.
No... It's a search engine that uses google's base information, but without google search bias. It's duck duck go search bias. Which... Seems to be less bias. It's good to use when looking up politic related information... Less helpful for pretty much everything else.

You lose.
*blink*blink*

Yeah... They threw the case out because no reasonable person would believe that to be the truth. It worked for Maddow. But... Will it work for them?

I'll "see" your propaganda, and raise you one actual instance of sick, disturbing, lawlessness:

Lol, duckduckgo? Wtf is that? Some kinda conservative answer to Google?
Well, I mean, only if you consider logic and reason to be strictly "conservative". What it actually is, is a search engine that doesn't track and spy on you, like unethical Google does.

I always marvel at how liberals even manage to feed themselves when they are completely ignorant of the most basic items in society. It's no wonder they need government to provide for them. They are literally like helpless toddler relying on a mommy and daddy for even their most basic necessities.

A growing trend among tRump supporting media and lawyers, the "no reasonable person" defense.

First we have Sydney "the kraken" Powell claiming she shouldn't be prosecuted or disbarred for lying and wasting court's time and money because nobody with any brains would believe her outlandish claims.

Then there's Tucker Carlson and his lawyer's assertion that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses.

And now we've got lawyers stating that the insurrectionists are "short bus people'.

It's obvious that the leaders of the Republican party as well as the voters know they are well below average intelligence, and they are making it a good thing.

You brilliantly showcase low intelligence kid. You're completely blinded by hatred and partisanship. It is a disgusting trait for a human being, ANY HUMAN BEING, right or left to have.

They have all the clues they need to admit to themselves that they've been conned. But they're simply too emotionally invested in this now to give in. An amazing look at group pathology.
The #1 trait of a liberal is "propaganda projection". It's projecting, but not in the natural, unaware way as described by psychology. It is in the acutely aware, psychological warfare way.

The left engages in endless acts of disgusting, despicable, unethical atrocities, and then screams "look - over there - the conservatives did this".

Snowflake, you were conditioned to believe the failed left-wing ideology. And when reality smacked you in the face that it was all a con, you lashed out because you were too emotionally invested due to the conditioning you received.

I've owned your ass up and down this board with facts proving it, and all you do is lash out with juvenile responses. You're incapable of defending your own position. Which unequivocally proves that you're on the wrong side of the debate.

Here's a real link:
A federal judge on Friday dismissed a $10 million defamation lawsuit by One America News (OAN) against Rachel Maddow, finding that a "reasonable viewer" would know the MSNBC prime-time host was only offering her opinion when she called the right-leaning network "paid Russian propaganda."

Hahahahaha!! Every time a liberal gets owned, they scream "not the same thing". Uh, snowflake, it's exactly "the same thing".

For starters, why is a fucking news anchor giving her opinion? Second, her opinion was a flat-out lie. Which means it was slander. Which means it was illegal.

#ThanksForPlayingKid

They have all the clues they need to admit to themselves that they've been conned. But they're simply too emotionally invested in this now to give in. An amazing look at group pathology.
The #1 trait of a liberal is "propaganda projection". It's projecting, but not in the natural, unaware way as described by psychology. It is in the acutely aware, psychological warfare way.

The left engages in endless acts of disgusting, despicable, unethical atrocities, and then screams "look - over there - the conservatives did this".

Snowflake, you were conditioned to believe the failed left-wing ideology. And when reality smacked you in the face that it was all a con, you lashed out because you were too emotionally invested due to the conditioning you received.

I've owned your ass up and down this board with facts proving it, and all you do is lash out with juvenile responses. You're incapable of defending your own position. Which unequivocally proves that you're on the wrong side of the debate.
You're very sensitive. Man up a bit.

I've owned your ass up and down this board with facts proving it, and all you do is lash out with juvenile responses.
Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury - the prosecution rests! :lmao:

Owned him with a thorough, lucid, inarguable post and the dill-hole leftist is left with nothing but to mutter incoherent 2nd grade insults.

Replace Trump or GOP with the name of your favorite religion and viola!
The "reason" they cannot admit being wrong.
The pathology is fascinating.

I've owned your ass up and down this board with facts proving it, and all you do is lash out with juvenile responses.

Owned him with a thorough, lucid, inarguable post and the dill-hole leftist is left with nothing but to mutter incoherent 2nd grade insults.
Oh no! I've owned!

Dang!

Oh no! I've owned!

Dang!

They always say the Republicans are dumb but they are the ones to stupid to support themselves and always want free stuff.

So says the cry baby who yells, "Mods help me. It's a troll!!".

No reasonable person would believe Republicans believe this nonsense.

This is further proof that Republicans know that there was no ‘fraud,’ that the election was not ‘stolen,’ and that Biden is the legitimate president.

But Republicans don’t care about facts and the truth.

What they care about is their campaign of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies intended to undermine citizens’ faith in the democratic process.

If voters believe the system is so comprehensively broken, they won’t participate – and when voter turnout is low, Republican candidates win.

Forum List

Back