No proof of election fraud?

You can a-l-w-a-y-s trust Tucker

604d15c1807e206a05990b48499bda3d.gif

You were duped, again...

He regurgitated a bunch of already debunked claims. Remember, FOX told us Carleson isn't to be believed.

You were duped, again...

He regurgitated a bunch of already debunked claims. Remember, FOX told us Carleson isn't to be believed.

pondering-Snopes.jpg

Sure as hell looks like proof to me. How can anyone have confidence in the process with crap like this going on?

And before you comment WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO

Tucker has a vested interest in pushing Trump's bigly lies to the stupid. It's called ADVERTISING DOLLARS!!!

Sure as hell looks like proof to me. How can anyone have confidence in the process with crap like this going on?

And before you comment WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO

That's what I say. It sure looks like something to me. I don't know if they can unequivocally prove levels of fraud large enough to affect results but that does look very damning.

And they broke it down point by point. Much easier for you to lamely dismiss the source though, I get it.

That's kind of ironic though considering..

Tucker has a vested interest in pushing Trump's bigly lies to the stupid. It's called ADVERTISING DOLLARS!!!
Cause he is doing a bangup job of that.

You can't be bothered to look into the details, can you? Neither Trump nor Tucker Carlson understand anything about the AZ audit. They're lazy.

Fuck Politico....It's a moonbat hack-a-rama.

Here are the real details, all carefully and accurately endnoted, which you will dismiss out-of-hand, because hacks gonna hack.

Forum List

Back