No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Biden and Democrats are panicked, scrambling to get ahead of / prep for GOP House Hunter Biden investigation...

Explain to me what role Hunter Biden has in Government?

How much is he getting paid?

How many international meeting has he attended while being totally unqualified?

Does Joe have 'bring a son to work' day?

What the fuck has this got to do with the Biden Administration?

Explain to me what role Hunter Biden has in Government?

How much is he getting paid?

How many international meeting has he attended while being totally unqualified?

Does Joe have 'bring a son to work' day?

What the fuck has this got to do with the Biden Administration?
If you listen, it is about getting the Big Guy you know Biden Hunter is just the Bag guy. Joe peddled his influence

Without a Constitution this country is like every other where the rule of law is subject to the whims of the rulers.

A Constitution works by AGREEMENT.

We can not have political PARTIES weaponizing the government for their own partisan interests

THAT is un-Constitutional. Blatantly so.

Trying to weasel around First Amendment restrictions is also un-Constitutional.

The people whining about the Constitution seem to be the ones violating it.

In other words, a country that can tolerate a 1/6 is no longer the USA.

I disagree. A country that fails to hold its elected morons accountable is no longer the USA. WE don't lie down for King George. Or king Donald, or king Biden, or any other royal asswipe.

For Goodness sake man how can you say that as a Democrat, knowing what they have been engaged in, you have got to be a put on. Trump makes a perfectly honest request to a foreign leader trying to root out the Biden's corruption, because what Biden did was criminal, meanwhile trying to protect his son's and his neck Biden gets a prosecutor fired to protect both of their arses or they won't receive aid from the Obama admin, (an actual quid pro quo) and here you sit just hammering away doing the DNC's work deflecting
Biden and the Obama administration and most of Western Europe wanted the Ukrainian prosecutor fired because he was NOT rooting out corruption. Even if he was, Hunter was not a subject of any investigation so firing a prosecutor that was not investigating his son might have resulted in a prosecutor that might investigate his son. In other words, what Biden did was not in HIS best interest, it was in the interests of the USA.

Trump, on the other hand, stood to personally gain from dirt on Biden, he did not do it in the interests of the USA.

Biden and the Obama administration and most of Western Europe wanted the Ukrainian prosecutor fired because he was NOT rooting out corruption. Even if he was, Hunter was not a subject of any investigation so firing a prosecutor that was not investigating his son might have resulted in a prosecutor that might investigate his son. In other words, what Biden did was not in HIS best interest, it was in the interests of the USA.

Trump, on the other hand, stood to personally gain from dirt on Biden, he did not do it in the interests of the USA.
lol

Weaker than weak.

Russian collusion? :p

The people whining about the Constitution seem to be the ones violating it.
Trump's tweet which he used to advance his two-year-old crusade to show, without evidence, that the election was stolen from him (FoxNews quote):
"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"​

That may be the biggest steaming pile I have read today!

I just pray when the truth is established about what actually happened, you are around to point at and laugh.
I hope I live forever since I've been hearing the same line since 2020: "just wait until the next <fill in the blank: recount/audit/investigation/report/whistleblower/etc.>" and the results are always the same, crickets. Giuliani, Barr, Ratzenberger, Maricopa County, and others have looked and have yet to find anything substantial.

I hope I live forever since I've been hearing the same line since 2020: "just wait until the next <fill in the blank: recount/audit/investigation/report/whistleblower/etc.>" and the results are always the same, crickets. Giuliani, Barr, Ratzenberger, Maricopa County, and others have looked and have yet to find anything substantial.

And they never will as long as the corrupt DOJ and other 3 letter government agencies are in the Democrat's back pocket.

And they never will as long as the corrupt DOJ and other 3 letter government agencies are in the Democrat's back pocket.
Of course those agencies were headed by Trump appointees for 4 years. How did they end up in the Democrat's back pocket?

Has it occurred to you that if all these agencies think Trump is bad news, Trump is bad news and not these agencies?

I mean, how many things does Trump have to fuck up before you guys turn on him? He's slowly destroying your party and your movement.

Forum List

Back