Fleeing Democrat Run cities

Foolardi

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2021
Is now the New Great Migration.Where in the early 1900's { 1910-1970 }
around 6 million Blacks fled the south for the Northern Corridor.Chicago being'
the choicest spot.That's history.Most Blacks can or should quickly recognize that fact.
Because of their Kin { relatives }.Who could or should have explained it.
So the place Blacks fled { Jim Crow South } is now the new place of their choosing.
No longer Jim crow south because of Civil Rights and one Party { Republicans }
who never cottoned Jim Crow.That was universally a Democrat southern strategy.
Also because You can fool SOME of the People ... All of the time.
And ALL of the people Some of the time.But you Democrats Can't Fool
ALL of the People ALL of the time.So stop trying.
The New Migration to the Old Jim Crow South is happening.Because there no
Longer exists Jim Crow or the Southern Segregationist' Democrats.
Or any more Democrats like Bull Connor.? Gee I dunno.
There's a New Bull Connor today.Basically same as the Old Bull Connor.
Full of Bull and inciting Riots like BLM as if " peaceful ".
No longer with Fire hoses or attack dogs at the ready.Because the New Bull
Connor has the Unfree Press to do that dirty work.

Is now the New Great Migration.Where in the early 1900's { 1910-1970 }
around 6 million Blacks fled the south for the Northern Corridor.Chicago being'
the choicest spot.That's history.Most Blacks can or should quickly recognize that fact.
Because of their Kin { relatives }.Who could or should have explained it.
So the place Blacks fled { Jim Crow South } is now the new place of their choosing.
No longer Jim crow south because of Civil Rights and one Party { Republicans }
who never cottoned Jim Crow.That was universally a Democrat southern strategy.
Also because You can fool SOME of the People ... All of the time.
And ALL of the people Some of the time.But you Democrats Can't Fool
ALL of the People ALL of the time.So stop trying.
The New Migration to the Old Jim Crow South is happening.Because there no
Longer exists Jim Crow or the Southern Segregationist' Democrats.
Or any more Democrats like Bull Connor.? Gee I dunno.
There's a New Bull Connor today.Basically same as the Old Bull Connor.
Full of Bull and inciting Riots like BLM as if " peaceful ".
No longer with Fire hoses or attack dogs at the ready.Because the New Bull
Connor has the Unfree Press to do that dirty work.

You make it sound like Republicans have no influence over inner city areas.

No sir.I make it sound Like What It IS.
What Is ... Is. None a dat Slick Willy { Bill Clinton } crapola.
" It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. "

No, i doubt you do "make it sound like What It IS", it's a very complex situation, and you're trying to make it simple enough for people to just hate Democrats without using their brains.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, i doubt you do "make it sound like What It IS", it's a very complex situation, and you're trying to make it simple enough for people to just hate Democrats without using their brains.
Yer intellect and post are what is when a person doesn't know or care
to know " What is ". The Democrat Mindset.
A Stalinic,Mao or Hitlerian Mindset.Do as I say.
Not as any rules apply.
Again ... Democrats don't believe in Rules.They believe only in Raw Power.
usurping it whenever it pleases their fancy.
Covid is The Greatest of all examples.
It allows ballbusting Control freaks like them Blue State Democrat Governors
to ride roughshod over their States.
Jane Fonda couldn't have been more spot-on.
" Covid is God's Gift to the Left - "

No sir.I make it sound Like What It IS.
What Is ... Is. None a dat Slick Willy { Bill Clinton } crapola.
" It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. "
No, frigidweirdo had it right. You're being disingenuous.

Many of the southern places blacks are going to have black mayors who are democrat. The republicans today are the dixiecrats of old, but they're trying to take credit just by name.

Not as any rules apply.
From what I see, its republicans that don't believe in rules.

From what I see, its republicans that don't believe in rules.

Did you mean like changing the Senate rules on filibuster like Schumer, or using the nuclear option like Reid?

Did you mean like changing the Senate rules on filibuster like Schumer, or using the nuclear option like Reid?
Neither. I mean like violating the constitution to abuse presidential authority and an attempt to overturn an election.

Neither. I mean like violating the constitution to abuse presidential authority and an attempt to overturn an election.

That only exists in your own little mind, because of CNN and MSNBC spewing their lies, while you lap them up like three-day old soured milk that was spilled on the floor. Nobody did that.

Since you are making this sound complex, name a major city where there is a Republican Mayor.

I think the largest city is Jacksonville Florida, but that city is one of the smaller ones.

Blacks at one time were almost all Republican voters. If you look at Blacks who served in Congress, they were all Republicans until 1935. So from the year 1832 to 1935, all Black Congressmen were Republicans. The reason is obvious, the GOP freed the slaves.

Then the democrats gave us Jim Crow in the South, as the migration of blacks headed north into major cities that later became dominated by the DNC and slowly turned their vote towards Democrats.

Interestingly, Thomas Jefferson had a dim view of major cities due to the corruption in them, but also because a major plague was ravaging major cities during his time as well, which took the life of his wife. And looking at how Covid ravaged New York city, the worst carnage in the US, it's hard to argue against him. But Jefferson was also very concerned about the corruption within major cities.

“The mobs of great cities,” he wrote, “add just so much to the support of pure government, as sores do to the strength of the human body. It is the manners and spirit of a people which preserve a republic in vigor. A degeneracy in these is a canker which soon eats to the heart of its laws and constitution.” Those are tough words that are not acceptable today, but no doubt widely felt.

He called big cities “pestilential to the morals, the health, and the liberties of man…. When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as in Europe.” Governing Magazine ran a nice summary earlier this year with more on Jefferson’s views on cities.

Jefferson’s views about cities were not embraced by the nation for 230 years, but that may be changing. Most of his other views were held sacred, but that, tragically, is also changing. Time will soon tell which ones prevail.

It would be complicated to you.

Normal people with an above room temperature IQ know Democrat policies just create shitholes that must be abandoned at some point.

Since you are making this sound complex, name a major city where there is a Republican Mayor.

I think the largest city is Jacksonville Florida, but that city is one of the smaller ones.

Jax is the 14th largest city in the country.

• Thanks
Let's say for the sake of argument that you are right. Isn't that what Democrats do to Republicans all the time? Republicans are fighting a war against blacks, the poor, women, minorities, voters, immigrants, seniors, and are pretty much all racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book?

If I am not mistaken, this is not the first time that Americans have fled crime-filled cities.

I believe that starting in the 1960s, many people in various cities (such as Baltimore) started moving to the suburbs because of the growing crime in those once peaceful cities.

Last edited:
Not as any rules apply.

Am I supposed to be able to read this nonsense?

Try ENGLISH. I can do Spanish too if you like. Chinese maybe, takes me ages to read Chinese, but doable. And German. But I don't do gibberish.

• Thanks
That only exists in your own little mind, because of CNN and MSNBC spewing their lies, while you lap them up like three-day old soured milk that was spilled on the floor. Nobody did that.
Wrong. It exists on video.

Forum List

Back