No Masks, No Distancing At White House Event Today…

Of course, they are your betters, so bow down to their hypocrisy and thank them for allowing you to do as you are told.

If they have all been vaccinated, what is the problem?

They made the people wear masks for months, regardless of whether they were vaxed.

Now, they suddenly out of the blue decide it isn't necessary?

There is something else behind this.

Must have been all Dems. 100% of House Dems are fully vaccinated; only 75% of Repubs in the House are. That's why she's still making everyone wear masks in the chamber.

That would only mean that 25% of republicans would be choosing to take a risk and be no threat to anyone else.

Of course, they are your betters, so bow down to their hypocrisy and thank them for allowing you to do as you are told.

They made the people wear masks for months, regardless of whether they were vaxed.

I ain't getting the stinking vaccine shot. I've already been inoculated for everything.

You should still say you did, at least when speaking to government officials.

Its easy enough to get the document, but places aren't asking for it so I wouldn't bother.

Life's a bitch and then you die.

Life’s a bitch and then you marry one...

A yo ko party girls.

I ain't getting the stinking vaccine shot. I've already been inoculated for everything.

Your intellect has also been inoculated to, uhm ... intelligence?
But you do you Gomer!! :lol:

Except themselves. Maybe Nancy cares about the health of all the members and their staff. Once the vaccine is approved, the feds will require it, mark my words.

There is something else behind this. is not on the horizon for me.

I flunked the IQ test, Mensa isn't on the horizon for me.

We could not tell

We could not tell

How do you spell RADAR backwards?

Must have been all Dems. 100% of House Dems are fully vaccinated; only 75% of Repubs in the House are. That's why she's still making everyone wear masks in the chamber.

Are you saying the vaccine doesn't work or are you saying Americans have no freedom to make their own decisions. Who is Nancy protecting with this ball busting, totalitarian mask policy?

The mask mandate was all just a conspiracy to control us.....

Anyone who wore a mask is basically a failure when it comes to being a patriot and a freedom loving American

Except themselves. Maybe Nancy cares about the health of all the members and their staff. Once the vaccine is approved, the feds will require it, mark my words.

Typical shit for brains! It was already approved.

Typical shit for brains! It was already approved.
No they haven't. EUA only. The manufacturer supplies six full months of data along with their request for approval to the FDA, and then they say it takes about 6 months for the FDA to review all the data and issue the approval. If that's the case, it will be towaard the end of the year before they're approved. I think Moderna has submitted its request.

Anyway, the feds can't require vaccines until they're approved.

Forum List

Back