No Masks, No Distancing At White House Event Today…

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Of course, they are your betters, so bow down to their hypocrisy and thank them for allowing you to do as you are told.

If they have all been vaccinated, what is the problem?

They made the people wear masks for months, regardless of whether they were vaxed.

Now, they suddenly out of the blue decide it isn't necessary?

There is something else behind this.

Of course, they are your betters, so bow down to their hypocrisy and thank them for allowing you to do as you are told.

They made the people wear masks for months, regardless of whether they were vaxed.

I ain't getting the stinking vaccine shot. I've already been inoculated for everything.

I ain't getting the stinking vaccine shot. I've already been inoculated for everything.

You should still say you did, at least when speaking to government officials.

Its easy enough to get the document, but places aren't asking for it so I wouldn't bother.

ain't getting no shit either here. No way.

Its easy enough to get the document, but places aren't asking for it so I wouldn't bother.

Life's a bitch and then you die.

Life's a bitch and then you die.

Life’s a bitch and then you marry one...

ain't getting no shit either here. No way.

How about the Shingles vaccine?
How about these?

You telling us that you denied ALL these common vaccines, and you won't get the one energized by your orange savior djt?

Must have been all Dems. 100% of House Dems are fully vaccinated; only 75% of Repubs in the House are. That's why she's still making everyone wear masks in the chamber.

Forum List

Back