The Daily Covid Death Count Tracker

1611776277659.png

The Xiden Virus runs rampant.

Make sure you triple mask and increase your social distancing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So now that Trump has had his election stolen the CDC comes out today and tells testing centers they are doing the tests wrong...that they are causing a boat load of false positive tests and they should use a different formula....the very same words that would have gotten any of us banned from Twitter and Facebook a month ago....
What kind of doctor knowingly lies to his patient that they have a deadly disease and need to quarantine for two weeks?

So now that Trump has had his election stolen the CDC comes out today and tells testing centers they are doing the tests wrong...that they are causing a boat load of false positive tests and they should use a different formula....the very same words that would have gotten any of us banned from Twitter and Facebook a month ago....
What kind of doctor knowingly lies to his patient that they have a deadly disease and need to quarantine for two weeks?

I know I know! A Fascist-Dem party hack.

As of today January 27th, 23,122 people have died on XIDEN THE FICUS' watch.
How many did Trump manage to kill off?

Nine countries had a higher Per Capita death rate, and the WORLDS top two per capita death rates were in long running democrat states of New Jersey and New York.
Did you say around 400,000 was the Trump kill count? MAGA!

EIGHT world leaders and two governors have a higher per capita death rate.

Your partisanship statements are boring and foolish.

Nine countries had a higher Per Capita death rate, and the WORLDS top two per capita death rates were in long running democrat states of New Jersey and New York.

I can tell you refuse to acknowledge the underlying current of the OP.

If the past 5 days are any indication, it's nowhere near the number your Chinese asset in the White House will kill.
yeah, Old Joe just don't kill 'em as swell as Trump did.

He kills them much faster actually, as the data shows. But watching you deny both the math and the science is highly amusing.

If the past 5 days are any indication, it's nowhere near the number your Chinese asset in the White House will kill.

He kills them much faster actually, as the data shows. But watching you deny both the math and the science is highly amusing.

YOU wouldn't know "math and science" if it smacked you upside (which God willing it DOES!)

I can tell you refuse to acknowledge the underlying current of the OP.

Oh man your head is full of crap, I haven't once disputed the 400,000 number, I am pointing out that there are higher numbers elsewhere by per capita death rate, of which you keep skirting when you repeat your misleading partisan narrative over and over.

Your partisan fixation on a single number is why you are being foolish, since it doesn't tell the whole story.

YOU wouldn't know "math and science" if it smacked you upside (which God willing it DOES!)

Ah, another science denier! Do tell us how Biden's death count is somehow not a problem considering it's on track to be five times higher than Trump's. Let me guess, you think math is white supremacist, right?

Forum List

Back