No Marines in Benghazi a decision made by the SoS / State Department; Threats IGNORED

Liberals did NOT say the SOS was not at fault, the REPUBLICAN LEAD house intelligence committee, and
They, the committees know more than we do about the full situation, and on why they came to these conclusions...
What part of 'non-partisan report' do you not understand?

Stevens and his life was the responsibility of Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State. His protection was her responsibility. She / the State Department REJECTED hundreds of his pleas for additional security, stripped him of 14 security members just prior to 9/11/12 DESPITE HIS OPPOSITION TO DO SO, refused to pull him out. Responsibility and Accountability, dude, did NOT rest with Stevens but instead rested with Hillary and the State Department.

Please tell me YOU are not a parent!
- 'But little Care Jr refused any help when trying to walk across the beam spanning the extremely high distance, so it is HIS fault he fell to his death, not mine!' REALLY?!

"They, the committees know more than we do about the full situation, and on why they came to these conclusions..."
- I agree, which is how they came up with this report. Again, I will take their fact-filled conclusions rather than your obvious partisan opinions.

Nobody cares about the Benghazi issue in the middle. If you wanted to destroy Hillary with her stance on gay marriage...there's the story to chase.

For statistics: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

And the brand new trouble for Hillary with hispanics on that issue: 1st Meeting in a Thousand Years: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Denounce Gay Marriage

Trump's also having a tough time with that issue: Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

why beat a dead horse when a live one is dancing around your feet?

why beat a dead horse when a live one is dancing around your feet?

That isn't the topic of this thread.

Perhaps you should take your own advice since you've beat the dead horse of gay marriage to flecks.

Forum List

Back