Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

Like I said to Syriusly, care to make a bet? Let's test the two different theories on the Trumpster's "support/not support" gay marriage thing. No worries, right? :popcorn:

You'll need to demonstrate that Trump voters won't vote for him because he called same sex marriage 'beautiful'.

Good luck.

Remember, you're a one issue voter who is absolutely and compulsively obsessed with the issue of same sex marriage. Its virtually all you'll talk about. As Trump's 10 point win in SC and his easy victories in 3 of 4 primaries demonstrates........you don't have much company.

Here's the video I found where George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..]

And marriage is beautiful- to those of us who are not bigots.

Trump's supporters don't care about 'gay marriage', don't care that Trump is a philanderer, don't care that he is not really a Conservative.

That you think that they do is hilarious.
Unless you're a kid who wants both a mom and dad...then "gay marriage" isn't beautiful at all..

Actually the kids I have known whose parents got married were over the moon happy to attend- and be part of their marriage.

Once again you demonstrate you don't have the faintest clue about anything other than you obsessive hatred of homosexuals and your desire to harm their children.

Our kids were "over the moon" just as you described, when we were finally able to legally marry. Kids usually want their parents married.

I wonder where that pound of flesh is now? lol
Looks like in Vermont...How do you think Trump will measure up in Ohio and California and Illinois, Great Lakes, Rust Belt and New England vs Kasich?

Lord knows gay marriage is such a hot button issue in Vermont. lol

Prop 8 voters won't like Trump calling gay marriage "beautiful" and inevitable.. Remember, these are going to be conservative voters in California & conservative voters in all those other states too..

Lord knows gay marriage is such a hot button issue in Vermont. lol

Prop 8 voters won't like Trump calling gay marriage "beautiful" and inevitable.. Remember, these are going to be conservative voters in California & conservative voters in all those other states too..

Or....your singular compulsive obsession is yours.

And you're once again protecting it onto vast swaths of others. You project your priorities and beliefs onto others constantly. I remember elaborate pseudo-legal rants about how Kennedy believed that gay marriage was bad for children and that States get to decide on same sex marriage.

How'd that work out again?

Forum List

Back