No Parole for this guy

Getting shot wasn't supposed to happen to that girl either. He'll be lucky if that is all that penetrates his body.
actually getting shot is the leading cause of death for blacks,, just supposed to be another black person doing the shooting,,

Man sentenced for shooting Black girl at Iowa Trump rally​

"Michael McKinney, 26, of St. Charles, pleaded guilty in June to intimidation with a dangerous weapon and willful injury in the Dec. 6 shooting after a rally in Des Moines near the state Capitol. "

Right?
According to your own link " There is no mandatory minimum to serve before McKinney becomes eligible for parole."

So, no it sounds like parole is possible, and in fact pretty much right away.

Sad event though...glad that this didn't turn out much worse, and it could have.

This really is another example of why it was very important to do a comprehensive investigation by Congress, a 9/11 style Commission, of all political violence that we have seen growing since Nov of 2016.

It's a shame the Dems blocked such a thing

That guy is being severely punished because of who he is.

A lot of other folks commit similarly violent acts but they are exempt from serious punishment because of who they are.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

You and I both know that rally was chock full of racist rhetoric and hatred for the "other". One of his weaker minded sheep acted on it.

I also notice you didn't answer my question.

You and I both know that rally was chock full of racist rhetoric and hatred for the "other".
'racist rhetoric'?

got a link?

or pulling crap out your ass?

Girls in car make insulting remarks, idiot who is carrying multiple guns, as he leaves a trump rally where he has been told that his country is being destroyed shoots at them?

Of course, it was Trumps fault

right...

because 'road rage' only happens at Trump rallies.

That guy is being severely punished because of who he is.

A lot of other folks commit similarly violent acts but they are exempt from serious punishment because of who they are.
Yes. He is the ass hole who shot into a car full of girls. That is exactly why he is being punished.

You think assault with a deadly weapon should be allowed at trump rallies?

No

I don't think it should be 'allowed' anywhere.

I'm saying it happens, and NOT just at 'Trump rallies'.

You, and crep, are focused on the 'Trump' part of the article.

According to your own link " There is no mandatory minimum to serve before McKinney becomes eligible for parole."

So, no it sounds like parole is possible, and in fact pretty much right away.

Sad event though...glad that this didn't turn out much worse, and it could have.

This really is another example of why it was very important to do a comprehensive investigation by Congress, a 9/11 style Commission, of all political violence that we have seen growing since Nov of 2016.

It's a shame the Dems blocked such a thing

I'm saying he SHOULDN'T get parole.

No

I don't think it should be 'allowed' anywhere.

I'm saying it happens, and NOT just at 'Trump rallies'.

You, and crep, are focused on the 'Trump' part of the article.
Yep. That's because it happened at a trump rally. You might have noticed that the crazy trump gun nut didn't shoot into a car full of girls anywhere else but at a trump rally.

Forum List

Back