No justice, no peace!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
On this MLK day, it got me to thinking. Would MLK have said, "No justice, no peace"?

1642470422879.png

Look at this photo of MLK protesting

What does everyone see? I see more than one American flag waving, and here I thought the American flag was racist.

Who knew?

No, MLK had pride in being an American, he had no problem waving the flag.

And look how they are all dressed. They are all wearing suits and ties. Why? It is almost as if they took pride in themselves and how they are portrayed to the public.

Are they throwing rocks and lighting fires and looting? It does not appear so. They are all marching in an orderly fashion.

It just shows how the Left no longer has anything in common with MLK, not that they ever did to begin with.

Keep in mind, typical Black riots generally occurred after a Martin Luther King rally. “A riot,” King said, “is the language of the unheard.” I guess he would have supported the Jan. 6 incident and like Trump didn't want to get his hands dirty. :dunno:

On this MLK day, it got me to thinking. Would MLK have said, "No justice, no peace"?
I want to see a video of king throwing his banana peel in the street, and then everyone admit the store owner got no justice

Forum List

Back