No more first amendment under the Biden fascist government

I obviously do seems you don't
Are you saying that Biden is far right because fascism is far right? Typically right-wingers insult democrats by calling them communist... that would be more apt. I guess I understand how you don't know because I hear talk radio host misuse the term a lot.

Are you saying that Biden is far right because fascism is far right? Typically right-wingers insult democrats by calling them communist... that would be more apt. I guess I understand how you don't know because I hear talk radio host misuse the term a lot.
Fascism has nothing to do with left or right. Are you saying Biden is respecting constitutional rights?

Well Moron, people get charged with trespassing on PUBLIC PROPERTY all the time.... so you are a dumb ass that has no idea what they are talking about.

Yes, and there is a lengthy process before that happens. I invite you to watch the MULTITUDE of 1st Amendment audits on YouTube.

Educate yourself before you make an ass of yourself yet again.

Regardless whether or not if you took part in the protest on Jan 6 no matter if you entered the capitol or not the DoJ will be looking for you
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/jan/7/doj-target-nonviolent-jan-6-protesters-who-did-not/#:~:text=The Justice Department says its,or entered the Capitol building.
The Justice Department says its prosecutors are planning to target “thousands” of Jan. 6 protesters who gathered in “restricted” areas around the Capitol three years ago, regardless of whether they participated in violent acts or entered the Capitol building. Welcome to dictator fascism.
Bet your arse. Everyone including fascist Trump is accountable. .

Yes, and there is a lengthy process before that happens. I invite you to watch the MULTITUDE of 1st Amendment audits on YouTube.

Educate yourself before you make an ass of yourself yet again.
You admit you are wrong then you tell me to educate myself. Lol you are a lightweight.

Forum List

Back