No longer a lurker

Patriot1776

Rookie
Jul 8, 2014
Hello, been lurking here for quite awhile and finally decided to register. I've enjoyed reading other peoples opinions even if i don't agree with them all. Anyways, I hope to learn plenty from y'all, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something from me, though i wont hold my breath on that. :D

Hello, been lurking here for quite awhile and finally decided to register. I've enjoyed reading other peoples opinions even if i don't agree with them all. Anyways, I hope to learn plenty from y'all, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something from me, though i wont hold my breath on that. :D

Hello there Patriot1776,

I enjoyed your introduction and thank you for your positive and accurate impressions.

May you have a rich time here, with the rest of us who also do, in one way or another. :lol:

Aha, so that was you! I knew somebody read that... y'know, that one post.

Welcome in. :D

th

Glad you quit lurking and decided to join.....hope you enjoy it, we have a lot of fun here.

I am guessing you are a conservative, so we probably won't get along that much.

Yup, I'm conservative but I get along with people as long as they're not complete a-holes. :D

Last edited:

So, did you go through a 12-step program to get over your uh, lurking problem?!?

:lol:

Anyhoo, welcome to USMB. See you out there. :D

Yup, I'm conservative but I get along with people as long as they're not complete a-holes. :D

Don't worry, Patriot1776, no one is perfect.

We will still accept you.

:rofl:

Actually, for me, it works like this: if a Conservative puts out a good argument and argues a strong point without banging the other guy over the head for being a non-Conservative, I am very likely to pos rep said Conservative... it's the argument that counts for me, not the personality, per se... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back