No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

It was what you implied. Feel free to tell me what you meant.
I am stating, that you must not like the constitution, and must have hated the fact that the very reason we have those protections to have a redress of congress happened based on what was considered treason at the time.

Trump was born on third base and thought he hit a triple. Most of his "success" is a sham, bought on other people's money, which is why he has had so many bankruptcies.

Was Trump born into an Upper Class family? Without question. Did he have the decided advantage of a father who was able to help him get started in business? Absolutely! Here's the thing though, Joey! Many people are given those same opportunities and totally squander them. (Yes, Hunter...we're looking at you...you druggie POS!) Trump took what he was given and worked his ass off to make it so much more! Fred Trump was a success but not in the same universe that his son became a success. Hunter Biden was born on third base and flushed it all away because he allowed himself to become a parasite living off of his daddy's power and influence.

Dude, stop pretending that Trump wasn't successful! He was. You may not like his policies. You may not like his personality. That doesn't change what he's accomplished.
Comparing THAT to the way Hunter Biden has been a leech on his father for the better part of forty years borders on farce!
All of the former president’s kids leech of the orange manchild.

The former 1-term fuckup will go down in history as one of our worst presidents.

All of the former president’s kids leech of the orange manchild.

The former 1-term fuckup will go down in history as one of our worst presidents.
Trump's children are "leeches", Otto? Really? Hunter Biden makes his living off selling political influence. He has no business skills. He's the very definition of a leech! The Trump children who grew up with Donald Trump are the exact opposite of Hunter Biden! They excelled in school. They worked hard at whatever business venture they were involved in. They aren't crack addicts. They aren't whore mongers. They pay their taxes.

As for Trump's place in history? Every day that Joe Biden sits in the Oval Office makes Donald Trump look better and better!

Trump's children are "leeches", Otto? Really? Hunter Biden makes his living off selling political influence. He has no business skills. He's the very definition of a leech! The Trump children who grew up with Donald Trump are the exact opposite of Hunter Biden! They excelled in school. They worked hard at whatever business venture they were involved in. They aren't crack addicts. They aren't whore mongers. They pay their taxes.

As for Trump's place in history? Every day that Joe Biden sits in the Oval Office makes Donald Trump look better and better!
LMAO!

Where did the trump leeches do "whatever business venture"?

You mean the trump crime family.

LMAO!

Where did the trump leeches do "whatever business venture"?

You mean the trump crime family.
The Trump's made their money in the Private Sector...the Biden's made theirs in the Public Sector...selling Joe's political influence for forty years! Crime family? Don't make me laugh.

The Trump's made their money in the Private Sector...the Biden's made theirs in the Public Sector...selling Joe's political influence for forty years! Crime family? Don't make me laugh.
In the trump crime family business.

Was Trump born into an Upper Class family? Without question.

Quit drinking the orange koolaid, buddy.

Both Trump and Hunter have their strengths and their flaws.... Your argument is that Trump should be praised for being successful by being unethical, but Hunter should not.

Hunter doesn't hold public office, so his conduct isn't really an issue.

Quit drinking the orange koolaid, buddy.

Both Trump and Hunter have their strengths and their flaws.... Your argument is that Trump should be praised for being successful by being unethical, but Hunter should not.

Hunter doesn't hold public office, so his conduct isn't really an issue.
Please STOP with that nonsense about Hunter not holding public office, Joey! His father holds public office and Hunter and his Uncle have sold access to Joe Biden's political power for forty years now! You take Joe out of the equation and Hunter Biden is living in cardboard box on the street instead of a mansion in Malibu!

Please STOP with that nonsense about Hunter not holding public office, Joey! His father holds public office and Hunter and his Uncle have sold access to Joe Biden's political power for forty years now! You take Joe out of the equation and Hunter Biden is living in cardboard box on the street instead of a mansion in Malibu!

Yeah, you guys keep claiming that.. yet in forty years, you've never been able to prove it. Trump had the whole justice department working on that, and when he couldn't find anything, he got himself impeached for trying to shake down Ukraine to manufacture it.

If Trump hadn't inherited Daddy's money, he'd be doing three card monty on the strip.

Hunter's only flaw is that he's an addict. Lot of people suffer from substance abuse addiction, and at least it seems he is trying to get help. The point was, he got a lot of jobs over the years, so someone looked at his resume and though, "Yeah, this guy will work out."

Jealous?

Yeah, you guys keep claiming that.. yet in forty years, you've never been able to prove it. Trump had the whole justice department working on that, and when he couldn't find anything, he got himself impeached for trying to shake down Ukraine to manufacture it.

If Trump hadn't inherited Daddy's money, he'd be doing three card monty on the strip.

Hunter's only flaw is that he's an addict. Lot of people suffer from substance abuse addiction, and at least it seems he is trying to get help. The point was, he got a lot of jobs over the years, so someone looked at his resume and though, "Yeah, this guy will work out."

Jealous?
Did you seriously just try to claim that Hunter Biden got hired because of his "resume", Joey?

That he got all of those positions on all of those boards because of his "resume"?

That he got that Naval commission because of his "resume"?

That's going to be the dumbest post you make all day, Little Buddy!

I wager his resume is a lot more impressive than yours...
I ran some of the largest nightclubs in the country, Joe. Didn't do that on my family name. Everything I've gotten in my life I've earned. I have zero respect for Hunter Biden BECAUSE he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he used that spoon to snort coke! Hunter Biden doesn't really HAVE a resume! He has a list of positions where he cashed in on his father's influence!

I ran some of the largest nightclubs in the country, Joe.

Oooohh.. Are nightclubs even still a thing?

I have zero respect for Hunter Biden BECAUSE he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he used that spoon to snort coke!

Um, yeah, he also worked in a number of fields. I don't see substance as a moral issue. I see it as a medical one.

You must have hated what happened when we broke off from England!

I am stating, that you must not like the constitution, and must have hated the fact that the very reason we have those protections to have a redress of congress happened based on what was considered treason at the time.
I don't think a redress and a violent revolution are the same thing.

Without a Constitution this country is like every other where the rule of law is subject to the whims of the rulers. In other words, a country that can tolerate a 1/6 is no longer the USA.
For Goodness sake man how can you say that as a Democrat, knowing what they have been engaged in, you have got to be a put on. Trump makes a perfectly honest request to a foreign leader trying to root out the Biden's corruption, because what Biden did was criminal, meanwhile trying to protect his son's and his neck Biden gets a prosecutor fired to protect both of their arses or they won't receive aid from the Obama admin, (an actual quid pro quo) and here you sit just hammering away doing the DNC's work deflecting

Forum List

Back