No Peace With Palestinians

And your point is?

That people actually shouldn't be held responsible for instigating violence?
Blockading Gaza and periodically massacring defenseless children and families there is an instigation of violence that is off the scale.

That people should not receive any consequences for instigating violence?
The Palestinian people do not have the military means to resist the violent occupation of their homeland.

That violence should be permitted?
With political cover for Israeli violence from the USA, no one can do anything about Israeli state terrorism.

That violence should not be responded to?
That violence should not be defended against?
Apart from primitive harmless fireworks from Gaza or token attacks by individuals, the Palestinian people are defenseless.

Your answer shows dissatisfaction with the armed resistance.
What would You do as a Gazan if a Hamas team comes to dig a tunnel underneath Your house?
In Gaza? I would consider myself lucky to have a house.

So You're lucky to have a house, Hamas team comes to dig a tunnel underneath it, what do You do?
Hamas are the only ones doing anything for the people of Gaza. No one else is.
Not true. Mahmoud "keys to the mansion" Abbas is building a 13 million dollar presidential mansion with his portion of the UN welfare fraud. He's doing it "for the people", dude.

Blockading Gaza and periodically massacring defenseless children and families there is an instigation of violence that is off the scale.

The Palestinian people do not have the military means to resist the violent occupation of their homeland.

With political cover for Israeli violence from the USA, no one can do anything about Israeli state terrorism.

Apart from primitive harmless fireworks from Gaza or token attacks by individuals, the Palestinian people are defenseless.

What would You do as a Gazan if a Hamas team comes to dig a tunnel underneath Your house?

So You're lucky to have a house, Hamas team comes to dig a tunnel underneath it, what do You do?
Not true. Mahmoud "keys to the mansion" Abbas is building a 13 million dollar presidential mansion with his portion of the UN welfare fraud. He's doing it "for the people", dude.
Abbas is the US supported oligarch of Palestine. Oligarchs sell their people down the river for their own personal gain. Same for Arafat.

It is beyond my understanding how any person thinks its funny to mock the families of dead Palestinian children. There is something not quite human in those who portray themselves as Friends of Israel.

It is beyond my understanding how Palestinians and their supporters fail to acknowledge the responsibility of the instigators of the violence for the consequences of the violence.

We do, the Zionists have instigated violence against Palestinians for decades. When the Palestinians resist their oppressors, their pathetic attempts pale into insignificance when compared with the Zionist bloodbaths they call "consequences".

And before Zionism the Palestinian Jews have been called the instigators too, Sefad and Tibereas destroyed, thousands expelled and murdered in Hebron and Jerusalem.
We know how this works...

Now in the 2000' You say a love summer of suicide bombers and rocket showers are 'pathetic attempts'- nothing has changed.

It's essential for a state and the variety of ethnicities in it to have the ability to inflict such consequences on their enemies.
We all know the consequences inflicted on European Jews by the Third Reich. This language is familiar.

Thank them for building me an air raid shelter....

Would You give Your wife for entertainment too?
This is beneath you.
No it isn't, it's standard Zionist mentality...

This is beneath you.

These are basic instincts.

When an army official bangs on Your door telling You he's building something underneath Your house where Your wife, children and parents live You'd have no objections?

Forgive me but only Israelis and American politicians (as well as Evangelical Christians) think as you do.

And your point is?

Palestinians should stop resisting. They aren't capable of fielding real army then they aren't capable of being a country.

Would you? Would anyone in their situation? Throughout history the victims of oppression have resisted their oppressors, it's basic human nature.
Good movie
It shows that sometimes resistance does more harm than good. What is the point of resistance if you don't gain anything by doing it. That you in fact do yourself and your people more harm than you do to the so called enemy. There comes a time when resistance should change to acceptance and cooperation.

Some French thought as you in the last century. They got to rule in Vichy. Others kept up their resistance until the world came to their rescue. Vive la resistance! Vive la France!

And before Zionism the Palestinian Jews have been called the instigators too, Sefad and Tibereas destroyed, thousands expelled and murdered in Hebron and Jerusalem.

Bovine-excrement-meter-animation_zpsab399c75.gif

This is beneath you.

When an army official bangs on Your door telling You he's building something underneath Your house where Your wife, children and parents live You'd have no objections?
When the Israelis drop a bomb on your block of apartments and you have to get your family out including grandad in his wheelchair and toddlers before the next big bomb. You'd have no objections?

Forgive me but only Israelis and American politicians (as well as Evangelical Christians) think as you do.

And your point is?

Palestinians should stop resisting. They aren't capable of fielding real army then they aren't capable of being a country.

Would you? Would anyone in their situation? Throughout history the victims of oppression have resisted their oppressors, it's basic human nature.
Good movie
It shows that sometimes resistance does more harm than good. What is the point of resistance if you don't gain anything by doing it. That you in fact do yourself and your people more harm than you do to the so called enemy. There comes a time when resistance should change to acceptance and cooperation.

