No one ever drowned in Roy Moore's car

i love the new conservative slant....what about this guy....

moore is a pervert
Perhaps, but with no proof and the accuser admitting forgery, what do you have other than what the media is feeding you?
Ignorant fuck. The signature is really Moore's.
''
Yeah, just the inscription is fake! And that's the part you idiots want to hang him for. Here's a clue fucktard, when any piece of the evidence has been tampered with the whole thing gets thrown out!

It just keeps getting better, the free passes that come out....

No One Ever Drowned in Roy Moore's Car

By Jack Cashill
In 1990, when liberal journalists still had some sense of obligation to the truth, Michael Kelly wrote the following for GQ:

As [Carla] Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound [Sen. Ted] Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on [Sen. Chris] Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd's lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room.

The incident above took place in 1985 at the restaurant La Brasserie in Washington, D.C., where Loh and Gavigilio both worked as waitresses. Everyone in Washington knew about it, including Sen. Claire McCaskill. Here is what McCaskill had to say about Kennedy's behavior upon his death in 2009:

This man was so much more than his image. While his vision soared, the power of his personality and the magnet of his intellect drew his colleagues to the table of compromise. It was there he did his best work. His love for the little guy and his affection for the underdog influenced everything he did. And importantly, his sense of humor and contagious laughter made him real and approachable in spite of his power and privilege.

Although more than enough to kill a Republican's career, the infamous "waitress sandwich" barely made Kennedy's highlight reel. For sheer moral squalor, it was hard to top Chappaquiddick....

No One Ever Drowned in Roy Moore's Car

Really desperate to justify a pedophile in Congress, aren't you?

moore is a pervert
Perhaps, but with no proof and the accuser admitting forgery, what do you have other than what the media is feeding you?
Ignorant fuck. The signature is really Moore's.
''
Yeah, just the inscription is fake! And that's the part you idiots want to hang him for. Here's a clue fucktard, when any piece of the evidence has been tampered with the whole thing gets thrown out!

There was no tampering of evidence, idiot. What are you? A wannabe cop? It was obvious to me and probably others that the date and place was written in by Nelson. I don't know why Nelson and Allred didn't just say she wrote in the Olde Hickory Inn part, it's a nothing-burger considering that the signature and handwriting matches right up the Moore's.

i dont remember monica being under the age of consent do you ?

again the what about the other guy bs
So you are okay with a CEO banging an intern while working at the top level, which to normal people would be an abuse of power?
Nope...and once that got found out, no one ever voted for Clinton again, did they?
LOl! He couldn't run again so how could anyone vote for him? My God you are pathetic.
No one ever voted for him again. Is there something difficult in that comment you don't get?

What Moore lacks is a medical fashion accessory!

chappaquiddick-56a48c913df78cf77282ef11.jpg

Nothing says innocent like playing the victim.
Is that why the Gross Old Pervert party keeps doing it?

moore is a pervert
She never admitted to forgery and even Fox News retracted that claim.

An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as “notes” beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location. Furthermore, the headline on story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

So you are okay with a CEO banging an intern while working at the top level, which to normal people would be an abuse of power?
Nope...and once that got found out, no one ever voted for Clinton again, did they?
LOl! He couldn't run again so how could anyone vote for him? My God you are pathetic.
No one ever voted for him again. Is there something difficult in that comment you don't get?
You have to excuse the brain-dead right; they’re searching desperately for moral equivalence.

That's a picture of "Liberal Lion" Ted Kennedy. He was too creepy for the GOP! And to this day, dems laud his lewdness.

So this justifies electing Moore?
You fuckers promote yourselves as being above this, the party of family values, remember, dumb-ass?

That's a picture of "Liberal Lion" Ted Kennedy. He was too creepy for the GOP! And to this day, dems laud his lewdness.

So this justifies electing Moore?
You fuckers promote yourselves as being above this, the party of family values, remember, dumb-ass?
We do, I just like showing what hypocrites and liars you are. Prove something, liar.

moore is a pervert

An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as “notes” beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location. Furthermore, the headline on story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate
The fact is, she lied about the nature of the original yearbook inscription, thus, we have no reason to believe the nature of her original accusations.

IOW, she isn't a credible witness, and nothing she says should be believed.

moore is a pervert

The fact is, she lied about the nature of the original yearbook inscription, thus, we have no reason to believe the nature of her original accusations.

Which makes for the perfect dimtard witness.

You have to excuse the brain-dead right; they’re searching desperately for moral equivalence.
moral equivalence
Says the guy who supports men putting their Johnson in another mans ass......

moore is a pervert

You dismiss it for no reason other than you’re desperate for it not to be true. Meanwhile, the message was written in Moore’s handwriting and that can’t be easily dismissed.

moral equivalence
Says the guy who supports men putting their Johnson in another mans ass......
I support freedom. You? You want the government to tell consenting adults who they can or cannot have sex with?

Why are people harping on this fucking yearbook and no facts to the allegations?
He has ADMITTED he scoped out young chicks and looking at them in a sexual way.
With his own words considered, you STILL cant even think those allegations of making out with a teenager are true? Do politics really drown you like that?
Thing is, it doesnt matter if he made out with that chick or not. Dude is a fucking creeper. If any of you had a 30 year old man scoping out your 15 year old daughter or grand daughter, you would come UNGLUED.

moore is a pervert

Anyone half-blind from cataracts can tell that was his note and signature. Get over it.

In conclusion, and my last post here, and the amount of lying and spinning sickens me, We have a ton of proof, including a bloated dead body, and virtually nothing on Moore but a discredited accuser and she said she said, a conflicted banned form the mall claim, and just look at the trash jumping through hoops to destroy some guy who most likely does not deserve it, and they proudly ignore the drowning puke. We know what you are.

Forum List

Back