...and the main charachters are still resisting the occupation by the end of episode 10, thanks for proving my point. Looks like an interesting take on how the people of America would behave if they were Palestinians.

And your point is?

Good movie

...and the main charachters are still resisting the occupation by the end of episode 10, thanks for proving my point. Looks like an interesting take on how the people of America would behave if they were Palestinians.

By Season 2 episode one the leader of the resistance proves to be a graphic designer with a penchant for making posters. The leader of the main cell turns his own cell mates in for a key to the exit gate. And the resistance ends up killing lots of innocent people before they are finally destroyed by Homeland Security.

And your point is?

Again spoken by a westerner. In reality Hamas brutally cleansed Gaza of all supporters of any opposition.

Abbas is the US supported oligarch of Palestine. Oligarchs sell their people down the river for their own personal gain. Same for Arafat.

Strange how your Islamist terrorist heroes from Abbas to Arafat to Khaled Mashal to the rest of the Islamic terrorist welfare cheats are the most active oppressors of Arabs-Moslems yet, they maintain their control of the welfare fraud accompanied by the silly, Plight of the Poor, Oppressed Pal'istanians™

I'm sure you have a handy conspiracy theory available to implicate The Zionists™ and The Great Satan™

This is beneath you.

When the Israelis drop a bomb on your block of apartments and you have to get your family out including grandad in his wheelchair and toddlers before the next big bomb. You'd have no objections?

Why object? Their glorious martyrdom, offered-up by one or more of the islamic terrorist franchises, is an honor.

Strange how your Islamist terrorist heroes from Abbas to Arafat to Khaled Mashal to the rest of the Islamic terrorist welfare cheats are the most active oppressors of Arabs-Moslems yet, they maintain their control of the welfare fraud accompanied by the silly, Plight of the Poor, Oppressed Pal'istanians™

I'm sure you have a handy conspiracy theory available to implicate The Zionists™ and The Great Satan™
Arafat and Abbas were/are on the US payroll.

It is beyond my understanding how any person thinks its funny to mock the families of dead Palestinian children. There is something not quite human in those who portray themselves as Friends of Israel.

It is beyond my understanding how Palestinians and their supporters fail to acknowledge the responsibility of the instigators of the violence for the consequences of the violence.

We do, the Zionists have instigated violence against Palestinians for decades. When the Palestinians resist their oppressors, their pathetic attempts pale into insignificance when compared with the Zionist bloodbaths they call "consequences".

Now in the 2000' You say a love summer of suicide bombers and rocket showers are 'pathetic attempts'- nothing has changed.

It's essential for a state and the variety of ethnicities in it to have the ability to inflict such consequences on their enemies.
We all know the consequences inflicted on European Jews by the Third Reich. This language is familiar.

Exactly, when they were saying Jews are aliens and persecuted them on that basis in Europe and elsewhere, they were also persecuted in Palestine at the same time.

Now that the Jews are in Israel- the language and tactics are still the same, although towards a state but still a minority in the ME.

The song never changed for centuries, and still Jews are being killed and cleansed in Palestine and the ME.

This is beneath you.

Well my stupidity would be one. It's common sense that You don't let guys with ammunition and explosives go anywhere near Your family.
If one has no control over, he can make sure to send his family to a safer place.

If one get's to a position where a foreign army already classified his residence as a military installation, then he really took his time or was quiet ignorant of the situation.
However it takes more than a day to build a storage or a tunnel underneath a house.

Arafat and Abbas were/are on the US payroll.

I just knew a little tweak would get you rolling along on a conspiracy theory.

This is beneath you.

Well my stupidity would be one. It's common sense that You don't let guys with ammunition and explosives go anywhere near Your family.
If one has no control over, he can make sure to send his family to a safer place.

If one get's to a position where a foreign army already classified his residence as a military installation, then he really took his time or was quiet ignorant of the situation.
However it takes more than a day to build a storage or a tunnel underneath a house.
The people in Gaza were born there or are refugees from the creation of Israel. They have a right to live in peace in their homeland and not have to arrange kinder-transport to countries that will accept them.

The Israelis can classify a UN school full of children as a military target and then it's Bombs Away!

Exactly, when they were saying Jews are aliens and persecuted them on that basis in Europe and elsewhere, they were also persecuted in Palestine at the same time.

Now that the Jews are in Israel- the language and tactics are still the same, although towards a state but still a minority in the ME.

The song never changed for centuries, and still Jews are being killed and cleansed in Palestine and the ME.
No, not so many Jews are being killed in the Middle East. Palestinians, now there is a people subject to periodic massacre and under occupation.

Forum List

Back